PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:57 am
JOB CHANGE APPLICATION

Name: Zorua
Meaning: N/A
Parents: Shani x Tiki
Mate: Hathor
Offspring: N/A
Owned by: Soarin`
Description: He's already part of the pride, born and raised by Shani and Tiki. But he's recently become a Seer and I was wondering if it was ok to have him recerted as a Priest and follow in his mothers pawsteps?

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Priest
Are you planning to breed soon?: Yes

Certed Image Link:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:18 am
Membership request and rank change are both approved. Please mind the weather in the lower pride lands for the pride plot as it's fatal to travel there right now.

Just a note for Soarin: He'll be required to take lessons to learn everything, IC'ly of course, before he can officially change jobs.  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:31 am
Tahja Estes
Membership request and rank change are both approved. Please mind the weather in the lower pride lands for the pride plot as it's fatal to travel there right now.

Just a note for Soarin: He'll be required to take lessons to learn everything, IC'ly of course, before he can officially change jobs.

IC he's learned everything from his mother since birth...as he's one of the two eldest cubs to follow in there parents footsteps. So dose he need to take lessons from another priest or is his mother ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:07 pm
He'll need to demonstrate that he knows what's expected of him, probably to one of the other priests or Takasika, but I can't imagine he'd need to retake lessons if that's the case.  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:05 pm
Name: Qärasexë
Meaning: Black hole (Is I remember correctly)
Parents: Unuspunsiceus x Masozi'ambala
Mate: N/A
Owned by: Pink Myth
Description: His mother was killed not long after giving birth. His father not knowing he was alive went of the Jini-misemi. He was found along with his older brother by a lioness that happened upon the carnage(mother was killed). She raised the two till she died of old age when they where still young they stayed together till they where adolescent when they started butting heads to much finally parting ways before any bad blood came between them. Since he's been searching for a home to call his own.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian
Are you planning to breed soon?: Eventually I have someone in mind but I really want to much sure the relationship works before I do any breedings with him. He's not the baby machine type. ( well he is but not the kind that results in cubs. XD )

Uncerted Image Link: Link
Certed Image Link: *currently waiting on  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:39 pm
Name: Vaikko
Meaning: NA
Parents: Vuxta x Vihrea'tuli
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Owned by: Quiftan
Description: Vaikko can be a bit of a thrill-seeker and a rough play-fighter. However, through caring for his blind mother and sister since cubhood, he has learned to be very gentle and patient.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Nanny
Are you planning to breed soon?: No plans in mind.

Uncerted Image Link: [x]
Certed Image Link: [x]  

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:13 am
Name: Kujali
Meaning: Respect
Parents: ? x ?
Mate: Jarkevaa (Mia Sharra)
Owned by: Quaji
Description: Kujali in an elderly lioness, coming from an old pride that she left in search of her missing mate. She found not him, but stories of his death. Instead of going back home, she found company in a lion named Durin, who led a small pride of four other lionesses and a few cubs. It was there that Jarkavaa, an old childhood friend of hers, found her. Feeling threatened the two males fought, ending with Jarkevaa losing, though Kujali left with him, giving her goodbyes to the pride. The two wandered together for some time, though Kujali grows older, weaker and could not travel for much longer. They agreed to settle upon the next pride they came across if they would have them.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Acolyte; she has an immense respect for the dead and their burial rites. Or Nanny; protective by nature, she has no knowledge of her only daughter or if she has passed on her line further (grandchildren). She believes herself too old for cubs and would likely try to find family while watching others grow.
Are you planning to breed soon?: Yep~

Uncerted Image Link: uncert
Certed Image Link: She has not been certed yet.

Other: Would it be alright to go ahead and have Jarkevaa and Kujali added to the mated list as they've been traveling as a mated couple? :3c

---

Also, on the member list, Mana, my priestess, is said to be owned by hibi-tea which is incorrect. It also seems her mate, Taiga, a guardian, isn't on the list either. :3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:14 am
Name: Jarkevaa
Meaning: Wise, reasonable.
Parents: ?? x ??
Mate: Kujali (Quaji)
Offspring: None.
Owned by: Mia Sharra
Description:
A born traveller. Jarkevaa left home pretty early, wishing to see the world and learn of it's various mysteries. For most of his life he did this, until finally as he got on in age he found it getting harder to keep moving as he had before. His age was catching up to him and he decided it was fianlly time to settle down. He returned to his first home in search of some old friends, only to find them having left. After more searching he found Kujali in the company of another male within a small pride, learning the previous mate had left her and died. His presence was not liked by this other male, who attacked Jark. Not being much of a fighter he quickly lost the fight, though seemed to win Kujali. The two left together in search of a place that could be home, the next pride they came across. Knowing of the Tuait'tekem lands Jarkevaa set for them, thoguh he had never been in them. Doing so was his one last adventure, though this one he was happy to share.

He's a friendly, outgoing sort of guy who enjoys sharing stories of his adventures with anyone that might have the ear to listen. Whether all of them are completely true is anyone's guess, though surely most are seated in some fact. Quite a sociable beast, despite his solitary nomad life previously.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Scribe
Are you planning to breed soon?: Yes.

Uncerted Image Link: Uncert
Certed Image Link: [I do not have a cert for him.]  

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:50 pm
Name: Theluji
Meaning: Snow in Swahili (can change for the pride if necessary)
Parents: ??? and ??? (Gen. 1)
Owned by: [.Silvr-Moon.]
Description: Abandoned (to his knowledge) as a young cub, Theluji has really lived and grew up by himself. He never learned proper social interactions, causing him to be a bit gruff or socially awkward, although at heart is is warm, kind, and intensely loyal. While he may use a retort or two, he hardly ever means such things, being a big, kind teddy bear [almost] at heart. This is a side he will *rarely* ever show, however, if any. He respects the creatures "below" him, and if needed he would keep one in his company. Not only does he have strong leadership qualities, but because of his loyalty strengths, he also makes for a strong companion and follower, always ready to obey an order with little to no hesitation.

"Wasn't it supposed to be natural to be a little cold, a little bit closed off towards others at first? Surely you aren't supposed to simply warm up and trust another so swiftly. Besides, it wasn't his fault that he spoke to others that way at first; it was simply apart of who he was, apart of his genes. Surely he can't be blamed for that?"

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian
Are you planning to breed soon?: Not anytime soon, although planing for a possible breeding/lifemate outside of this pride.

Uncerted Image Link: Uncerted
Certed Image Link: Certed  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:38 pm
Sorry for the wait guys! All the above are accepted and first choices of ranks seem fine heart

Thanks for pointing that out Quaji - I'll have another crack at the members list again tomorrow after work. It's still a huge work in progress I'm afraid.  

Tuait-Tekem Guardian

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:40 pm
Name: Faon
Meaning: Fawn in French
Parents: ? x ?
Mate: None
Owned by: Fea Line
Description: Faon is usually a soft spoken, kind and gentle lioness but she is known for the occasional outburst of energy, better spent running or hunting than anything else. She used to wander, heading off on occasional trips, but she always returned to one place to make camp and rest up. It is during these moments that she realized she no longer wanted to wander aimlessly, but to settle down in a pride, make friends, teach and watch over cubs, and eventually find a life mate.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Hunter
Are you planning to breed soon?: Not any time soon, but but I do wish to find her a life mate within the pride.

Uncerted Image Link: Here
Certed Image Link: Here  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:25 am
Accepted!  

Successful Edit

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:55 pm
JOB CHANGE APPLICATION

Name: Tarik
Meaning: ancient egyptian for warrior
Parents: fatia x raha
Mate: none yet
Offspring: none yet
Owned by: graceangel
Description:
here i'll put why i am wanting to change his job. in the near future, ic'ly he'll meet a distant relative who's a guardian. He is somewhat impressionable by those with a lot of brawn and physical feat. He then decides that he wants to be a great warrior like his relations. He finds that just being a hunter isn't very satisfactory anymore after that.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: He's currently a hunter, but i'd like for him to change to a guardian.
Are you planning to breed soon?: not really. i have a plan for his future mate, but she's 1. too young still and 2. i'd like to do some plots and rp for him before all that...

Uncerted Image Link: [x]
Certed Image Link:
his tag  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:56 am
Rank change approved!  

Tuait-Tekem Guardian

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:36 pm
Name: Tifara'Divina
Meaning: Beauty from heaven
Parents: N/A
Owned by: Tara de Draiocht
Description: Tifara is a bit flighty as well as a free spirit, and is submissive rather than dominant. She is always creating something when the mood strikes her, which is quite a bit. Her passion shines through when she creates jewelry from stones and is often found singing while she works.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Artisan
Are you planning to breed soon?: Not really

Uncerted Image Link: http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll77/anime1984/SoA/taragal.png
Certed Image Link: None (as I got her as a SS from Ecavi)  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff