Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:30 pm
"Josh, come on. Please be sensible. This is for the best. And anyways, you hardly know this house whereas I have had enough time to know where everything is located" Elizabeth said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:18 pm
Josh was cornered. What could he do? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He sighed frustratingly and slumped to the ground miserably and covered his face with his hands. He moaned with absolute misery, "Why does this have to happen to me...."  

WineChan

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:35 pm
Sureana had followed the pair. She was starting to get annoyed. This is the stupidest part about newborns they just don't usually seem to be able to let go. I did. I let go quite quickly actually. When I was told I couldn't ever see anyone I had ever come in contact with ever again, I said 'Ok I can live with that they're all jerks anyway.' Why couldn't other people be like that? Why can't everyone else look at it like I did. Chances are in the real world you don't find that 'special someone' you get married for some stupid reason and then you ruin the rest of your life and become a loser all alone still living in your mothers basement. Ya in reality thats how things usually when. Plus with immortality you could just out live all the spouses you want until you die in a fight or something. I don't understand most people's logic. Life is so much better this way...well to me it is anyway. I hope he doesn't have any realationships or anything dumb like that. If he does then we are definatly in for some medium to large dose of drama the next few years. I wonder how long it will take for him to just stop playing the whole 'Oh my life sucks and there is nothing anyone can do about it! I'm so depressed I'm going to kill myself....' bla bla bla bla bla. Sureana thought to herself. Then she turned to Josh and with a very serious expression asked, "Are you ready to move onto reality yet? Or are you still wasting energy by feeling sorry for yourself?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:22 am
((Oh, sorry. xd Is the Josh character annoying you? I could change his personality.....))

Kitten crashed landed to the ground, and made a thundering noise. She curled up into a ball, against all the pain. "Ssssss.....aah....aahh......." kitten hissed silently. Ouch, that hurt.....she tried to get up, but she couldn't even stand. She crawled back inside the house and sat in the living room, laying down on the floor.

Josh looked up at Sureana. He was still sulking. Without a word, he walked back into his room.

WineChan

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:35 pm
((no don't worry about it. Thats just how my character is. She is has a very strange personality. She doesn't usually understand human emotions.))
"Thats it. I'm going to go look for kitten. Look after him would you?" she told kitten and ran off. When she found kitten she rolled her eyes and sighed. "Your graceful aren't you? Do you have to go see greg again?" she sounded very annoyed. Truly it was just because of the newborn that she had to deal with but the present situation it could have been interpreted as irritation at kittens clumsiness.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:42 pm
Name:Evey
Race:Vampire
Age(real):89
Age(looks):16
Speacail ability if any: read minds and see future
Appearence:waist blonde hair...thin and short... grey eyes
When thirsty: gets very b***hy and the thirstier i get the more wild i get
Vegetarian: Yes
Personality:Easily offended. Bitc*y. but very loving and protective of friends
Weakness(optinal): My temper. Hott Guys  

The Eclipsed Heart

The Eclipsed Heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:53 pm
Meanwhile...On the other side of town. the new girl evey walked through the mall. she wandered through stores aimlessly. she longed for a vampire clan that she could live with. life in her old town was boring. she longed for adventure and fun people.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:53 pm
Elizabeth sighed. Grabbing Caroline from the others before promising to talk with them soon once everything was calmed down she headed after Josh. "Josh can I come in?" she asked, knocking on the door and resituating Caroline on her hip.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:37 am
Sighing, Kitten got up and sat on the couch. "No, don't worry about it. A fall doesn't hurt that much. I used to jump off cliffs for fun when I was a new born." She smiled a wry smile.

Josh heard the knocking on the door and said, "Yes, you can come in." He was still grieving about his lost life. The door was locked, so he raised his hand and used his powers to open the door. POinting his finger at the floor, a root started growing out of the ground and it curled around the door knob and pulled it opened.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:44 am
Kitten was having a nice conversation with Sureana, then Edward came flying in. The little bat perched onto Kitten's shoulder and said to her, "A new vampire is here....." Kitten's eyes widened. She whispered back and asked, "How do you know?" Edward flapped it's wings and said, "That swarm of bats told me. It's a she, and she wasn't human." Kitten was skeptical, "It could've been a werewolf from La Push." Knowing that Sureana didn't understand Kitten when she talked bat tongue with her pet bat, she translated, "A new vampire is here."  

WineChan

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:36 pm
"Well then why don't we go meet her then? I'm sure she would just love to meet all of us. Someone has to stay behind with Josh though. He is in no condition to be around where humans even used to be. Thats going to be an inconveniences but we'll have to deal with it. I wonder if she would like to join the coven." Sureana said out loud only to herself. "Well atleast I get to drive that car again. Where is she?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:16 pm
"Thanks. Josh, I know this is hard but trust me it's for the best. You technically should be dead right now. All the people will do is hurt you worst than you're already hurting, including the ones that you thought loved you. When I went back my boyfriend called me all kinds of names that I dare not speak with Caroline here, but it was bad and he broke up with me. Now I can see what a complete a**..." with this word she covered Carolines ears so she wouldn't hear. " but at the time it hurt. You can make a new family with us. Now come on, do you want to see a really pretty place not far away from here?" Elizabeth suggested.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:47 am
Kitten tilted her head slightly, "I don't know. Edward just told me that there's someone here....so......" Kitten got up from the couch and walked over to Elizabeth and said, "Elizabeth, can you watch over Josh and make sure he doesn't rampage in Forks? Sureana and I are trying to find a new vampire in town." But before Elizabeth could answer back, Kitten already went back to the living room and said, "Lets go!" Edward then flapped it's wings and flew out the door. "I guess we follow him...."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:53 am
"A pretty place?" Josh was curious. He stood up and asked, "What pretty place?" This cheered him up a little, if it was a nice scenery filled with flowers and trees, he'd gladly go.  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:28 pm
"It's a clearing out in the woods. The sun shines right through, it's not to bright though, there's trees all around and flowers and lush green grass..." Elizabeth described, trailing off as she thought about the wonderous place.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games