Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: A New Beginning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bonitachocolat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:41 pm
emo (Ninohime is thinking here) "Hell....the one place that rules my life..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:27 am
"What I mean is... I've got a demon within me... that fills me with darkness.... I am the demon..." He explained, pulling his right sleeve up, revealing a curse mark. "Once, my full demon was unleashed, and I killed about 100 people. Both ninjas and villagers..."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Winter Koala Is Gay

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:43 am
"Hi Ninohime, I'm Maria and I'm from Konoha as well."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:30 am
Hello, Maria. I guess we're the same Kage-sama. My star and my left eye...are my curse marks. I have no care for blood though.....*Looks up at the sky* Konoha..is very pretty. It rains an awful lot at the Rain Village-hence its name. But I don't mind...it doesn't change anything anyway...at least, not for me.... emo  

bonitachocolat

teioak888

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:50 pm
"Cursemarks? What do you mean?" Winnie stared at Maria and Ninohime. " I know about how Orochimaru gives people who work for him cursemarks. So did Orochimaru bite you too, Ninohime?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:26 am
No...I was...born with mine.. sad  

bonitachocolat

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:51 am
"Same with me. Born with it. I don't know how, and I don't know why." Sinn said, looking around. "Hold on a minute..." He jumped up and ran out the front door. "There you are..." He grabbed a man passing the hospital and twisted his neck. A white cloud appeared and the man transformed into a ninja, but dead. "Never steal from me." Sinn grabbed a heavy bag of ryo from the dead man's hand, and walked back into the hospital. "Yeah.. he stole it from me while I was at the ramen shop before.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:04 pm
Yurugi sits back down, "You people talk too much..."  

Yurugi

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:41 pm
Chiyo:...*looks down and runs out of the hospital*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:48 pm
Winnie laughed softly at Yurugi's remark before seeing Chiyo running out the hospital. "What's wrong to her?"  

teioak888

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:05 pm
Chiyo: *sits under a tree* Why must I go through this!? I HATE THIS CURSMARK!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:33 pm
"I'd better go and see what's wrong with her, be back soon."Maria dashes out of the hospital after Chiyo and saw that she was under a tree. Maria walked over to her and said,"Chiyo what's wrong? Why did you just run out of the hospital like that it's not like you."Suddenly Maria reaized that Chiyo was upset about the cursemark that Orochimaru gave her."It has to do with your cursemark dosen't it...Chiyo you forgot that I have a cursemark too and now so does Sero...you don't need to worry, Orochimaru won't get you, I promise."  

Winter Koala Is Gay

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:52 pm
Chiyo:...I hope that...but...he'll just keep coming  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:19 pm
"Come on, let's go back to the hospital, I'm sure that everyone's worried about you."Maria pulls Chiyo up onto her feet.  

Winter Koala Is Gay

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:23 pm
Chiyo:... cry  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games