Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
>> K A P R I SUN << OH NOES! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bienvenue <3
  Merci
View Results

Matthew McConnery

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:37 am
Marth: a, poor howatio. *glomps Horatio* Its okay, birdie.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:42 am
Horatio: Don't worry, I'll get my revenge! I'll just take out the cable tonight when she's watching the premiere of Transformers Animated! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You would be dead if you did that....very very dead...

Horatio: eek

Kaprisun

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:09 am
-laughs-
"LOL!! You guys always crack me up."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:45 am
Aw thankies <3 We should become a comedy duo Horatio!

Horatio: Naw that's ok....

crying  

Kaprisun

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:56 am
hey pplz. bad news, i might not be on as much as i use to in the near future, im getting a job at barnes and noble and im also getting a job with this really rich and nerdy guy that works for yahoo, im gonna be his apprentice in coding so hug me pplz!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:06 pm
-cries-
"No Cold... Why do you have to leave us so fast? We were just friends and now you are disappearing."
"He's not going to die or anything stupid. He will just have less time on."
"Oh."

Teh Soupreme

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:12 pm
well the coding job i can also get on gaia and chat silly XD crying im tired of coughing up blood tho, its worrying my gf  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:49 pm
Marth: Nuuuuuuuuu!!!! *tackleglomps Coldfront* Don't leave us! Okies, see ya when you log on!!!  

Matthew McConnery

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:08 pm
i might not be on until late tomorrow, my gf is making me go to the doctors for coughing up blood gonk but wait she coming with me xd praise Jebus!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:18 pm
Marth: Xd  

Matthew McConnery

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:26 pm
"Coughing up blood? Is that even possible? It seems really strange..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:32 pm
Marth: Yes, its possible.  

Matthew McConnery

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:34 pm
stare its serious, not strange, i just hate going to the doctors cuz horrible memories. i love winter but every year in winter something really bad happens, last year, i found out if dryness mixes with heat it causes me an allergic reaction and my neck and all swelled up and they rushed me to the hospital, year before that, i was getting blood work done and i went into a seizure, the needle broke off in my arm, ear before that i got hit by a car!! that was sort of cool tho cuz i flipped over it. and before then every time around christmas something bad happened, like 3rd grade. my bus ran over my dog and i was near the road trying to get her, her blood and guts flew all over me!! i am more scarred than you could ever think. how do i stay happy you may ask? well i just show happiness on outside but inside im crying like a lost child.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:39 pm
"Wow. I never knew so many things happen in your life. It must be really hard on you, right?"  

Teh Soupreme

Matthew McConnery

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:41 pm
Marth: Aw man. I wish i could be there to give you a hug. *glomps coldfront*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games