Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
END OF WOLVES{need vampires} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:55 pm
(lolz wat i miss now? XPPP)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:50 pm
Wolves Fang backs away scared even though she was a vampier she looked at him still holding her stomach that still was cut and bleeding alot she was backing up to quickly she triped and rolled down a small hill she hit her head and that made a cut she was to badly hurt to stand she reached for her dagger but knew she would be out in seconds so she lie there helplessly!!
(and these guys are arguing over my writting and Phars trying to kill me and thats it pretty much!!)  

SweetKeiks

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:48 am
*looks up* what the? *picks fang up* jesus whats going on *looks over at phar* ummm i guess maby i should run *turns into wolf and throws fang on his back then starts running*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:07 pm
Looks at what is the stars Wolves Fang starts to cough and then falls off Sais back she stands up and climbs up some rocks then falls into a deep sleep!!  

SweetKeiks

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:25 pm
He stands there watching the whole thing. He tensed up when he saw the guy turn into a wolf. "Looks like another suspect." he mumbles and draws his sword out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:35 pm
Wolves Fang hears the sword stands up and quikely pulls her own sword she walks up the rocks eyes burning black and still holding her stomach where the cut was made she gets up there to the top of the rock pile only to find the person she thought it might be she falls over and is out cold !!  

SweetKeiks

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:42 pm
"Well, its not her." he says and looks around for that wolf.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:45 pm
She wakes up she grabs her sword and places it in front of her she looked at him as if to say don`t touch the wolf hes mine to get!!  

SweetKeiks

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:52 pm
"Look here lady." He says, holding his sword up. "I kill him or you do. Got it?" he said and looked around for the wolf.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:59 pm
Wolves fang looked at him and said" huh you are merely a child running with scissors down the hall you can kill him if you wish but not until I find him then I call for you the child who runs with scissors down the hall and with this she laughed and walked down the rocks with a limp!!  

SweetKeiks

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:03 pm
"If I'm a child with scissors than you're a baby with a small toy." he mumbled, angrily.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:07 pm
"No I`m the sister that trips you on purpose and laughs as you fall Wolves fang said this with a laugh!!!"  

SweetKeiks

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:12 pm
"Only in your own little world." he says with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:02 pm
Hah in my world thres no use for you she took a step forward and then grew her fangs to show then she ran off in to the darkness  

SweetKeiks

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:04 pm
"Ya, in my world, your not there." he mumbled and ran to the direction he last saw the wolf.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff