Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:50 pm
Shiya smiled, "Cause i am thirsty.." She said. she walked over to the mini fridge that was on a shelf in the kitchen, "Would you like something to drink?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:54 pm
Zach calmed himself down. "No thank you." He glanced around. "Aren't you concerned your parents will see us or something, then forbid you from seeing me?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:58 pm
Shiya laughed, "My mom is at work right now and wont be home til, " She looked at her watch, " about 9.. and my dad is somewhere in Japan, visiting his mom or who evers birthday it is.." she said. She pulled out a bottle of water. "Besides.. my mom wouldnt care... she is pretty cool.. my dad would be the one to freak..." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:00 pm
Zach laughed. "Both my parents would be relieved I found a friend, even if we both snuck in through the back door."  

Demonic Repentance

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:39 pm
(Where are we I`m lost and what the heck does porpuse mean??)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:28 am
Shiya laughed, "acctuly back window.." shiya said smiling.  

spaztastic psycho

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:03 am
lupinius was walking out towards a beach to relax. she knew she could be alone here from all her thoughts and feel normal. she thought of swimming but remembered she couldn't swim.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:51 pm
Zach smiled. His mind was cluttered... He felt oddly close to her. Before he knew what he was doing, acting on pure instinct, he pulled her closer and kissed her.

((Oh, Mobius would be proud of me...

And I got that from Eragon fan fiction, too.))  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:32 pm
(Mobius? i used to rp with him alot... he is good at creating drama... xD)

Shiyas mind suddenly went blank, her eyes were wide. She hadnt expected him to kiss her. The water bottle sliped from her hand and fell to the floor. It rolled across the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:37 pm
Zach pulled away. "I-I'm sorry..." He stuttered. "I don't know why..."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:42 pm
Shiya looked at him, pure shock on her face. She picked up the bottle of water that she had droped. She put it on the counter in her tiny kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:44 pm
Zach continued pleading with her to forgive him. "I don't know why... I didn't even know what I was doing... Please forgive me..."  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:41 pm
(TEH W000T!!! TAKE IT OFF! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HUBBA HUBBA! WAY TO GO, CHAMP, YOU GOT HER ALMOST IN THE SACK! J/k, please don't kill me.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:44 pm
((... Okay. I won't kill you. *Crosses fingers behind back*))  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:13 pm
Shiya wanted to say something, but she didnt think she could. She blushed a light pink. Her mind was still blank.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games