Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:39 am
(( xd ok I'm on!! Let's get this meeting started or do we want to wait for the others?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:42 am
(( I have one question. What are you talking about kitty? Noone said you touched anyone and Flame and Fujuki are not together.... Are you lost or something?))  

FlameDemerio

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:44 am
((Flame is in the cave so we could start talking while we wait for the others...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:45 am
((I want to add to that...and how in the world were you in the room when the room was on fire? everyone left way before that! only yomi, flame, and fujuki were in the room... ))  

twilight_animeprincess

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:51 am
((Anyway...ownward with the meetting!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:02 pm
Inoue walked through the park towards the cave where they had met before. I wonder if they read my note? she thought. Sure enough, as she entered the cave she saw Flame sitting on the cave floor. "Hey Flame, so you got my note..." she said.  

twilight_animeprincess

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:04 pm
"Yeah, read it right before Yomi took it from me." Flame said looking at her. "Um, did you hear what happened at school...." Flame asked  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:09 pm
"Heh, yeah it was all over the news. How can it not be? A classroom catching on fire suddenly, then suddenly going out? It's too suspicious...so what really happen in between you two?" Inoue said smirking.  

twilight_animeprincess

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:14 pm
"I basicly had a psycotic break...All I have to say is I need a new solution to my fire prmblem. Apearently bottling emotion inside cause them all to come out at once....who knew!?" Flame said with a smile. "On that topic. What is your power? Yours the only one that I don't know."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:27 pm
"Well. I guess my power is more like yours than the others.. It's offensive. I got my powers a few months ago so I've been practicing with it. I can control water and ice elements for attacks and some defensive stuff. Let me show you." Inoue explained. She placed her hand in front of her and concentrated on it. Quickly, a ball of ice began to grow in her hand until it reached the size of a baseball. "See? I can form it into any shape I want to, but mostly I use it as arrows since it is easier for me. I've been practicing archery since I was very young..." she said.  

twilight_animeprincess

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:33 pm
"Archery huh." Flame smiled lifting up his sword. "I personly perfer a sword. Were two poeple of a extect breed. Now poeple carry around guns...." Flame said "So we got a healer, fire, ice, and a inbetween.....and one person who has yet to know her powers.....I guess we sould be a pretty well balenced team....only if we could all control our powers....all I can control is my eyes which can only help us by finding others and invading privicy..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:42 pm
"Aww, that's alright if we practice we can get to control it better and maybe find out some new ones! We can't be expected to fully understand our powers on the first try." Inoue said cheerfully. "And now that we know we have others like us, we don't have to feel so wierd anymore. We can talk to each other." she added  

twilight_animeprincess

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:51 pm
"Ture." Flame said he noticed he acted very different around the poeple with the crystals, almost like his old self. "But some powers a a little more deadly. I could try to practice and end up killing every one around me. Thank God Fujuki could heal herself from the burns. If I am going to train I want to be in a sealed fire proof room by myself at least untill I am able to seperate my emotions from my powers." Flame said taking the ice ball from her hands. "Thats why I want Yomi to take me to where the lab I saw is...."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:59 pm
"Speaking of Yomi, did you find anything about her? What did she say?" Inoue asked.  

twilight_animeprincess

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:04 pm
"Only that she is part of some agency that deals with monsters and she knows I have powers....I don't think she knows about the rest of you guys but from the little memory clip I saw the angency should be able to easly provide a facity for me to train in the only question is are the going to lock me in and not let me out or are they going to help me.... I think they can be trusted. Besides if they try to lie I will intantly know because 'My eyes see though lies' I don't know how but as soon as they lie I see the the truth in my head." Flame explained  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games