Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:02 am
"Who are you?" Jasper replied
"It's Nick, from the wars!"My face was now full of seriousness. Why didn't he remember me? Could it be that he really didn't remember me?
(ok i need some one else to play jasper because i don't do jasper well.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:51 pm
(I'll beg my friend Cymmi to join, he's read the book.)  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:45 pm
mugglegirl713
(I'll beg my friend Cymmi to join, he's read the book.)
(thanks)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:37 pm
Shaylene stared from Jasper to Nick in awe.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

dragonnatari

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:05 pm
this seems like a very confused group. Is there any way I could help.
Jo asked charity  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:12 pm
username: theeclipsedheart
charecter name: evey
Race: white
real age: 89
appearing age: 16
apperance description: long waist length blonde hair, short and adorible... grey eyes
(vampire, optional) Speciall abillities: reads minds and sees future
(vamp) vegetarian?: yes
personallity: hyper, crazy, fun loving, bitc*y
history: became a vampire at age 19 when she was bitten by a guy vamp at her friends 18th bday party  

The Eclipsed Heart

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:36 pm
Charity was just as confused as Jo in some ways. Although she knew most of the people, she didn't actually know what was going on. "I really don't know," Charity told Jo. "It seems as if they have a past history, but I'm not completely sure."
Charity walked over to Shaylene, and tapped her shoulder lightly. "Do you know what's going on?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:30 am
Shaylene shook her head not taking her eyes off of Jasper and Nick. I can only hear animals thoughts so I'm just as lost as you two are.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

dragonnatari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:28 pm
Jo decided now was a time to say something or they were never going to get anywhere even if she was gone in the morning she could try to get them on the right track. And the air smelled heavily of confusion. "everyone quite!" she yelled "lets figure out what the biggest problem is then work toward fixing that one first then going off to fix the others. Is anything life threating?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:39 pm
Shaylene growled low in her throat. If you don't mind your own buissness I'll be threatening. Shaylene told the bossy wolf. Shaylene didn't like it when people barged in and took control of situations where they needen't be.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:47 pm
I look at the one called Shaylene "Well, I believe the wolf is right, we probably should work from the biggest problem." I said with a smile. From the look on her face, I could see I angered Shaylene. Suddenly, one by one the wolves started to leave, then the one the female was sitting with said "Bella coaxed them out of attacking Nick." I figured Bella was the one yelling at the wolves.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:38 pm
Shaylene crossed her arms over her chest and scowled. This just isn't my day, maybe I should just leave Shaylene looked at everyone and decided that she would leave in two days. No one'll miss me anyways, I have done anything but caused problems. Shaylene stomach clenched and she remembered that she hadn't eaten in a few days.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:45 am
Charity sat down a Shaylene's feet. "If you're gonna leave anytime soon, you should probably take someone with you," she told Shaylene. "I'm a bit cautious about leaving a hungry vampire out and alone. And please don't take this the wrong way, because I'm sure you can controll yourself, but I don't want an innocent human getting hurt."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:47 pm
Belle changed back to normal, getting bored of not being able to talk. "If we're going to figure this out, SOMEONE should explain what the heck is going on here." Belle put emphisis on someone while looking at Nick and Jasper.  

medusa56

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:55 pm
Shaylene grumbled something about not being that hunger crazed and headed towards the door. I already promised I wouldn't hurt a human, and I'm not a lier. She said as, she too, left.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games