Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blaisred

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:44 pm
seeing her sullen mood christian put a tickle jinx on her  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:45 pm
squeeling she fell on the ground, laughing "ok ok i give!... jeez stop?!?!?!?!"  

XcassieXcatastrophyX

blaisred

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:46 pm
lifting the jinx christian smilled "see i knew i could make you smile jsut a matter of how"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:47 pm
"fine you win, now sit." she ordered trying to supress her smile  

XcassieXcatastrophyX

blaisred

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:52 pm
christian flopped on the ground making the tree shake a little and started pulling things out of his pockets...a pickinick blanket and a bunch of food
"i think there will be enough food for you if you want some but im not promising anything..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:53 pm
laughing she answered "naw i'm fine i have a tedency not to eat too much"  

XcassieXcatastrophyX

blaisred

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:58 pm
"well then you'll eat somthing"christian said pulling out a little propain stove and a baggie of steaks. " you can have a steak he said as he lit the fires and pulled out a pan and a flask of butterbeer "and you can have some butterberr too" he said as he summoned two galsses from thin air  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:59 pm
"well arn't you always prepared," she giggled, "i'll take the butterbeer but to i have to eat the steak?  

XcassieXcatastrophyX

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:38 pm
trying not to put her foot down she had to shift more of her weight on to walt  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:56 pm
(When I accidentally posted on the other RP, I felt like one of those people who are in such a hurry that they go into the wrong room and went like normally until he and others noticed. Thus being laughed at even if it was where he couldn't hear it, said person then leaves and runs to someplace they feel safe, still getting in trouble unless said safe place is where said person was supposed to be.)

"Alright, here we go."

(This is the right one this time, right?)

He started trying to walk down the stairs.

(Right? RIGHT? GAH!!!!!!!!!!!)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:31 am
she tried not to put to much weight on walt. she hissed when she put weight on her own foot  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:56 pm
" i allways come prepared....and yes you have to eat the steak ill make it nice and rar for you if you want...or i could cook it nice and dry and well done.." christian replied laughingand cooking the steaks  

blaisred

XcassieXcatastrophyX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:11 pm
smiling she says "well i don't really care, fine i'll eat though happy?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:35 pm
they almost made it down the 1st flight with out falling but raven tripped over her ripped robes  

browneyedemo

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:40 pm
He tripped, trying not to drop her, ended up dropping her but her fell where she landed on him, about 3 steps before the bottom.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games