Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:58 pm
Ars replied to the Queen, "Well tonight is certainly full of coincidences. The Joker arrives three seconds before I announce her, you two pair up three seconds before I announce you." Ars took a bow at the two and went over to whisper to Cerberus. "Hey Cerberus... You got a vote for Joker."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:04 pm
Magick_Fayt

Fayt nodded happily at the results, setting down her glass after joining the toast to the winners. She resumed petting Ruth. "The contest was a great idea: that was fun. As to Pern, I think there's some innate talent on the part of the humans, but yes, I'd agree that it is mostly up to the dragons."
Ruth, who had been sulking when the petting stopped, hooted as it started back up again. The hoot sounded a bit miffed and seemed to say 'about time you got back to me'. "Now, Ruth, behave. I do think empathy is one of the biggest deciding factors. If I remember correctly that was partly how they chose the original riders."  

Eisoji

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:05 pm
Kore smiled at Arcana and nodded. "Indeed many coincidences, I do love the irony of them..."

Cerberus blinked as he heard the news of him having a single vote as Joker. He blinked again and asked. "If I may ma'am, who voted for me?" the humanoid three headed dog asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:06 pm
Arc leaned back against the wall looking over everything that was happening.  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:07 pm
"I'll just admit to being guilty on that count, Cerberus." Dulcineo grinned. "Couldn't help myself. I knew it would tick Julius off, for one thing." He made sure to whisper this last bit.
Then he went back to admiring his new wings. "My, these things are excellent. Thank you again."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:11 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina leaned back towards Arc and smiled, "Care for an update on the goings on tonight or are you alright?"  

Eisoji

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:12 pm
"Hmmm." Ars thought for a second. She nodded. "Actually I would have voted for you myself, but I didn't vote for anyone." She turned to Dulcineo. "There's a pleasure on a few simple things. Enjoy it." [[Actually that means I was short in cash so I had make do with a few collectibles I had. But it was fun.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:12 pm
Cerberus looked over at Dulcineo in surprise. "Thank you sir for voting for me.. but why?" Kore sighed and hugged her guardian. "No need to ask questions why Cerberus. Just know that you got a vote from someone." she stuck her tongue out slightly. Kore looked over at Dulcineo, who was admiring his new things. She walked over to him. "Shall we dance, my king?" holding out her hand.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:13 pm
Eisoji
Ruth, who had been sulking when the petting stopped, hooted as it started back up again. The hoot sounded a bit miffed and seemed to say 'about time you got back to me'. "Now, Ruth, behave. I do think empathy is one of the biggest deciding factors. If I remember correctly that was partly how they chose the original riders."

Fayt just seemed amused by the indignant little owl. Thantos was like that sometimes, though currently he was off by the band, fluttering about in time to the music: he was a fan of dancing. "I haven't read any of the books about the foudning of Pern and the creation of the dragons, but that would make sense: they'd need empathy, to connect with the first dragons."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:16 pm
Dulcineo smirked at Cerberus. "Don't sweat it. I voted for you because I voted for you. Now..." He took Kore's hand with a great deal more confidence than he had displayed a bit earlier, and he bowed once more. "I would be honored, my queen."  

Dulcineo

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:19 pm
Magick_Fayt
Fayt just seemed amused by the indignant little owl. Thantos was like that sometimes, though currently he was off by the band, fluttering about in time to the music: he was a fan of dancing. "I haven't read any of the books about the foudning of Pern and the creation of the dragons, but that would make sense: they'd need empathy, to connect with the first dragons."
The founding books are rather interesting, at least the ones I've gotten my hands on. I loved the science they try to put in for the breeding of the dragons. They really were bred from the fire lizards." Lerina sighed a bit sadly, "I would so love to have my own fire lizard." Batty made an indignant sound from overhead and Ruth hooted in response too. Lerina chuckled. "Not that I don't love my current companions of course."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:20 pm
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina leaned back towards Arc and smiled, "Care for an update on the goings on tonight or are you alright?"

"I think i caught the jist of it" arc replied watching the crowd snow falling in his silvery blue eyes.  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:21 pm
Kore blushed slightly and smiled softly. As he took her hand, they went onto the dance floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:21 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
"I think i caught the jist of it" arc replied watching the crowd snow falling in his silvery blue eyes.
Lerina shrugged, "If you're sure."  

Eisoji

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:27 pm
Eisoji
The founding books are rather interesting, at least the ones I've gotten my hands on. I loved the science they try to put in for the breeding of the dragons. They really were bred from the fire lizards." Lerina sighed a bit sadly, "I would so love to have my own fire lizard." Batty made an indignant sound from overhead and Ruth hooted in response too. Lerina chuckled. "Not that I don't love my current companions of course."

"I know what you mean," agreed Fayt. "But I have a Gwee, so that's quite close. And your pets are darling," she added, scratching Ruth behind one of his little ears. Then she sighed. "I'm going to have to go in a minute."  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff