Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:47 pm
Salem Delgado
"Do you think I believe that for one second?!! Maybe it is possible that that b*****d could have been stronger than you, but Nathan was easily your strongest chevalier! Everyone knew that!!! And if you wanted to he would have killed Amshel! And why did you make that monster a Chevalier?!!! Because of him my family......." I drifted off as I fell to my knees starting to cry.
Why are you telling me this lies , nathan was nothing compared to amsheal, do you want to know why, becuase i made nathan who he was, amsheal was already one. so even if i wanted amsheal dead that would be sending nathan to a suicide mission. I didnt make amsheal a chevalier , he was one way before i came into the picture" she went to him adn hugged him" I am truelly sorry for what he did to you, i never wanted any of this all i wanted was a family.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:23 pm
"...thank you...I..I always heared that Nathan was your strongest..i-it seems I heard wrong..." I said unitentionaly tensing as she hugged me "I..-it hurts so much that terafying day, and every dday after, you can't imagine the pain...the life you had before Saya freed you was nothing compared to that pain..."  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:49 am
Salem Delgado
"...thank you...I..I always heared that Nathan was your strongest..i-it seems I heard wrong..." I said unitentionaly tensing as she hugged me "I..-it hurts so much that terafying day, and every dday after, you can't imagine the pain...the life you had before Saya freed you was nothing compared to that pain..."
I can see that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:43 am
OOC: @_@ THERE WAS SO MUCH TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IC:

I turned around and headed back at a pretty good running pace, it wasnt long before we stumbled upon the group once again. WHoever Diva had with her i hated her guts, just like i hated Diva's guts.
"what the hell is going on here?!" i asked, staring at the group, i wont be the only one anymore, the only one who was weak, im stronger.....and i'll protect everyone....i wont those i love die anymore.....
ONe f my hands was egulfed in flame, the oher engulfed in water, my eyes were glowing stark white, i was ready to fight, i was ready to take a stand.

Kai:
I stood, beside her, i did not yet know her power, i looked at her, it was amazing. I was prepared to fight alongside her.  

Rae-sempai

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:05 am
Rae-sama_sessh-sama_4life
OOC: @_@ THERE WAS SO MUCH TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IC:

I turned around and headed back at a pretty good running pace, it wasnt long before we stumbled upon the group once again. WHoever Diva had with her i hated her guts, just like i hated Diva's guts.
"what the hell is going on here?!" i asked, staring at the group, i wont be the only one anymore, the only one who was weak, im stronger.....and i'll protect everyone....i wont those i love die anymore.....
ONe f my hands was egulfed in flame, the oher engulfed in water, my eyes were glowing stark white, i was ready to fight, i was ready to take a stand.

Kai:
I stood, beside her, i did not yet know her power, i looked at her, it was amazing. I was prepared to fight alongside her.
Rina looked at her" Diva we have company." Hmm who is it oh it's just you, what do you want?" she asked while half turnign to her  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:59 am
I looked at Sano confused while my own heart seemed to be tearing at the seams. 'Seeing Sano in pain... it hurts even me... I feel the torture inside him...' I got up so smoothly and drifted toward tortured Sano... I didn't know how, but my body reacted by itself.. I wrapped my arms around him and spoke with an angelic voice so soft, "Sano, trust me.. everything will be ok... as different as I may be, I will always be here for you.." I held his head close and closed my eyes, "No matter what anyones says or does.. I will always be here if you ever need me..." My voice was so soft, I almost didn't reconize myself; but I had to confort him as best I could.  

Cutegirlo0o

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:11 pm
I looked at the others with aw wondering how I could (and if I should) keep everyone from killing each other before Kaoru embraced me "T-thank you Kaoru...thank you..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:10 pm
Rina you see this right" Hmm" She looked at kaoru and narrowed her eyes" Diva how about we a double attack" seh said to her older sister" a good idea, you first" she closed her eyes adn hummed, then diva closed her eyes and concentrated, then they waited, Rina opened her eyes" we warned you.  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:28 pm
I stood up slowly and looked at the two sisters. 'What am I to do?... I can't take them both, they're too strong...' I didn't want them to hurt Sano; that's all I wanted. "Listen to me," I started saying to Rina and Diva, as I held my arms out, "we shouldn't fight, there's no reason to. I'm only a friend to Sano if that's all you want me to be.." 'Even though I might not think so... I wonder if he knows how I feel..' "... but I cannot leave him.. you must understand." I stood my ground saying these words; and even though I had a brave face.. I was very scared.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:35 pm
Cutegirlo0o
I stood up slowly and looked at the two sisters. 'What am I to do?... I can't take them both, they're too strong...' I didn't want them to hurt Sano; that's all I wanted. "Listen to me," I started saying to Rina and Diva, as I held my arms out, "we shouldn't fight, there's no reason to. I'm only a friend to Sano if that's all you want me to be.." 'Even though I might not think so... I wonder if he knows how I feel..' "... but I cannot leave him.. you must understand." I stood my ground saying these words; and even though I had a brave face.. I was very scared.
They looked at each other then her adn giggled" who said anything about fighting" she said while their eyes were twirling light and dark blue and green, then she feel into a deep sleep while having terrible nightmares" that took a lot of energy.  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:29 am
I gazed horrified at what they were doing to Kaoru and pegan panicing "Please stop! She did nothing!! Stop torturing her!!!" I pleaded before looking souly at Diva "If this is all you do then you will always be alone!!!! You torment people just like Amshel did!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:48 am
Salem Delgado
I gazed horrified at what they were doing to Kaoru and pegan panicing "Please stop! She did nothing!! Stop torturing her!!!" I pleaded before looking souly at Diva "If this is all you do then you will always be alone!!!! You torment people just like Amshel did!!!!!"
No , i am stopping her from becoming to close to you, if you two get any closer you will forget me, then i really will be alone, just like rina was until she found me. But i can see i am too late you have already starting baonding with her" Rina let us go i see i am not wanted here" Rina nodded then narrowed her eyes at him, then they left to search for information"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:05 am
I picked up Kaoru and began following the two "Hey I am still going to help you, I just do not like seeing others get hurt..." I said walking beside Diva and Rina.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:25 am
Salem Delgado
I picked up Kaoru and began following the two "Hey I am still going to help you, I just do not like seeing others get hurt..." I said walking beside Diva and Rina.
Rina stopped him " It would be best if you were to leave her be for now" she said as she followed Diva  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:39 am
I looked at Diva worriedly for a moment "Uhm, o-okay... I should try to find the others and see what I can find out..." with that I began to slowely walk away.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games