Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:31 pm
She woke some and looked up at him. "...morning handsome...."S he smiled and stretched looking at him. " so what do i get to do today ? "She asked smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:33 pm
He opend his eyes and thought. "Hmmm....whatever you want to do," he said.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:37 pm
She smiled." ah but i want to help you somehow 'S he said grabbing her stuff. She went into the bathroom and came out moments later in an over sized band teeshirt, raggedy jeans and converses. She flounced on his bed again and snuggled against him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:44 pm
"I have to see what there is to do first," he said getting up. He gathered his suit and went into the bathroom. He then took a quick shower and quickly got dressed. He then went back into the bedroom with his hair down.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:59 pm
She smiled and blushed looking tot he side. " you know your a total tease when you wear your hair down..." She smiled and stood up looking totally like a teenage punk or rebel.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:01 pm
He smirked as he walked over to the bed. "You make one hot punk," he said. He leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:39 pm
She returned the kiss and giggled. " well i am not THAT girly all the time so this is the true me " She hugged him and grinned. " so what do I get to do today ?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:41 pm
"I like the true you," he said smiling. He returned the hug and then slowly got up heading to his mirror. "I have to see what I have to do first, but I'm sure you can do whatever you want to do," he said as he started putting his hair up in it's signature style.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:45 pm
She hugged him from behind. " but Rai your so sexy with your hair down.."She said smiling at him. She sighed and kissed his neck. " i love you.."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:50 pm
"I love you too," he said as he finished his hair. "I hate doing my hair up, but I have no choice in it."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:53 pm
She smiled and sighed. " now i really do look like crud in comparison to you..."She said looking at her grunged up self.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:55 pm
He looked at her and smiled. "You look fantastic. I only have to look like this to keep up appearances."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:20 pm
She nodded and sighed. " i see what you mean....just...that i wish it could just be me and you in about 10 years or so in a house..."S he didnt tell himt hat someday she wanted kids.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:18 pm
He sighed and held her close to him. "I'm sorry, but I have to lead this group until I die. No choice in the matter," he said sadely.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:00 pm
She nodded and just swayed with him. She maed a promise toherself she wouldnt scare him off and tell him how she wanted children. She sighed and snuggled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games