Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:10 pm
"ah!" she yelled slightly, her feet narrowly missing her bike. she started laughing when she missed. "hey, be nice. you almost made me kick my baby." she said with a grin, and tried to breathe. she noticed the others then. "hey guys." she smiled and tilted her head back to look at ben. "you can put me down now."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:22 pm
Ben was about to protest when he saw the bike. "Woah, Teresia!" he said, setting her down lightly and examining the bike. "It's amazing!"
Erin ran over and examined it. "Is this custom? Or is there some amazing bike shop around here that we don't know about?" she asked, running her hand over the seat.
Billy let out a low whistle when he saw the wolf. "That's a nice touch."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:19 pm
she smiled and blushed slightly. "I painted that actually. i brought it to a custom place where i used to live and told them to redo it. they ended up just scanning the painting and having a computer do it cause they couldn't match it exactly." she looked at the others. "so i can say thank you for liking my work." she sighed. "that bike is precious to me. it was my fathers and i worked on it myself, brought it in to be repainted and it's been with me ever since." she ran her hand lovingly over the handle bars.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:15 am
Billy cleared his throat. "Well, I like it a lot. And your artwork is very impressive."
Ben nodded and put an arm around her shoulder. "Yeah, it's beautiful."
Erin squeezed Teresia's hand, then let go. "Want to take it for a spin?" she asked, smiling.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:33 am
she smiled slightly and looked over to Erin. she gave a nod as she moved tword her bike and touched the seat with loving fingers before pulling herself astride it. with one kick it roared into life and then lowered into a lulling rumble beneith her. she grinned as it purred, such a familiar sound and evedence of her hard work. "god, i've missed that sound." she grinned, her face in a wide smile.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:09 am
Ben smiled. "Go on." he said, kissing her forehead. "We'll catch up."
Erin gave the thumbs-up. "Just don't go too fast."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:11 am
she smiled and gave a slight nod before she leaned forward and with a kick of dirt took off in a circle, the out onto the road. she couldn't breathe at first. she was just so caught up in the air whipping past her face. although it was damp she coudn't help but smile and hug herself lower. but she listened well. she stayed at a decent speed, not wanting to test the wet ground against her tires. especially without a helmet on.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:55 pm
Ben watched Teresia speed off, smiling in adoration.
"We gonna follow her, lover boy?" Erin asked.
Ben shook his head, his hair swishing from side to side. "Naw. Let's let her be alone for a little while."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:45 am
after spending quality time with her bike around a few blocks she skid back into her own driveway again and came to a hault. she leaned on one foot and smiled. water was in her eyes and on her face so she took a spare hand and ran it over her face. "ok, wasn't thinking about taking a bath though." she laughed slightly as she cut the engine and climbed off.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:49 pm
Ben laughed. "What else do you expect?" he asked.
"I would advise you keep a towel with your bike." Billy added.
Ben laughed. "That's wise, Billy!" He brushed some of the hair off her face. "But I kinda like it."
Erin made a gagging noise.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:45 am
she gaved a crooked smile and rolled her eyes. "ha, thats very funny." she pushed down the kickstand and climbed off. a smile stretched across her face as she remembered what she did that day. "i got my papers to transfer. it wasn't too hard to get everything signed." she sighed. "so i get to go with you guys tomarrow." she spoke eagerly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:53 pm
Erin clapped a few times. "Great! I'll show you everything!" she said, bouncing on the balls of her feet.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:16 pm
she smiled. "good, at least i won't be completely clueless." she laughed slightly. "and then there isn't any more of this running across town stuff to see you." she looked to her bike once more and thought about bringing it out back into the garage, out of the rain.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:21 pm
Ben looked up at the sky, and winced as a droplet of rain fell in his open eye. "We should probably get inside soon." he said, rubbing his eye.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:30 pm
she looked up and nodded. "i guess so." she smiled. "my place or somewhere else?" she asked curious if she was going to be pulled away again or what.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games