Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:00 am
Kitty had decided that she had to explain. First she would have to gather the courage to explain though. She smiled as she remembered how calm she got when drunk. She was still volatile and dangerous but calm all the same. She went to find Walt. When she found him she smiled slightly. '' If you find me some kind of strong ale, i'll explain a lot easier'' she said with great difficulty.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:58 pm
He looks over at Jesus in deep explanation of the question, then back at Kitty. "That's the strangest thing I've heard and I've had an odd day. And the only way I would get you a drink is if I could drink and since angels can't then, no. And, wait, weren't you the one that I had under contract? Or was that someone else?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:15 am
Echo stood up before walking away, her hand rubbing her neck, she sighs and spreads her wings, taking off and flying towards the trees, she sits on the branches folding in her wings and then laying back, falling alseep  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:05 am
''um, yeah that's me, man i'm a mess. i now question my own existence and right to be and then realize i behaved too nice in hell yet too bad here....hmmm will i ever find anything worth doing with this thought to be existence.....'' Kitty said slowly trailing off. She then became extremely alert. '' the lord's salvation save me, he's, he's..............'' she said suddenly realizing who was in the distance.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:16 am
Kaderot stared at the girl and sighed, "fine..its the curse mark of the demon angel...its weak now because i control it..when i see you need it i can release it." he said and looked at her, "it can make you ten times as strong but if over used can kill you" He spread his black wings and flew. He landed next to her and sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:15 pm
"why did you do it?" she whispered opening her eyes "why did let it bite me"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:31 am
(This died once and then came back from the dead, does anyone still want this to live?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:44 am
(so true hmm, that depends if the other two come back, otherwise its jus a one on one rp, idk)  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:48 am
(And our characters aren't that close in the story.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:51 am
(true, so a war begins and everyone dies, the end )  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:04 pm
(NO! Buddy Christ will not let that happen.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:04 am
(aw man *sits there and pouts*)  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:26 am
Christ goes over to Walt. He talks to him a little and leaves. "He wants me to see about this church in New Jersy that some Cardinal has issued a new statue of him that's giving the thumbs up and winking."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:53 am
"err alrighty" she jumps up "to the church!"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:10 am
(I didn't think she was by him)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games