Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:14 pm

L looked at Luna and Zach, "Should i 'leave' you two alone?" he asked.

Avill sat on the couch again, she looked up at the ceiling.

Mikami fliped threw the notebook, this was how kira was doing it... and now he had the same chance to do it.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:18 pm

Zach laughed bitterly. "Her affection for me is nothing more than a result of the past."

Shishuri suddenly appeared upside-down in front of Mikami. "Another one, hm? You willing to serve Kira?"

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:25 pm

L nodded, "Oh... ok..." he said.

Mikami looked at Shishuri, "I would defanatly serve Kira..." he said smiling. "Are you kira?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:29 pm

Shishuri bowed. "I am not Kira, but his girlfriend. The real Kira cannot travel dimensionally, like I can. I am the one he sends to find the new users of the Death Note. You own the fifth one that has found it's way into the human world."

Suddenly Zach raised his hand, and L couldn't hear.

Luna said in desperation, "Zach, I love you, and I always will! Our past has made us like this; If we cannot escape it, we must ebrace it!"

Zach shook his head. "No. Our past can't be our future, Luna."

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:37 pm

L noticed that they were talking, but he couldnt hear them. He shook his head, trying to rid his ears of what ever caused him not to hear.

Avill stood up, she streached.

Mikami nodded, "What does Kira need? I can help with anything..." he said.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:40 pm

Suddenly Luna pulled him foward again, kissing him.

Zach tried to pull away, but she held onto him. He was losing his willpower... Soon he accepted it, returning the kiss.

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:46 pm

Avill walked into the hallway, she saw Luna and Zach kissing. She stood where she was, her eyes were filling with tears as she saw Zach kiss Luna back.

L saw Avill, then looked at Zach and Luna... this was going to be bad.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:50 pm

Zach pushed Luna away as he realized what he was doing. "Luna, I can't love you. Not now, not ever. I'm sorry."

Luna looked down, then hugged him. "I understand... I'm sorry, Zach..."

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:53 pm

Avill walked out of the hallway and down the stairs before they had broken apart, she wiped away the tears. She pulled the wire out of her pocket, then walked out the front door. She walked down the street, blinking back tears.

L looked at Zach, "Uh... Zach... Avill saw that..." he said, he still couldnt hear them, he wondered if he could hear him.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:56 pm

Zach removed he spell blocking L's hearing, but with some pretty bad timing, as he was swearing so much his mouth made mud seem clean.

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:02 pm

L looked at him, "Is that what you say now-a-days?" he asked. "Well anyways, she went outside, so i guess we're going to have wait for her to come back." he said, "Or we could send Matsuda out..."

Avill walked down the street, she wiped the tears away from her eyes. How could Zach do something like that... She shook her head. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number, "Hello?" a voice came on the other end, Avill pulled together her british accent, "Hey... Is Crystal there?" She said, she wanted to talk to her bestfriend right now, more than anything, "Arashi? Is that you?" she asked. Avill smiled, "Ya... it is... I go by Avill now though... " "Oh... ok.. but whats up, havent heard from you in a while... " Avill had walked to the park, she sat down on a bench. "Well i needed to talk to you, there are no other girls where i work... but the guy i think i was date... as you might call it, was kissing this girl that had just appered... " Before Avill could say anything Crystal cut in, "What did you do? did they do it in front of you, or did you catch them doing it, do they know that you know?" Avill thought for a moment, "I caught them, and then left before they stoped kissing, there was a third party there while they kissed.. not that he wanted to... that part is complacated..." Crystal seem to think, because there was a moments pause, "I dont know.. i wish i were there... " there was a noise in the background, "Arashi, i mean Avill, i have to go.. my mom is yellling at me... i will call you back ASAP.. this is your number right?" "Ya.. talk to you later Crystal... " Avill said. "Bye Avill..." then the line went dead. Avill sliped her phone into her pocket.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:24 pm

Zach shook his head. "I'm following her myself." The links in the handcuffs suddenly disintegrated and Zach disappeared through a wall.

Luna bit her lip. "Zach... You swore not to use the runes!" She murmured.

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:13 pm

Avill just sat on the bench. She felt sudenly awful, maybe that is why she did date guys in England, cause guys were jerks.

L looked at the wall then to luna, "How did he do that?" he asked.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:14 pm

Luna smiled bitterly. "He has many talents that are odd. He gets them from me and our mom."

Zach saw Avill and ran over. "Avill... I'm sorry. My sister's affection for me is a mistake of the past."

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:18 pm

Avill looked at Zach, she stood up. " I dont want to talk to you... you may say something for her, but i saw you kissing her back..." Avill turned and walked the other way.

L nodded, " Oh.. ok.. i hope he will be ok with Avill..." he said.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games