Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp really need players! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this post?
  yes
  no
View Results

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:38 pm
Seiko felt Sakura's forehead"she's getting scarlet fever"she said"if she isn't taken care of she will die in a die or so"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:41 pm
kakashi said stop right here he put sakura down kakashi said i never was very good with healing but ........ he started to heal sakura.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:05 pm
"Kakashi, we are in a village. There are people here that are trained to do what you are trying." Fell said. But Kakashi wasn't listening. The bijuu marking grew more apparent on Fell's face. She sat down on the ground, pulled out her bingo book, and began searching through the names of rouge ninja that she was probably going to kill.
But her eyes kept traveling over to Sakura. She looked up at Seiko, asking her what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:12 pm
kakashi finaly said by time she gets to the hospital she'll be dead and put that ******** book down it's not the time to be messing with your bingo book.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 pm
Fell's eyes flashed gold in anger, a sure sign that Kakashi was in a situation that he did not want to be in. But when she spoke, her voice was calm, even, and controled. "I'm doing this because there is nothing else I can do, Kakashi. Or, would you rather have my rage directed at some innocent person?"
She gritted her teeth in frustration. "Damn it..." she growled.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:38 pm
kakashi heared the growl what was that he tought then he said it doesn't matter ether way someone's geting hurt so it does not matter.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:48 pm
Fell rubbed her face, trying to calm down. Losing her cookies was not what she wanted to do in this situation. She breathed deep. "Then what am I suppose to do? She's the medical ninja. I've never had any training with that. In fact, I've trained my chakra to kill whatever it basically comes in contact with, hence the Rasengan." She snapped shut her bingo book and looked at Kakashi directly in the eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:28 am
"I can get Sakura to the hospital in time"said Seiko picking Sakura up she unfuled her wings lifting into the sky"trust me"Seiko took off flying towards the hospital she bent her wings back farther giving her more speed she got faster and faster  

Level_E_Vampire

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:39 pm
Fell watched Seiko fly off with Sakura and turned to leave. She couldn't go after them to the hospital without losing her temper. Without even flinching, she vanished, going where only God knows she'll go.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:27 pm
Kakashi ran to the hospital and finaly cought up to seiko he normaly could not go that fast but he felt like chakra from other people was going into him.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:35 pm
"guys?." Sakura mumbled with her eyes still closed. "i'm sorry, the last mission i went on before here a few days ago........i think something happened there.............i remember there being a voice and my eyesight disappearing for a few seconds, but i thought it was nothing."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:47 pm
kakashi was surprised and said your not the only one he said there have been so many reports about people going dwon like flys so many people have been attacked.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:05 pm
"also, when i lost my vision, i though i smelt something very bitter, like a smoke almost, but thinner."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:13 pm
Fell walked up, her face showing no emotion. The markings had receaded, but the fangs still protruded from her upper lip. "Like sulfur?" she guessed, crossing her arms. "But I don't think that's thinner than smoke..." Her voice was quiet and emotionless, like a mask to hide behind. She had thrown all her barriers up to keep others out...  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:37 pm
kakashi stoped he heraed something then someone baged kakashi but he knoked him out first.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games