Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:07 pm
"Lutia, he is part demon."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:12 pm
"No!" she shouted at Fenrick. "No! He can't be! He's my brother! I should know better than you!"  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:14 pm
"Seriously, I don't think he is bad, just he is part demon. Not all demons are homicidal freaks."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:38 pm
"I don't care! He's not a demon!" she shouted. She was getting very angry now. Her brother had been there for her her whole life, especially since their parents died. She had never witnessed anything demonic about him. He was always just so... right.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:52 pm
Brigitte stepped in and placed a gentle hand on Lutia's shoulder. "Calm down," she said gently. "There has been enough conflict. He's not a demon. There is a demon inside him, rather. I don't believe in any way that your brother is even half demon. He has merely been possessed." She looked at Lutia with soft eyes. "We'll help him, I promise."

She walked over to the man and knelt down beside him, placing a cool hand on his shoulder. "We will most likely need to take him inside so he can rest," she said calmly. "I can't be sure that he'll wake soon, but he will be revived in good time." She looked at the man again. "Although you may want to wake soon. Your sister needs you."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:55 pm
Krusnik05Vamp
Brigitte stepped in and placed a gentle hand on Lutia's shoulder. "Calm down," she said gently. "There has been enough conflict. He's not a demon. There is a demon inside him, rather. I don't believe in any way that your brother is even half demon. He has merely been possessed." She looked at Lutia with soft eyes. "We'll help him, I promise."

She walked over to the man and knelt down beside him, placing a cool hand on his shoulder. "We will most likely need to take him inside so he can rest," she said calmly. "I can't be sure that he'll wake soon, but he will be revived in good time." She looked at the man again. "Although you may want to wake soon. Your sister needs you."

''I'll help carry him inside and if needed, to restore his formal strength...'' Rock said after somehow walking to the man on the ground and Brigitte silently and without anyone noticing. Rock put an arm over Ewan and his body lifted off the ground. He walked up to Lutia, Ewan following him in the air. ''As Fenrick said, not all demons are evil... Even half demons or whatever they are...'' Rock continued walking towards the inn, through the door and waited at the staircase. ''I suggest a comfy bed in a room. It will do him good while the restoration takes effect after the energy was transfered to him, if it takes place...'' Rock said outloud for anyone to hear him, even though he didn't turn around.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:15 pm
Brigitte followed him and spoke, "Allow me to help." She turned back to face Lutia. "You should get some rest as well. I promise I will wake you when your brother wakes up." She glided up the stairs and opened a door to an empty room. "This should do," she said to Rock.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:40 pm
Rock got up the stairs, not saying one word and enough silent to make anyone who didn't know who he was believe that he was a simple shadow. Ewan drifted behind him. Rock snapped his fingers and Ewan was dressed back the way he was. ''Just for my sake... And so, if my technique is used clothes on or not, it doesn't make a slight difference...'' Rock commented as he stepped in the room, Ewan after him. Rock then pointed a hand towards Ewan and brought him ovre the bed and lowered him onto it. ''There....'' Rock said and pushed his hood off. He seemed to be brighter and happier when he didn't have his hood on.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:32 pm
Brigitte smiled at Rock and sat down next to Ewan, looking at him carefully as she set a hand on his armor. "This can't be comfortable..." She carefully undid a latch on a pauldron. "So Ewan's your name," she said softly, forgetting that Rock was still there.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:59 pm
Ewan began to wake up as he lie on the bed in his uncomfortable armor.((Sorry, I had to agree with Vamp here whee )) Then he realized that someone was undoing it. He looked at Brigitte through his eye lashes to make sure he wasn't being mugged. She looked friendly enough, so he didn't spring into action. Rather, he kept still and quiet and appeared as if he was sleeping.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:11 pm
((You're just making Ewan beg for rape at this point xd ... But I shall resist))

Brigitte continued to undo the many latches of his armor. She got to his chestplate and sat him upright gently to get it off of him. "This should feel better," she said smoothly as she lifted it off of him. She layed his back down on the bed once more and got up to put the armor neatly in the corner of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:01 pm
Ewan peeked at Brigitte again as she walked to put his armor in the corner. When she bent over to place his armor on the floor, he had to try hard to keep himself from whistling. As she stood up, he closed his eyes again before she turned around. He had a feeling that she was going to take care of him for awhile.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:09 pm
Brigitte moved once again to his side, sitting lightly on the edge of the bed. She spoke despite the fact that she was pretty sure he was asleep, "She's worried about you, you know... Lutia, I mean. You're lucky to have someone that cares for you like that." She sighed deeply. "I promised her I'd help get Eukoblitz out of you... I plan on keeping that promise." She looked at his still form and subconsiously reached to brush a piece of hair out of his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:30 pm
Ewan slowly moved one arm, the one furthest from Brigitte, toward her. He slowly slipped it onto her closer leg. Then he opened his eyes, and smiled at her in a very charismatic way. "Thank you," he said, and his voice was so confident sounding, yet sincere, that he was pretty sure she would not be startled.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:00 pm
Brigitte looked at him and smiled. "Nice to see you're awake," she said kindly, "How are you feeling? Is there anything I can do for you?" She didn't even notice the hand on her leg in her need to look after Lutia's brother.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games