Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:13 pm
"Your all weak" Jynx said as his troop lead an attack on the cloud village, he watched from the sidelines laughing as he left for the sound village, Riku was leading an attack their, and in the sand village was Roxas, Konoha was Sora's target, these were the 4 places H.N.I.C hadn't taken over in their newly held reign over the world, the only way to be accepted into H.N.I.C was to know the meaning of the letters, to be a leader, you have to have reached rank Z by age 15. Jynx was on his way to the sand village when he saw some of his old friends, Fell and Shincho, he descented to a nearby tree to listen to their conversation  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:23 pm
(That's a good idea, I'll redo mine as well.)

Name: Fell Namikaze (also known as the Wind Scar, but no one knows it's actually her.)
Bio: Fell left her home in Leaf looking for answers. She returned a year later with a new outlook on life and a greater power within her. She wouldn't be the one that anyone had to protect anymore, and it was her time to rise up and protect those who were important to her. Now that she's back, a few people are going to get a loud wake up call, and for some, it won't be pretty.
New Look: (Imagine a scar running across her face and her hair a little bit shorter. (Eye Patch on right eye))
User Image  

OkamiKazu

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:33 pm
Fell's eyes twitched to the side as she noticed a huge chakra coming from above. And it was familiar, but Fell wasn't really worried. "I need to get going. I sent a message to Konoha saying I was coming home, so I want to get back before tonight. See ya!"
She turned and left, walking down the road. But that wasn't the only thing on her mind. H.N.I.C, whatever that meant, was slowly but surely taking over her world. She had to get back to Konoha before they attacked there, and one of the only ways was to use an even greater jutsu than Instantaneos Teleportation, a jutsu that Fell created, called the Flash Step. H.N.I.C was going to be in for a huge wake up call if they thought they could destroy her home...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:08 pm
shincho thought i'm going to get killed for this he yelled at the sound village and tuns of ninja came at him. he thought sweet.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:40 pm
Jynx put his arm next to his face and said "Sora attack Konoha immediately no time must be wasted" he then told Riku to use the sword if anyone tried to mess with him, and flew towards Konoha, he appeared in time to see Sora's group leading thier attack head on, Sora was in the Hokage's office, in the chair relaxing after he had the Hokage thrown in jail for treachery, and when Jynx looked out the Hokage's office window he smiled at the sight of Joinin and Chunin being massacred for not obeying the new leaders of the village, H.N.I.C  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:01 pm
shincho ran and said jynx can't talk bye.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:08 pm
"Oh, Hey Shincho, what are you doing here, in the middle of a takeover" Jynx said with his hands crossed behind his back still looking out the window "Never mind, good to see you again" Jynx added as he turned around and gave Shincho a hug  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:12 pm
what the ******** get off me i'm runing from sound ninja see ya he said runing.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:19 pm
Jynx appeared in front of him and said "You don't have to run those sound nin got dealt with, the gangsta way" Jynx said as he pulled up a chair for Shincho "Lets watch the destruction of leaf, my old friend" Jynx said as he hopped in the Hokage's chair and started watching the leaf village's downfall  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:30 pm
ok i'm going to go to my house see ya.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:41 pm
"Alright, I'll be sure to tell them to leave your house alone" Jynx said as Shincho walked out of the new H.N.I.C territory  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:32 pm
shincho thought why is he attacking the village in the leafs.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:40 am
Fell appeared outside the burnt down gates of Konoha. The site filled her with rage. Bodies of her comrades were strewn all over the place and the blood was dying the ground. "No..." she murmured, walking past the destroyed gates.
Something inside of her broke, but at that moment, she didn't really care. H.N.I.C was going down, and she didn't care how. She pulled the hood up over her head and put on the mask out of her bag. The Wind Scar had come to Konoha.
She dashed through the village... no, not 'the'. Her village, her home, her family. Everywhere she looked, people that she knew, places that she had known, they were gone. Her chakra grew to greater hieghts as she neared the Hokage's office.
An H.N.I.C member confronted her, but she cut him down without ever losing a beat. More came, but the results were still the same. Wind Scar couldn't be touched.
She fired off handsigns in rapid succession and finally yelled, "Forbidden Jutsu! Hurricane Gale!"
The wind swirled around her and then shot out, tearing every H.N.I.C member near her area to shreds. They didn't stand a chance.
"Who ever did this will die..." She growled. "I swear it!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:48 am
Sora walked outside and seen a female figure cutting down his small followers, he then transformed his arm into a blaster, and charged a shot, he hit her into a burning house and then appeared in front of her at the speed of light, her face at gun point  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:01 am
The Wind Scar sneered behind her mask and hit him in the stomach with a Rasengan, making him fly backwards. His power level seemed to be on a whole different level than the others, so she assumed that he was one of the top dogs of H.N.I.C.
She yelled at him. "Before I kill you, who is your leader?! Because he just pissed off the wrong person!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games