Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Crazies, Phsycos, and Lunies...Oh my!!! (highschool rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:31 pm

Shiyoki blushed and twriled a part of her blonde hair."I'm fine you?"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:36 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
Shiyoki blushed and twriled a part of her blonde hair."I'm fine you?"

"good to hear..hey did you want to do something today like get something to eat and just drive around" he asked. his asstinat giggled "mister umsake got a girlfriend" she teased. Kaderot glared at her.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:41 pm

"Well...I'm going for a walk later do you want to come?"Shiyoki already knew the answer but asked it anyways.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:45 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
"Well...I'm going for a walk later do you want to come?"Shiyoki already knew the answer but asked it anyways.
"ya" he said smiling. The asstant gawked, "but mister umsake your meeting" Kaderot looked at her, "reshedule" he said. "but" she started to say but umsake stopped her.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:52 pm

Shiyoki smiled."4:30 ok?"Her smile widened and she floped onto her bed and dangled her feet in the air.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:54 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
Shiyoki smiled."4:30 ok?"Her smile widened and she floped onto her bed and dangled her feet in the air.

"ya thats great should i meet at your house or where?" he asked grinning. His asstent got mad.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:00 pm

"School grounds?"Shiyoki asked and continued to smile.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:07 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
"School grounds?"Shiyoki asked and continued to smile.

"ya sure see ya there" he said, "goodbye see then"

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:12 pm

"See you!"She filped down her phone and started to squeal."I just asked him on a date!Now what am I going to wear?Hmmm..."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:20 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
"See you!"She filped down her phone and started to squeal."I just asked him on a date!Now what am I going to where?Hmmm..."
Kaderot jumped out of his chair. "yes im going on a date." he said, "ah man what am i going to wear" He went to the roof and took one of the copters home to change. "hmm this looks ok" he said looking in his mirror. He was wearing blue jeans and a nice button shirt. "where you going" asked his sister. "on a walk" he said smiling. "with who" his sister said staring him. Kaderot combed his hair, "none of your business" he said sparying on some deodorant on. "hmm bod" went his sister laugh. Kaderot drove to the school to wait.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:36 pm

Shiyoki hoped on her Motorcycle and then put on her helmet. She had a black tank top saying,"I'm a emo get over it" and on the back it had a pink skull with a red bow. She had a gray jacket over top of it. She had black pants with a few red chains and silver chains dangling from her pockets. She arrived and parked her motorcycle next to Kaderot's car and hoped off the toke off her helmet and skaing her head to let her hair fall out."Hey."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:41 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
Shiyoki hoped on her Motorcycle and then put on her helmet. She had a black tank top saying,"I'm a emo get over it" and on the back it had a pink skull with a red bow. She had a gray jacket over top of it. She had black pants with a few red chains and silver chains dangling from her pockets. She arrived and parked her motorcycle next to Kaderot's car and hoped off the toke off her helmet and skaing her head to let her hair fall out."Hey."

"hey" said kaderot ducking behind his seat to grab his black sweatshirt with a ice dragon it so he wouldn't look weird in his shirt. then he got out. "ready?" he asked. He quickly grabbed his gun from under the seat and cocked it. "just in case" he put it in its holster on his belt.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:43 pm

Shiyoki rolled her eyes."Yeah I'm ready!"She giggled.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:47 pm

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
Shiyoki rolled her eyes."Yeah I'm ready!"She giggled.

Sazabi watched in the distance. "be careful lord umsake they're coming for you again..they want your power and they hurt everyone close to you" he said then vainshed. Kaderot walking beside her looked up at the sky. "so um...nice cycle" he said alittle red.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:50 pm

Shiyoki looked at him then at her cycle."Thanks."She giggled then looked into the sky,knowing someone or something was watching them.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games