Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:32 pm

Vincent fired three rounds. "Dammit... At least Shelke's not here..." He fired three more shots, then they exploded on impact. "Dammit... Even the fire materia has little effect!"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:40 pm

"Hn."Sukia toke off her jacket and summoned some heartless to attack. Shiyoki didn't bother them nor did Minaki. Kairi backed up with widened eyes."Sukia sent the heartless towards them but then a type of force made them disappear."W-What?!"Her eyes widened and she felt someone or something pull her backwards.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:01 pm

Cloud sighed as he pulled out his blade. He struck Rosso quickly, although she dodged the main force of the attack.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:13 pm

Sukia faded into a dark sleep. Kairi caught her and dragged over where she was safe."Hello Princess..."A voice said in the darkness of her mind."Its me...Xemnas!"Sukia gasped,waking up and she saw Kairi looking worried for her. Kairi looked at her with Worry all over her face."You ok?"

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:18 pm

Cloud glanced at Sukia worriedly, then switched his gaze to Rosso. She laughed, and said, "Go. Even I am not heartless enough to attack if there's someone else." She turned, running at Vincent. Cloud sighed and ran over to Sukia. "Sukia, what happened?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:24 pm

Sukia had tears rolling down her face. She loooked at Cloud and and sobbed."It's Xemnas...hes back.."She closed her eyes tightly and hugged herself.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:26 pm

Yuffie sighed. "Never liked Xemnas." She hugged Cloud. "Riku-san and Sora-san barely beat him last time..."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:32 pm

((Where's Riku in all this?))
Minaki ran and stood next to Vincent. Shiyoki stood next to her and attacked Rosso,growling."I hated him too Yuffie-chan..."Sukia let go off herself and Kairi helped her up.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:35 pm

Riku appeared and slashed suddenly, just as Shelke was about to attack them. "Dammit, why are the Tsviets here?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:40 pm

Minaki flipped in the air and landedback to back with Riku."How would I know Riku-kun?"Minaki smirked and slashed heartless that seem to appear.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Vincent shot at Rosso. "Damnit... I think I'd have to utilize the Chaos gene..."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:00 pm

Haiku and Shiyoki attacked the heartless over by Minaki and Shiyoki did many flips and and landed on the ground unharmed as she slashed the heartless. Minaki raised her her head and mumbled,"Show off..."Minaki fliped away and landed next to Shiyoki and Haiku. Minaki had a few stratches but nothing more."In the worlds were in,let the light begin!.."They whispered and they rose from the ground and their eyes glowed an sky blue. Light circled around them,gathering more and more and then it let go."Minaki-sama!!!Shiyoki-sama!!!"Haiku yelled and the two sisters fell to the ground with both eyes closed.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:04 pm

Vincent cursed, backing up to them. "What happened?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:09 pm

Haiku looked at them sadly then at Vincent."They just used something they should've had done..."

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:15 pm

Vincent sighed. "What exactly happened to them?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games