Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreccas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:31 pm
((lol, if you're tryin to get into the assassin's guild, killin off members, regardless of how insigifigant they are, is not the way =P ))

"Whatever, time for jokes has passed, we gotta get this goin!" Krad said simply "Have you ever fought a necromancer before?" he asked with a slight bit of concern "If not, you're in for some fun" he said casting a small spell, to protect himself from the corrosive free magics of necromancers.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:41 pm
Zach heard this. My, my, He thought. A necromancer? Ah... I remember the one in Prague... Then there was one in Greece, too... And the offspring of Medea. Particularly horrible...  

Demonic Repentance

Dreccas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:55 pm
Not that type of necromance idiot! a free magic necromancer, ya know, the tough kind!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:05 pm
"Yeah, I have." She cast no spell appon herself.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:19 pm
Daughter of Medea. I'm sure of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:22 pm
Dreccas
"She's in there, trust me" he said sitting down now "But don't worry about it, i've already said that my guys can handle it, i'd do it myself if i wasn't testing her" he said, he had somhow managed to find an apple and was now chomping it down "Don't worry, we've got her, and she'll be a fun fight to watch, also, if your clones get taken out, they'll only prove to be aiding the enemy, so i'd get them out of there before they become reanimated if ya know what i mean."

"the BLRs are already dead beasts.. the clones are around the academy and if we dont find the thing were blowing this place up with a hyperforce"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:54 pm
"Not while my men are down there" Slayer said boredly "And necromancer's have their ways of taking over dead bodies, in case you didn't know that" he said sarcasticly.

Whatever you say, just leave us alone while we do our jobs he replied, and then ran into the school, searching for where the necromancer might be.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:58 pm
The clone sighed, "this is hopeless and pissing me off. Get the bomber on the line and perpare to attack.. full force" he yelled and the operator was contacting the bomber. The BLRs looked around they smelled out a necromancer and ripped him and half for the hell of it.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:07 pm
((hehe don't do anything until i'm finished =P if you can recall this was my idea as a training process for what's (sorta) my guild =P ))

As the BLRs ripped open the idiotic hedge, the replica the you necromancer had placed in the school as a distraction, they lowered they're mental defenses, making them easy to overcome, in a demonic voice the necromancer called them under control, ringind the sixth bell on the bandolier "Saernath, the binder, i bind you to my will" the necromancer said as the BLRs cracked and bent, changing form slightly, being corupted by the magics, they were now under the necromancer's control, and were sent out against leah and krad, the two intruders.

"Put that phone down" slayer said to the operator "My guys can handle this, it's part of their training process" he said as he stood up, strolling over to the operator "Don't forget, i've got a bounty to collect once these things are done, how cruel would it be if they were killed off before that happened." he said with a slight laugh.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:21 pm
The virus kicked in and the BLRs melted. They were to be controled only be there creator. "sir the BLRs are gone and the bomber is awaiting orders" said the operator. The commander looked at slayer, "tell them to circle around and arm." "ye commander" said the operator.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:50 pm
Slayer sighed they still havn't picked it up he thought ,and as soon as they did, they'd realize why this was a ground mission. "If you wanna bomb the place, do it" he said with a yawn "It'll be fun to watch" he said, talking about the bombs that would be sucked into the free magic and decompose before hitting the ground. "Technology, of all kinds, disolves around free magic, those bombs are no exception" He said with a laugh "It'll be pointless"

((hmm..dreccas hasn't gotten any action recently.. i'll have to change that *shrugs* ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:39 am
Kirin watched the two from a tree. I don't know what Zachy-kun sees in the girl.

((Dreccas, I'm about to rip your f***ing head off, then cut your limbs off, then burn the evidence. Just a warning.))  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:29 pm
SHe threw a dagger at someone who was in a tree, it hit right by the persons head. "You have an odd aura. Who are you?" She drew her katana.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:50 pm
Kirin smiled. I see now. "It's okay, I won't attack. I've been watching you for a while now... If I wanted to attack, I could've."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:59 pm
"You couldn't do anything to me." She sighed, "if you know whats good for your health. You'll leave me alone." She followed the guy into the building.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff