Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:22 pm
"Wait!" Ron called, following them. "I...er...I'm pretty worried about her now.... is it ok if I follow you?"

Claire's body twitched violently. She started shaking - a reaction to the cold. Unconsciously, she coughed up. More water at first - then blood.

Jacob climbed into the back. He mopped up Claire's face with tissues from a box he'd accidentally sat on getting in.

"I think so. He did save her, after all," Jacob shrugged. "Sam... you're not gonna like this... but I think... I mean, Claire's obviously not gonna make it without special attention. So, do think we should call Dr. Cullen? I just... I know how he healed me and that had seemed pretty impossible. I don't wanna loose my baby sister."

Jacob gently ran his fingers through Claire's dark short, dark hair.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:05 am
Emily looked worridly at Claire, and gave a strangled sob when she started to cough up blood.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:53 pm
Quil ran over. He was freaking out, big time. "Ohmigod, I can't believe I let this happen, is she gonna be ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:16 pm
"Quil, she should be fine. Calm down," Sam said calmly.
"Jasper, is it working?" Rosalie asked, her tone hushed and hurried.  

Eternal Night 27

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:08 pm
Claire squirmed for a minute. She sneezed, spitting blood out then coughed up more. Then she went limp in Emily's arm's again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:06 pm
Emily looked from Sam to Quil and then nodded at Ron. Sure you can follow, no drive Sam! She said hurridly, wiping Claires face with a towel.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:14 pm
Sam slammed on the gas, pushing his truck as fast as it could go in the direction of the Black's residence. "Ok, Emily, where did you want to take her?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:24 pm
Emily thought quickly, then said the words thatshe was sure to make Sam angery. The hostpital?  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:29 pm
Sam's hands clenched around the steering wheel of his truck. "There's no way," he whispered angrily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:05 am
"Sam, it's the only choice we have! Claire will die if we don't take her to the ER right away. The hospital is our best shot... no one here can fix her..."  

6vampire6mistress6

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:28 pm
Emily grimaced, she knew he wasn't happy. Sam, love, please. Billy can't fix this one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:04 am
Sam grunted but he listened to everyone else. He slammed on the gas, headed toward the hospital.  

Eternal Night 27

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:14 pm
"Why NOT go to the hospital...?" Ron wondered. He wished he'd thought to bring some of their potions from home - he could've healed the baby in a minute!

Claire violently twitched again, coughing up more. Still unconscious to what she was doing, she began screaming/crying. Her body was frustrated - on one hand she was having so many reactions, while on the other she just wouldn't wake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:12 pm
Emily rocked Claire back and forth. She smiled at Sam and laid her free hand on his back. I love you Sam. She told him, her big brown eyes full of love for the man that was doing somethng he didn't agree with.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:22 pm
Quil was still in shock. He looked at the girl who meant the world to him, and snapped: "Can't we go any faster?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff