Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Unseen Daydream

Versatile Entrepreneur

10,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:22 am
Hello! my name is Unseen Daydream. But just call me Unseen or Dreams, I'm just your average daydreamer, who has practially no life out side the 'interwebs'. I like to read, write, draw and I've recently gotten into RPing as well. My goal in life is to publish a book, so I'm bound to post some of my work from time to time, onfortunately, I am very lazy, so if i take the time to type something up it's bound to be full of errors that i neglected to correct sweatdrop . My favorite anime is Tsubasa Chronicals and well...i think that 's about it actually! It's nice to meet all of you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:24 am
Hello,Im Gohan Uchiha92.I also joined this guild cause I wanted to meet other roleplayers,wich i hope I'll be friends with.I like Roleplaying,writing,reading,anime,manga and other stuff.I started reading since I was 5,when I was in the first grade on the elementary school.I also like to draw,but I cannot draw so good.Also,i started RolePlaying since 2008.And for an unknown reason;now Im a great,and active Roleplayer.I have an brother wich RolePlays also.I like anime's like:Naruto,Bleach,Vampire Knight and Inuyasha.these are my favorite's.I don't like pokemon,not to hurt anyone's feeling but I just don't like pokemon.I think its about 10-14 yeared children...Also,my character's name are mostly:Tryce,Kentomaru or Retsouka.But mostly Tryce.I hope this is all you wanted,if you want anything other to know about me,just ask me.  

Dysclerion

Phantom

Raziel Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:27 am
Ahem,My name is Raziel Saint,just call me Raz.I've been on here many of timmes,but not recent names you've heard of,my intrerest are drawing,writing,playing video games,andsleeping.I'm already done with a comic that I have written and drew my self,and I'm under construction of a new one,sooooooo,Hi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:29 am
FullNight
Hi. I'm Fullnight. I prefer Night if you all don't mind. I like to RP, draw, play music and read. I like the colors black and red and excuse me if I'm a little spacey sometimes, I get called away from my computer alot.
Welcome, Night-san. ^_^  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:30 am
darcprinces
hi,im darcprinces i like 2 rp and draw and read.....im a good drawer 4 a 10 yr old girl and sometimes i write poems in my journal my newest 1 needs some tweeks in it

You're ten? Hm... I think you might be our youngest member yet! ^_^ Welcome!

Just to give you a heads-up, some of the writing posted may be PG-13, and since you're ten, just be warned, okay?

Have fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:31 am
Raziel Saint
I got sent an invite so yeah,I'm new here what am I suppose to do?

This is a guild! biggrin It's like a club. Explore the subforums, post/chat/share stuff, and have fun. Get to know others.

If you need any help, just ask. ^_^ Many members here are nice and will assist and welcome you.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:32 am
Unseen Daydream
Hello! my name is Unseen Daydream. But just call me Unseen or Dreams, I'm just your average daydreamer, who has practially no life out side the 'interwebs'. I like to read, write, draw and I've recently gotten into RPing as well. My goal in life is to publish a book, so I'm bound to post some of my work from time to time, onfortunately, I am very lazy, so if i take the time to type something up it's bound to be full of errors that i neglected to correct sweatdrop . My favorite anime is Tsubasa Chronicals and well...i think that 's about it actually! It's nice to meet all of you!
Yay, someone else who has no life besides the internet! XD *glomp* I want to publish my work too. I hope you have fun here. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:33 am
Gohan Uchiha92
Hello,Im Gohan Uchiha92.I also joined this guild cause I wanted to meet other roleplayers,wich i hope I'll be friends with.I like Roleplaying,writing,reading,anime,manga and other stuff.I started reading since I was 5,when I was in the first grade on the elementary school.I also like to draw,but I cannot draw so good.Also,i started RolePlaying since 2008.And for an unknown reason;now Im a great,and active Roleplayer.I have an brother wich RolePlays also.I like anime's like:Naruto,Bleach,Vampire Knight and Inuyasha.these are my favorite's.I don't like pokemon,not to hurt anyone's feeling but I just don't like pokemon.I think its about 10-14 yeared children...Also,my character's name are mostly:Tryce,Kentomaru or Retsouka.But mostly Tryce.I hope this is all you wanted,if you want anything other to know about me,just ask me.

I love Bleach and Inuyasha! biggrin And I don't really watch Pokemon either... xD But since I love anime, I know the basics of pokemon; it's like common knowledge for me. sweatdrop Tryce is a nice name. 3nodding  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:34 am
Raziel Saint
Ahem,My name is Raziel Saint,just call me Raz.I've been on here many of timmes,but not recent names you've heard of,my intrerest are drawing,writing,playing video games,andsleeping.I'm already done with a comic that I have written and drew my self,and I'm under construction of a new one,sooooooo,Hi.
Hi Raz ! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:37 am
Like I said I've been here before ,and your a lil too cheeky...  

Raziel Saint

Unseen Daydream

Versatile Entrepreneur

10,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:38 am
Otulissa
Unseen Daydream
Yay, someone else who has no life besides the internet! XD *glomp* I want to publish my work too. I hope you have fun here. ^_^

haha! I hope fun here too! This Actually Otulissa, you were the one who sent me the invite, just out of curiosity, how did you find me? Why did you invit eme in the first place? Not that it's bad! I'm just curious!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:43 am
Otulissa
Gohan Uchiha92

I love Bleach and Inuyasha! biggrin And I don't really watch Pokemon either... xD But since I love anime, I know the basics of pokemon; it's like common knowledge for me. sweatdrop Tryce is a nice name. 3nodding

Thank you.I think you all know from where it comes...From yu-gi-oh!...there's a card called "Guardian Tryce " thats where it comes  

Dysclerion

Phantom

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:53 am
Raziel Saint
Like I said I've been here before ,and your a lil too cheeky...
Cheeky? XD I've gotten that before. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:54 am
Unseen Daydream
Otulissa
Unseen Daydream

haha! I hope fun here too! This Actually Otulissa, you were the one who sent me the invite, just out of curiosity, how did you find me? Why did you invit eme in the first place? Not that it's bad! I'm just curious!

I found you in the forums, and "Unseen Daydream" was actually one of my ideas for a title of an RP... so I freaked out and just had to invite you. It kind of creeped me out at first, but then I was like, "We probably think alike... XD;;"  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:55 am
Gohan Uchiha92
Otulissa
Gohan Uchiha92

Thank you.I think you all know from where it comes...From yu-gi-oh!...there's a card called "Guardian Tryce " thats where it comes
Oh, I don't watch Yu-Gi-Oh... so I didn't know that. XD But thanks for the enlightenment! 3nodding  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games