Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:57 pm

Stealth smiled, "i love your gift." he said seeing her wings, "im sorry for what happened to you for your to get it" Stealth sat next to her. "at least you can hide yours..this is how i'll look for the rest of my life" he said holding his hands up and his wolf like appearance.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:03 pm

"is it really a gift?" she whispered looking down "i never thought of it that way" she sighs then looks back at him "im sorry for what you've been though..." she touches his hand lightly, feeling the fur "must be hard huh?"

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:08 pm

"ya but you get used to it.. hey maybe i can find a girl that likes hairy men" he said grinning but stopped because of his sharp teeth.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:11 pm

Elena smiles and laughs a little "yea, and maybe ill find a man who likes a winged girl" she sighs and sits back

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:18 pm

Stealth smiled. Bane was sitting at a table having a drink with the other two and laughing.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:21 pm

Elena yawns a little before blushing "sorry, but do you know where i could sleep at? i dont care if i have to sleep on the floor or share a room, im just tired" she stretches

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:46 pm

"you can have my room its the one with the crosshairs on it" stealth said.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:54 pm

"you sure?" she sits up "i dont want to take your room and have you sleep like on the floor or something..."

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:59 pm

(sorry g 2 g)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:01 pm

(k, G'Night)

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:13 pm

Herbert came in, ignoring everyone, and sat down on the floor in a dark part of the room. He took his notebook out and started writing things down. It used to be that when he had this many thoughts about his work, he would get jittery. But, over the years, he has become more stiff, even though he is loose sometimes, but he also has learned to keep himself quiet with little emotion showing unless he was paying special attention to the things around him.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:56 pm

Her memory shifted.

Zach and Skye were walking through the woods near his house. As Skye breathed in the fresh woodland air. Zach turned to her and said, 'Skye... I...' Suddenly, a river of words flowed from him. 'Can't you hear it? Music, ancient and beautiful beyond words! It's telling me that my old life of danger and chaos has ended, and my new one of joy is beginning. I want you to be with me on this new path. I'm not asking you to marry me, merely love me.' Skye had thrown his arms around his neck and kissed him, saying, 'I will be there for you! I promise!'

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:09 pm

Bane got quiet,"ill go watch first" he said and went outside. Mark, and drac took posts by the door. stealth sat at the table and drank.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:19 pm

Skye woke up. "Zach-san..." Her hand fluttered over her breasts. "Our promise... Of love..."

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:01 pm

Herbert finished writing down what he had thought of before. He closed his notes. He got up and looked around. He went outside and saw Skye. "Are you alright?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games