Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:15 pm
aizen stops and looks at him a slight irish accent coming out: aye thousands... *eyes him* ur not that young compared to most be glad for ya years.

aizen touches his face and then nods approvingly: ive watched the human race progress and change and watched how they continue to destroy themselves and sometimes im glad to stuck here between years so to speak come cathmor is waiting  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:21 pm
Aridas smiled
"I still feel pretty old." He siad with a laugh and followed her, moving alongside her.
"1698." He said as if out fo the blue and then smirked, relaising how odd it sounded.
"When I was born, i mean. 1698 ad."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:34 pm
aizen was walking in one of the other hall ways in this tunnel like living space and walked through an illusion: wow ur really young... but then again i am reminded with my age too i guess  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:38 pm
Aridas folowed her, a little uncomfortable with wlaking through an illusion.
"well dont' leave me hanging, when were you born?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:43 pm
aizen chuckles at the face he got when he walked through an illusion: they really do make u uncomfortable dnt they? umm.. i dnt honestly remember the date it wasnt recorded then.. but it was long before christ at the near beginning of man  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:48 pm
"damn." aridas siad, stunned and them laughed. "That's...old. No offense."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:59 pm
aizen chuckles and laces her arm through his and he could suddenly see through the illusions they continued to pass under and eventually they came to a door: be guard ur tongue here but do not be afraid to speak cathmor is an .. interesting man... *she opens the door leading him into the foyer*  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:04 pm
"I'll follow yoru elad, shall I?" he asked witha god humored smirk. as ever he thought. he was intrigued as to waht her definition of 'interesting' was.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:13 pm
cathmor busted through the doors atthe other end of the long room and starts talking loudly to ppl behind them and then sees them turns around and ushers the ppl back through the door slamming it shut. he leans on it then briskly walks across the room.

cathmor takes aizen into his arms and spins her around in a hug of sorts and kisses both of her cheeks. he then holds out his hand for aridas to shake.

cathmor: take a seat take a seat plz plz do u wish anything to drink?

aizensitting by the fire: u no my drink

cathmor chuckles: u no drinking that motor oil will kill u one day

they both laugh cathmor returns his gaze to aridas: and u stranger?  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:16 pm
Aridas shook his ahnd ad smiled slightly. it was good to ahve someone who seemed glad ot see them.
"I..uh..well, whateve rit is you ahve to drink. i'm easy."
he suad with a polite shrug  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:18 pm
[as you can tell by my typoes i'm getting majorly tired-haha i relaly need to go to bed. rp tmrw? :3]  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:22 pm
((nods of course hon dnt we always? *chuckles* yes i can tell it looks like a drunk is typing to me go to bed and sleep well))  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:26 pm
cathmor chuckles: yes i c *pours him some old french wine and hands him a glass keeping one for himself sitting in his chair*

cathmor: now... what can i do ya for?  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:57 pm
elizabeta laughs at him : u think we r as innocent as humans? no women here in this world are more powerful then the men ull soon find out

aiden: still rubbing his neck... not really...so itz a black widow socity then... taking another sip of the blood drink... so down to business i've come here for work  

Killersaredead

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:23 pm
elizabeta sits back in her chair: what kind of work? theres alot of work to be had  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games