Reply Members Personal Rooms and Clan Hangouts
Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Jokers_Jokerette

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:24 am
Amy smiles at Ven and looks around then she turns around and walks into the pond her feet barely in the water she walks to the middle of the pond and stares as the sun slowly rises  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:43 am
Kontan walkes slowly into the shadows in the forest. She lisens carefully after every sound around her and in her hand, she holds a small knife, and the blood dripps from it.  

Kontan Chi

Gracious Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Mark Twain 100

The_Jokers_Jokerette

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:58 am
Amy looks around she sensed another presence in the forest she didn't know where but she knew they were here "Hmmmm" Amy says walking out of the pond and standing next to Voro  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:03 pm
Alexa Lee hung upside down from a branch of a tree. "Yet another day with nothing to do." She sighed. So she read upside down.  

Temari_Miss_Murder

Kontan Chi

Gracious Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:22 am
As Kontan walks, a black demond shows up behind her. She quickly turns around, looking at it. "Oh.. Hello..." she saids with a low voice. The demon hisses something as an answser. "..You are supposed to protect my brother.. Get back to him.. NOW!" Kontan continues. The deomon bows down for her, before it dissapears. Kontan sighs, before she continue walking again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:27 pm
Voro, tuning out their conversation, layed out and closed his eyes to take a nap.  

Victor Black256

Kontan Chi

Gracious Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:48 am
Kontan looks palm, even for a vampire. The dagger drops out of her hand, and hits the ground with a softly sound. She stands without moving a little, before she falls forwords, without any energy left in her in her body, to stop the fall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:55 am
Alex runs up, catching the young girl before she hits the ground. He looks at Kontan, finding her fainted. He takes a deep sigh. "...You never learn, do you?"  

Alex Chuushin

Kontan Chi

Gracious Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:55 am
Kontan is fainted  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ace glided down into a clearing in the forest while his daughter was asleep quietly on his back. Ace smiled as he folded his wings but still left a comfy amount of room for his daughter. He quickly peered around the forest seeing and sensing no one of interest for the moment. Ace had flown a long way to get this far and he was intent on keeping his daughter safe while in Vampire territory in case one got any bright ideas. Without Esme, Ace would be very lonely, his wife Desiree had left him and his heart was broken.

Esme quietly slept on her father's back sleeping soundly after a long trip.  

Kege_Rensu
Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

sin_megami

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:19 pm
Sin laid on the floor unconcious to weak to go any further Sin hadn't fed and needed blood hopefully she had gotten far enough for that evil man too ever find her.Even so he was tracking her every step waiting for the right time to take her back to the hidden dungeons.Hours had gone by and Sin began to squirm slightly slowly opening her eyes and looked around,"Wh..where am...I."she asked herself carefully pushing her body up of the ground and leaning on a tree behind her to rest her frail body.Everything seemed unfamiliar and strange after being locked up in a dungeon she was no longer in check with the world.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ace let out a sigh looking around a little more then spoke softly for his sleeping daughter, "Don't worry sweetheart, I am on my way to my cousin Lavender's. She has a history with the family and I know that we will be safe there.

Esme slowly woke up with a yawn. She patted Ace's back to let her down. Once down she smiled gleefully in the night air and wandered a small ways away into the forest.

Ace walked over to a tree and leaned against it calmly while watching Esme, "Try not to go too far away. I don't want you getting into any trouble" he tried to say but she was gone out into the forest. Ace sighed. It was not easy being a Vampire/Dragon like himself and he felt even worse for his daughter who was half human and half dragon. Unlike him she was mortal.

Esme wandered through the forest until she came across Sin. She wandered closely to her and smiled, "Are you okay?" she asked with a polite smile unaware she might be in danger. The young girl was still young looking and innocent in nature and smelled human for any vampire.  

Kege_Rensu
Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

sin_megami

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image

Sin looked up at the girl her red eyes glowing with lustfull hunger she could smell that she was human yet something seemed off about her.No mattedr how hungry she was Sin could not bring herself to feed on the innocent child she forced a soft smile to her face as she fragilly stretched out her hand to greet the girl it trembling slightly as she spoke warmly to the child,"He...hello..I'm Sin...and .yes i'm fine..just...ju..Sin stopped her words caught up in her dry throat to weak too utter another sound.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Daddy?!" she called out rather loudly. After calling she stood up and peered at the woman looking slightly worried.

Ace heard Esme shout and leaped into action as he flew quickly to Esme's location wrapping her in his arms for a moment. Turning he saw Sin and looked down at her, "You seem hungry. Are you from here? If not my cousin Lavender leaves near. We can all stay there" he said with a smile and a helping hand.  

Kege_Rensu
Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

sin_megami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:11 am
User Image
Sin turned too see a man rush there quickly as the girl shouted daddy she glared up at him observing him closely feeling a bit terrified to go near him then glanced down at his hand. Even so Sin was extremelly hungry and needed to feed she couldn't recover without drinking blood, Daddy...she thought.. Sin wondered if they knew what she was...if they would still try and help her knowing she was a full blood.Sin nodded in agreement to go but turned away from the mans hand slowly pulling herself up using the tree behind her as leverage her legs trembled her feeble body to weak to move on it's on as she began to take a step her legs died out on her and she began to fall.  
Members Personal Rooms and Clan Hangouts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff