Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] The Lists - Cert+Growing Drop-offs, Work Lists, etc. [OOC]
[OOC] All Colorists - Image Requests [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:14 pm
SoA Name: Erimentha
Colorist: ??
Any image you have: Uncert
Description, if no image: I got her through the Meta and I was just wondering who colored her so when I go to get her certed I can get it done by the right person. C:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:43 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Description, if no image: I got her through the Meta and I was just wondering who colored her so when I go to get her certed I can get it done by the right person. C:
I did. C:  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:52 pm
Safaia
~Kiana_Nala~
I did. C:

Thank you! <3 *does happy dance*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:53 am
Quaji
SoA Name: Ki
Any image you have: Ki adult
Description, if no image: Missing her adolescent image and the colorist.

Also looking for the adults for Kitunda and Mahoka.

They're all from the same litter. Ki was rehomed to me so I need to get her recerted but I don't know the colorist. Also kind of need Mahoka and Kitunda for her family tree. They did grow to adult as Ki and Mchumba are adults now. :c

Kisoni originally colored this litter. It was among the ones she abandoned when she left SoA. Unfortunately... Almost all images of Kisoni-colored SOA that were grown after she left have been deleted sweatdrop  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:26 am
Ooo, thank you~ That was actually one of the colorist threads I hadn't checked yet. Shame on me. I managed to track down the uncert adults for 2/3 of her brothers so far. Still missing one and Ki's adolescent, but I suppose that'll have to do. Thank you Andranis! ♥  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:56 am
Lethrossen
SoA Name: Shahidi
Colorist: meepfur
Any image you have: here

Looking for her larger uncert, I am fairly certain I never got her certed.

EDITED; figured out who colored her!

Tada!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:54 pm
These 3 came from one of those Breeding events where you only need 1 completed RP to breed your SoA, but you don't get to keep any of the offspring. I'd like the adol and adult images for all 3 babies if possible! My albino cheetah Takatifu is the father.

Also, I'd love to know the name of the boy!

SoA Name: ???
Colorist: ???
Any image you have: Cub, Juve
Description, if no image: -

SoA Name: Rith Treva

SoA Name: Sokotana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:26 pm
SoA Name: Mosi Sefu
Colorist: Safaia
Any image you have: X
Description, if no image: I'm looking for his full sized image. I only received the scaled down version.  

Toy

Chatty Wife

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:01 pm
C.C.G
SoA Name: Mosi Sefu
Colorist: Safaia
Any image you have: -2.png]X
Description, if no image: I'm looking for his full sized image. I only received the scaled down version.

Full size <3

Here's a little tip I've noticed, if the image has been sized down on Photobucket, it gets a little -1 (or -2 in this case, it can be any number, depending on how many resizes done in photobucket) at the end of the image url. If the fullsize is still in the album, you can just take the -1 (or -2 in this case) off the image url and get the fullsize again.

Doesn't always work, but it sometimes does. XD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:07 pm
Velveteen Angel

Thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to use it! <3

And thanks again for finding it for me~!  

Toy

Chatty Wife

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:21 pm
~Masamune~
These 3 came from one of those Breeding events where you only need 1 completed RP to breed your SoA, but you don't get to keep any of the offspring. I'd like the adol and adult images for all 3 babies if possible! My albino cheetah Takatifu is the father.

I am quite sure they have no adolescent images (I own Sokotana), they were abandoned and so they were skipped right to adult. I colored them: 1, 2, 3.

Only Sokotana was ever posted for certing, I'm not even sure how I got the boy's images to grow him anymore but I definitely never got a name for him. You'll have to ask the owner.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:59 am
Ecavi
~Masamune~

I am quite sure they have no adolescent images (I own Sokotana), they were abandoned and so they were skipped right to adult. I colored them: 1, 2, 3.

Only Sokotana was ever posted for certing, I'm not even sure how I got the boy's images to grow him anymore but I definitely never got a name for him. You'll have to ask the owner.

biggrin Thanks very much Ecavi. xp I don't actually remember who owns him, so it may remain a mystery. Do you still have Sokotana's cert so I can see what their mother is called? That would be a start. xd  

~Masamune~

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:55 am
~Masamune~
biggrin Thanks very much Ecavi. xp I don't actually remember who owns him, so it may remain a mystery. Do you still have Sokotana's cert so I can see what their mother is called? That would be a start. xd

Their mother is Maisha'joto.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:59 pm
Ok so I've been gone for a while and I know that I've got a few pets that I still don't have saved to my hard drive or anything. So.... hoping this is the place to put it.

SoA Name: Rekrash
Colorist: Dunno
Any image you have:Rekrash
Description, if no image: His uncerts and new growths, I haven't been on and am looking for them.

SoA Name: Sethunya
Colorist: Dunno
Any image you have:Sethunya
Description, if no image: Looking for uncert

Those are the ones for sure I know I'm missing stuff for but I dunno if anyone else has anything else of mine I should be looking for. If you could help that would be really really awesome!  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:40 pm
DavyJnah

Your WD pup's growths are Here, coloured by Nerpin ~ (All growths from juve to adult are all in the same post, as the litter was a delayed growth)

Your leopardess was coloured by Bluefire Dragonz but I couldn't find an uncert for you, although This is very close to her uncert. Someone else might be able to help you with the full uncert though.

[OOC] The Lists - Cert+Growing Drop-offs, Work Lists, etc. [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games