Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

The Unexpected Angel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:10 am
Quote:
japanese(not whaling)
oops i forgot to ad like in before japanese  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:25 am
Since I haven't posted yet
NAME: call me Cale
ABOUT ME: Single parent, jobless, and currently wallowing in pity.
PETS: N/A
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Anything and everything
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Neo-Paganism
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: on and off for the last 7ish years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not really.

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:26 am
I didn't know you had spawn, Cale! That means either I'm really inattentive or you don't mention them, which is laudable.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:04 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
I didn't know you had spawn, Cale! That means either I'm really inattentive or you don't mention them, which is laudable.

I have mentioned him a few times.

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Satsui Tsukiyomi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:39 am
NAME:
Beatrice Maravillo

ABOUT ME:
Crazy(they say), Addict(they say too and I agree), Anti-Social yet noisy and likes messing with others. I'm a thirteen year old Naruto fan and I'm proud of iy.

PETS:
Gerbi(Deceased Gerbil), Alyssa(my grandmother from mother's side took it from me and kept it alive xD)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
Naruto, Anime songs, Wicca & Paganism, Sleeping(especially in class and it's so comfy since there is a desk and an air conditioned room! XD), Drawing, Dreaming, Looking at books and reading them if they are interesting, Lolita and black and white and red clothes, Reading jokes and laughing at them and discovering new emoticons O_o

CURRENT PATH:
Christiaity but interested in Wicca/Paganism...or maybe Wicca...

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:
Since last year

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:
I'm a total fangirl of Itachi Uchiha and a Naruto nerd(no glasses and braces xD)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:44 pm
@Satsui Tsukiyomi:
I suggest going here and reading up on what Wicca really is. Yes, it's a very long thread but it is worth the read, trust me.

Wicca is not a religion for minors, they won't accept minors because of things that go on during the rituals/rites/ceremonies.

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

great_goddess_Anu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:05 pm
NAME: Nightshade...named myself after the poisonus flower and herb deadly nightshade
ABOUT ME: I dont try to be anything but what i am..im immensely argumentative and i tend to be a total nonconformist. i know a lot of people say they dont care what anybody thinks but im one of the few that acualy dont..make of me what you want im who i am and i cant be explained to anyone who isnt me and dosnt think like i do..or for that matterim a few lines.
PETS: 3 cats (2 boys, sugar the poor one with feline diabeties and and baby 1 of my BEST friends and a girl, nibbit who is a total b***h) and 1 dog (sminners...could never replace my buster though...ever)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: violin, music is my life..listening to and makeing, daydreaming, drawing, ect
CURRENT PATH: depends what you mean..im a very spiritual wise woman but part of that just means i dont care what you call it. im not sure whats out there but i got a few ideas smile
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:studying(is that realy how you spell it? i dont know i cant spell)=last summer, intersted=all my life and im sure every life iv had just not sure what i was looking for
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:not realy...check out my profile if you acualy care HA HA  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:25 am
NAME: Lani I.
ABOUT ME:I really don't know to say. I'm bipolar and nutty. I'm also bisexual (though that probably isn't relevant.)
PETS:Nyxx,a cat
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Mythology,Anthropology,Writing, Gaming
CURRENT PATH:Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:I have been studying a little over seven years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not that I can think of.  

Hel Valraven

CupcakeVaniity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:51 am
NAME: Mason, But My Nickname is Aro
ABOUT ME: Bi-Polar, Krazii, Neon Kandii Kid, Addict.
PETS: Mi Two Familiars, The Kats: Harvey and Hecate
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Wicca, Anthropology, Music, Reading Etc.
CURRENT PATH: Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About Three Years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Nadda  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:48 am
NAME: Brina
ABOUT ME: Please refer to my profile c:
PETS: 1 cat, Calico, 1 Dog, Ammy
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Archery, Horseback riding, Video games, Wicca, Drawing, Writing
CURRENT PATH: Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Almost 5 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: No thanks. 4laugh  

Forth Eorlingas

250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:36 pm
Feel free to call me Brass.
I describe myself as eclectic, and I've been developing it for a couple decades.

My current favorite hobby is making handmade cards.
I'm never good with these kinds of introductions because I like to have my words speak for themselves. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:49 pm
"You could be my someone, you could be my scene...

NAME: Brittney.
ABOUT ME: I'm shy when you first get to know me but when you know me well you can't get me to be quiet. (:
PETS: None right now...
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, dancing, singing, reading.
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Pagan.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Over a year now, and I still have a lot to learn. (:
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not really. (:User Image

"...You know that I'll protect you from all of the obscene."

P o r c e l a i n Dolly x

Madame_Craft

Aged Browser

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:48 pm
NAME: Suzi
ABOUT ME: I'm an artist, empath, college student and poet. I collect strange things, currently I have a habit of collecting dead flowers. Favorite thing to wear around campus? A floor length dress, rainbow stockings and sliver flats.
PETS: None on campus. But at home two dogs, one cat and one lizard.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Religion, anime, reading, the arts, writing, reading tarot cards, collecting strange things, and studying behaviors of the people around me.
CURRENT PATH: Pagan.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been Pagan at heart till I was young, didn't dive into things till I was about 15/16 when I got serious about it. Still have much to learn.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Self expression is my biggest and strongest character trait.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:21 pm
Katsumi Aki
NAME: I go by Serenity. Call me Amara.
ABOUT ME: Well, I live in the middle of nowhere with my boyfriend, kinda. I'm not really in a settled down place, usually just with him back and forth between his parents place, and his aunt's. I have pretty bad social anxiety disorder which makes it hard for me to meet, and get to know people outside the internet. I have three younger brothers, and grew up with my wonderful dad.
PETS: Two dogs, a girl named Vash (this was an accident since my dad kept insisting she was a boy), and her son, Angus.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, writing, gaming, anime, thinking about life and the world, and spending time with people I care about.
CURRENT PATH: I'm not really sure now. After finding out all that I have on proper initiations, I don't really know. I'm an Eclectic Pagan Witch.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About four years. About 5-6 years now.

Want to keep earning gold for your XP in Ocean Party?

That was my other account. I had quit Gaia, but recently came back under my first account, this one. I change my original username, and built myself up a bit. Here I am trying to reconnect with some of the friends I had here. I striked out some things above to update that information. Its great to be back. :3

Then click here!

Amara Verdandi

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games