Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Experiment Hearts...((fan-fictionRP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:22 pm
Vines easily wove through the heartless, and one stabbed through Marluxia. The others dodged easily. He growled, preparing to cause an earthquake...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:37 pm
More Hearts amassed in the sky, and more Heartless were summoned. Alexander ran out of the Castle, preparing some things in the back courtyard... He was the new leader of the Organization, after all. The others were willing to stall and die for the cause. He had become more of a Nobody than they themselves, and his commitment shown no limits...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:56 pm
Amu Kechero
(( I suggest sips of herbal tea. or green tea.))

Alysha woke up, she heard something, "whats going on?" She was in a simmilar room as Alexander. "where am I?" she looked around, the doctors had left, and she was in a hospital gown. She stood, only to fall, from her lack of exercise.

"what should we do now?" he was now making pathetic confersation, to make up for his blushing.

(x(u and moboii)x)

"i'm new...i don't know what to do" she sighed....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:13 pm
"Hmmm....Well. We should go see what thoes other teens are up to." He announced oddly.

She walked right up to Alexander and hit him upside the head with her katana. "What the he** are you doing???!!?!??!?"

(x(of course.^ ^)x)

(*doesn't respond to him*....)  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:28 pm
In return, he smacked her with the broad side of his Keyblade, sending her tumbling a few feet away.

"I'm ssssssaving a world. Do not interfere."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:06 am
A sword appeared in his hands. The hilt was bloody red, with rubies implanted in it. The pommel was a wolf's head. The handguard were two miniature wolves, howling at the moon. The blade itself was midnight black. He struck at Alexander, growling like the daemon he was.  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:06 pm
she ran at him again, pushing him to the ground." NO! YOUR NOT!!!! YOU DON"T HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT, DO YOU?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:41 am
He barely managed to parry with Original Sin as he was pushed down. He looked into her eyes, his gaze pleading with her. "I do what I do for the sssssssake of all mankind... I shall bring peace to both worlds, and allow them to co-exist with each other. I jusssst need to borrow their heartsssss for a minute, then they shall be returned. I dessssssstroyed the lives of ssssssso many... And now I have the chance to ssssssssave sssssso many more. Hear me out; please."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:43 am
Zach growled, his eyes turning into a light, yellow-ish gold, flecks of red among them. "That is not what you're doing, Young One." His voice was different; hoarse, cracking. His teeth were sharpening into fangs, his skin paling.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:45 pm
He did not pay attention to Zach. He merely repeated himself. "Jusssssst hear me out. Please."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:14 pm
"We do not give second chances," he said. His voice was different now; unpleasant... a knife grating across stone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:44 pm
"Were is every one? This sucks!"  

Zander goldenrod

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:13 pm
She pointed at her fox ears, her tail waving in the background, "they did this, Alexander. They want Kingdom hearts. they'll kill thousands..." she sighed, then opened her eyes, "okey, I trust you. tell me your side." She turned on Zach, "and you'll leave him alone."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:22 pm
He let out a laugh in that same, unpleasant voice. "What could you possibly do to me, Child?"  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:33 pm
"The power of Kingdom Heartssssss is infinite. Once the power is used, the heartssssss are not destroyed. I was going to use Kingdom Heartsssss to create heartsssss for the Nobodies, to make them capable of exisssssting unassssssisssssted. I would have then returned the heartsssss to the humans who owned them, reverting them from Heartlessssss back to people, without having to re-incorporate the Nobodies. Both would exisssssst and be whole, and could co-exissssst peacefully. But thissss could only work if I am allowed to carry out my plan. I lead Organization XIII now. They didn't do thisssss. I did. They want Kingdom Heartssssss because I want Kingdom Heartsssss. They will not kill thousands; with me at their helm, they shall sssssave millions. Please, do not interfere."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games