Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:24 am
Kazu walked in and saw Jynx punching Tasu. "I'm really getting tired of your stupidity." She said to them. She shook her hair out of her face and kept walking.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:32 am
Jynx threw Tasu on the ground. "Me stupid, or were you talking to him? Jynx asked Tasu as she walked by.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:41 am
"Both of you, seeing that all you can do is fight with each other." Kazu snapped.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:46 am
"Damnit, Tasu look what you've done." Jynx said looking down towards Tasu.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:56 am
Kazu sighed and shook her head. "If you want to fight somebody so bad, then go find Orochimaru..." She said. Her attention shifted and she grinned. "Speak of the devil..."
Orochimaru stood at the end of the hallway, a wicked smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:02 pm
Jynx ran towards him, not caring that his wound had gotten even bigger, and punched him. Jynx then kicked him in the stomach, and uppercutted him. Afterwards he stopped from the immense pain of the stab wound.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:08 pm
"Summoning Justu!" Kazu yelled. Enoki emerged from the smoke, even bigger than when Kazu had last summoned her. All she had to do was sit on Orochimaru to keep him from moving. "You okay over there?" Kazu yelled at Jynx.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:11 pm
Yuna reached the inside of her appartment and dropped herself onto the couch. She looked at the blood that was all over her. I should really take a shower..........i'm just gonna est my eyes for a sec.......... Yuna closed her eyes, and before she knew it she had drifted into an uneasy sleep.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:14 pm
"Damn." Jynx mumbled. The wound, now bigger than before, was tearing at his insides. It was then that Jynx realized that he was poisoned.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:21 pm
"Hey, Jynx!" Kazu yelled again. She noticed that his blood looked a different color, and that's when it dawned on her. He was poisoned. "Damn!"
She ran over to him and frantically thought of something to do. "I'm not a medic ninja... I have no idea..." her voice trailed off.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:23 pm
"Jynx could only moan at her gesture of kindness. He felt terrible, but want to thank Kasu for at least trying.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:30 pm
"Enoki, snap that damn snake's head off." Kazu said as she picked up Jynx. She ran out of the labs and towards Yuna's place. Hana was an amazing medic ninja, so it would only make sense if her cousin was one too.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:37 pm
Jynx closed his eyes hoping it would at least help the pain stop.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:46 pm
Seiyaku and Sakata ran after them  

Level_E_Vampire

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:40 pm
Yuna woke up, still laying on her couch. Damn i fell asleep....i'm still covered in blood too........Yuna looked down in disgust.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games