Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:10 am
ya i thought of that too but u would have to have a pic of each stage of the egg and hatchling n pics of the adults. its kinda hard to capture a pic of each color in each stage. but it is a good idea  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:18 am
Thanks for info, zann!

And thanks for sick babies, Dark! Going to be a push to get them hatched. Two of them now have 0.08 days left. gonk  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:31 am
i noe its gonna be hard, if not impossible but me and other have pulled off the impossible before and i believe we can help them  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:13 am
zann
BIG NEWS!!!
photobucket the image of the dragon and change the original image link in the one supplied by dragcave and the dragons will work like they did before the image ban!
BIG NEWS!!!

[I take no credit for the discovery]

This is indeed good news. biggrin I am going to give it a try. 3nodding  

Kimmiora
Crew

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:50 am
ive gotten almost all of the stages for each color and each stage
i need only a few stages for all but the blue dragon and orange dragon, ill post an example of the stages when i can put them up on photobucket. ive even gotten dead eggs, rip stone for hatchling, and the fog that hides dragons

edit: i have the stages for the blue dragon uploaded on photobucket n here is the order, kinda

dead egg/stage 0 egg User Image
stage 1 egg User Image
stage 2 egg User Image
stage 3 egg User Image
stage 4 egg User Image
stage 5 egg User Image
stage 6 egg User Image
stage 1 hatchling User Image
stage 2 hatchling User Image
stage 1 adult User Image

this is an example for all stages for the dragons. imma come up with a list of ones that im missing so if anyone can find them they can save them and we can all use them. this is the account that has all the stages on it if anyone wants to use them for theirs as well, just ignore my other pics or you can look them over if you want i dont care.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:00 pm
Kimmiora
zann
BIG NEWS!!!
photobucket the image of the dragon and change the original image link in the one supplied by dragcave and the dragons will work like they did before the image ban!
BIG NEWS!!!

worth to note though is that you have to change the pic if it evolves(egg hatch, hatchling mature)  

zann

Conversationalist

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:12 pm
zann
Kimmiora
zann
BIG NEWS!!!
BIG NEWS!!!

worth to note though is that you have to change the pic if it evolves(egg hatch, hatchling mature)

lol lol Would you believe that I have never taken lessons in web page design and website maintenance before? Playing the dragcave game and now the image ban on Gaia have given me the opportunaty(sp?) to learn and learn fast. xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:55 pm
That is cool with all the dragon stages. That would be fun if you could get that together for all the dragon types.
*purr* My babies lived! I panic for no reason with all you wonderful people.
And thank you to all the congrats on me being a mod now. I am just to modest to parade the fact. I know you appreciate the help Willa biggrin  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:57 pm
Now I can get more eggs!
I just saved this one abandoned. I heart my babies.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:15 pm
HI EVERYONE!
I JUST WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW, THAT I WILL NOT BE ON AS MUCH AS I NORMALLY AM... NOW THAT I AM IN SCHOOL AGAIN, I NEED TO SPEND A LOT OF MY TIME STUDYING. I'M VERY SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MIGHT CAUSE, BUT I WILL STILL BE CHECKING MY PMs FREQUENTLY! SO IF YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO GET A HOLD OF ME, THAT'S HOW YOU SHOULD DO IT! THANK YOU!
~TREE

p.s. i will pop in on the forums every now and again as well wink

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Aetherschreiber

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:15 pm
Here's a photobucket where I've posted just about all of the dragon sprites from eggs to hatchlings to adults. I've even got all but the sick wingless hatchling of the old sprites. Feel free to use them as you wish, but please keep the photobucket in the guild.

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn258/Dragon_Library/

One thing I would point out about using photobucket images for your babies is that it will only get you clicks and not views. Your eggs will get softshell that way.

A view happens whenever the image is loaded off the Dragcave server, even if it appears on another site, like Gaia. A unique view happens for every time a new person loads the image off the Dragcave server, even if it appears on another site. A click happens when someone actually clicks on the sprite and goes to the view page for the dragon.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:50 pm
treebornkettlgrl
HI EVERYONE!
I JUST WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW, THAT I WILL NOT BE ON AS MUCH AS I NORMALLY AM... NOW THAT I AM IN SCHOOL AGAIN, I NEED TO SPEND A LOT OF MY TIME STUDYING. I'M VERY SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MIGHT CAUSE, BUT I WILL STILL BE CHECKING MY PMs FREQUENTLY! SO IF YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO GET A HOLD OF ME, THAT'S HOW YOU SHOULD DO IT! THANK YOU!
~TREE

p.s. i will pop in on the forums every now and again as well wink

School...BOOOOO! haha j/k
Have fun =p LEARN!  

Divine Ishtar

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:53 pm
SAVE ME! I WAS ABANDONED AND HAVE A LITTLE OVER A DAY LEFT!!!!
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:34 pm
awww, save the babies!!  

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:54 pm
Another adult. Now for this little one....
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games