Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:59 pm
Sabin Duvert
ShirouEn - Yes, any non-regular soquili can be missing a characteristic of their breed or have it replaced with one from a regular breed and not be a mutant. This is considered a "halfbreed" and costs the same as whatever the soquili is a halfbreed of, and uses the same type of custom slot.
(For example, you are describing a halfbreed cerynei).
It sounds like a medium-edit soquili, but again, specifics and colorist opinions can vary.

Thank you so much for clarifying X3 And thank you also for the opinion 83 I'm prepared for both anyway, so hopefully I can get her soon > w< Thankies again!

-flees to build up more funds for quests-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:48 pm
I was thinking of combining two of the template hairstyles into one for my custom. I'm wondering if this would be considered minor edits, or even edits at all, or if it's possible.  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:48 pm
Favulous
I was thinking of combining two of the template hairstyles into one for my custom. I'm wondering if this would be considered minor edits, or even edits at all, or if it's possible.

This would be considered unedited :3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:03 am
Angenicorn are allowed somains as well.

Sabin Duvert
As far as I know, only fullblooded, first generation angeni can have domains.

Offspring of two first gen angeni do not automatically get a domain, but might have some watered-down abilities that reflect their parents, and if they ever become elders, they may adopt an untaken theme that makes sense as a conceptual blending of the domains of his or her parents.

ShirouEn - Yes, any non-regular soquili can be missing a characteristic of their breed or have it replaced with one from a regular breed and not be a mutant. This is considered a "halfbreed" and costs the same as whatever the soquili is a halfbreed of, and uses the same type of custom slot.
(For example, you are describing a halfbreed cerynei).
It sounds like a medium-edit soquili, but again, specifics and colorist opinions can vary.

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:21 pm
A quick question for anyone who can answer!

If I wanted to get a custom of a Pokemon gijinka OC I have, would it still be considered a Pokemon cosplay? I know there was a Pokemon event a while back, but I have a Luxray gijinka character I was thinking about getting a Soq based off of.

This is what he looks like.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:27 pm
Question for any colorist: If I were to get a Soquili with only horns, and otherwise is a Regular, would it be classified a a Regular, or a type of halfbreed? Taking into consideration that the horns wouldn't be one of the templated styles (for Kalonas, but the Soqili isn't mean tto be a Kalona). Hope that made sense xD;;

Answered ^^  

xXSakura_ForeverXx

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:11 pm
Question about a Female Arcanine::
I went around a ton of threads, the owner's lists, and the V2 Pokemon event trying to find any Arcanine at all, but I couldn't find one, and I was wondering if a colorist could tell me if there was already an Arcanine out there. o 3o

Arcanine has always been one of my favorite pokemon~ And I've been playing with an idea to get a kick-butt female Soquili version. It wouldn't have any mutant edits or anything, and probably only be considered Moderate edits, cause of the mane and tail style I'd like for her. 83

Thank you Riri! X3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:20 pm
Nvm. o.o

Huroggmeten

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:36 am
How up to date is the cosplay list and the owner's list, specifically when it comes to Pokemon? I was trying to find out which ones have been done and on which gender, but I know I've seen more Pokemon than are in the owner's list, and the cosplay list just has that blurb about how Pokemon are species so you can have one of each gender. I'd hate to quest for something, only to find out it's been done but not listed yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:49 pm
Would more than one colour in the mane/tail be considered an edit? ... say, red heavily streaked with purple? or would it still be considered as unedited? since there are no changes to the lineart

Answered thanks so much Nuclearity  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:57 pm
StarieMichie
How up to date is the cosplay list and the owner's list, specifically when it comes to Pokemon? I was trying to find out which ones have been done and on which gender, but I know I've seen more Pokemon than are in the owner's list, and the cosplay list just has that blurb about how Pokemon are species so you can have one of each gender. I'd hate to quest for something, only to find out it's been done but not listed yet.
The owner's list is in the process of being updated and revised (and I have no idea about the cosplay list) but if you were to ask about a specific Pokemon we can certainly tell you if any of it exist and what gender if they do. =)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:00 am
I want to apply for a custom, but I'm not quite sure I understand the pricing guide for Kalona. Are ANY of those differences (tail, horns, etc) available for a Kalona and considered not an edit since (I'm guessing) they're templated lines? Or even though those are options, they cost more?  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

[ vance ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:14 am
Nyx Queen of Darkness
I want to apply for a custom, but I'm not quite sure I understand the pricing guide for Kalona. Are ANY of those differences (tail, horns, etc) available for a Kalona and considered not an edit since (I'm guessing) they're templated lines? Or even though those are options, they cost more?

Yes, anything already templated does NOT cost any more!
Pretty much if it's shown in the main Info thread, then it's unedited razz  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:02 am
mouselet
The owner's list is in the process of being updated and revised (and I have no idea about the cosplay list) but if you were to ask about a specific Pokemon we can certainly tell you if any of it exist and what gender if they do. =)

Do you happen to know if a Manetric and a Nidoking cosplay exist? O= Sorry, noob here!  

Stratham

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces