Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:34 am
"James... Mirabel?" Hope questioned in a whisper as she heard their voices. She wanted to curl up and go to sleep, but she slowly forced herself to her feet and stumbled toward the voices. "Mirabel! James?" She yelled into the forest. They wouldn't hear her, would they? They're voices so faint...
"Where are you?" Hope gasped as another sob choked in her throat.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:31 am
James skidded to a stop as another one of his friends voice's reached his ears. "Hope? Where are you?" James yelled, looking around for her as he saw Mirabel appear from the thick underbrush.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:04 pm
"Over here," Hope called out, her voice cracking in relief. They were ok. ...but where was Alex? She stumbled along towards her friends' voices until they both came into view.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:10 am
"Hope? Hope!" Mirabel hollered as soon as she heard her companion's voice. Mirabel was standing next to James, scanning the trees for Hope. "Hope?! Where are you?" Mirabel called. Soon, Hope came into view. She was fairly far away, however, but, Mirabel spotted her.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:05 am
Relived to once again be rejoining the company of his friends James ran toward Hope, as she seemed to be injured more then Mirabel and himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:51 pm
Anna enjoyed the crunch of her boot as she savored the last of the human's hope. Before her lay two twins, both young teenagers, reaching out to each other before moments of death. She had destroyed their home, their family, and crushed the last remaining link between them.

"I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have, little snot nosed brats. I hate twits like you, happy and spoiled. I'm doing the world a favor by exterminating you." Anna growled.

The family locket lay at her feet, crushed, destroyed. Everything they cherished was gone and now she would extinguish their lives. The magic spell she cast would make sure of it.

----

Moments later, Anna crouched in the corner.
The bodies were gone. Magic tainted the air.

Why do I smell blood? It happened again?

She stood and began to search the remaining debri.
Even after the destruction she caused, she felt no remorse.
Flipping over a chair, she spotted a locket. Inside were twins, each with a gorgeous pair of wings adorning their backs. Her heart began to squeeze, the tears searching out for her eyes.
But the ring grew tighter, the writing glowing like an omen.
Her destiny had been chosen for her.

Kill or be killed

If she wanted to find her sister,

I must kill again.  

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:43 pm
((A bit of Writer's Block...))

Mirabel took fast, lithe steps, following close behind James. Hope got nearer and nearer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:47 am
(I don't know what to post without Starlights character...)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:20 pm
((I'm at a dead end. My guy was just captured, and yet nobody is posting bout my character being dragged towards a portal-type thing. xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:25 am
((Let's try to get Starlight-san back...Where is she?))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:08 pm
(Maybe school has started for her and she hasn't been able to get on and tell us?)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:35 pm
** Sorry! D: I`ve been getting ready for school and all... I`m sorry. I`ll post now. And just so y`know, I`ma try and post. But school starts on the 27th... This weekend I`ll be at my Pap`s. He needs some help with his house... ~~
Hope leaned against James heavily, feeling weak. "T-they took him..." Her voice shook as she looked at the two. "We`ll have to save him..." Hope`s eyes widened. "And Edward was helping. He helped take a prisoner! Why?!" She begged.

Edward walked with the other guards behind their master, dragging the prisoner along. His mind was blank, only one though swirling around. 'Take the prisoner to the castle.' And so he did. They walked through the yellow grass to the glowing green and blue portal stepping through with no hesitation. It closed behind them, and the small group started up the twisted path to the large castle.

high tendencies

Furyal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:20 pm
Seymour groaned. His body felt weak and numb on the way to the castle, as if the evil of the castle was sapping the energy from him. He hung his head. So much for escaped easily. He swung his head back and stared at the sky. It was shrouded with black clouds.
Just like those old horror books. I wouldn't be surprised if I suddenly heard: "It's alive!" He thought, and paused his thoughts.
Strange thoughts go through your head when your being dragged toward an evil castle of doom.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:58 am
"Who...who took who?!" Mirabel asked, her eyes glinting angrily. For a split second, her humanesque eyes seemed to flicker into cats' eyes, and then they morphed back to humans' eyes. "Wait - Edward helped take who?!"  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:13 am
James slung one of Hope's arms across his shoulders to help support her. "They've got Seymour. He's the only one of us missing..." James says to answer Mirabel's question. "As for Edward, isn't that Hope's older brother?"  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff