Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:30 pm
"Kasu, pass me a gun." Jynx said as he dodged even more trees.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:38 pm
Kazu passed him one and drew the other from it's holster, put a new clip in it, and swung her leg over the bike so she was riding backwards. She then shot at their attackers, felling one, wounding another.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:41 pm
Jynx shot 2 others that were in front of them, he wounded both, and accidentally killed them as he jumped off his bike and it wrecked into thiers. Jynx landed on Ami's bike on purpose, he then passed Kasu her gun back.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:48 pm
Ami was playing with her bazooka, blasting away at the attackers. "Nice one!" she said to Jynx.
Three more were coming at them, and one had to wonder what was going through Heiwa's mind as lightning engulfed his body and shot towards them, instantly burning them to ashes. The darkness prohibited Kazu from seeing her friend's body, but if she was able to see it, she would have seen something that looked like white scales all over his body.
Skylights were up ahead, a beacon in the night. Their destination was close.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:07 pm
shickto just rode along jumping over thtrees speeding past every body he finaly took out a gun he found and shoot a tree down.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:43 am
Jynx stood up on the motorcycle. Jynx then told Ami "Try to keep balance." She nodded. Jynx then pulled out his katana, and hopped of the bike, landing on an attacking motorcycle. Jynx quickly stabbed the guy, and threw him off the bike.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:41 pm
They had killed their attackers with ease, and now were on the main road into Lumina Cloth. It took them less than 10 minutes to reach the gates, and then the Battle City was layed out before them, skylights, warriors, and giant buildings in all.
"We made it!" Ami said happily.
Kazu nodded and watched Heiwa, who looked a bit better, but not much.

Lumina Cloth:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:47 pm
"So this is Shoemaker's Cloth." Jynx said sarcastically, he knew the name, he just wanted to see everyones expression

NEW SIGGY

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:08 pm
"Sure, Shoemaker's Cloth... we'll go with that..." Heiwa said, looking over at Jynx. He shook his head.
Kazu looked at Jynx, trying not to laugh at his increasingly stupid names for Lumina Cloth. "That's really special, Jynx."

(Nice Sig, I might change mine sooner or later)  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:11 pm
"This Homemade Broth place is awesome." Jynx said trying to be funny as they parked thier bikes.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:17 pm
Heiwa left his bike next to Jynx's and walked off. "I'm going to enter us in te next tournament. See ya at the inn."
Kazu sighed and turned towards Jynx. "Is my mark covered?" she whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:26 pm
Jynx lifted her chin up and said "Yeah." Then he ran off with Heiwa. He had a plan to enter with and against them.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:36 pm
Heiwa's eyes kept switching colors, and that was apparent in the night since all the lights of the city shone down. The bullet wound stung like hell, but he didn't flinch as he pulled it out. He turned and noticed Jynx running towards him, and sighed.
"What're you doing?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:41 pm
"Walking with you." Jynx lied as the approached the arena.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:45 pm
Heiwa could sense his deception and threw up all his mental and physical barriers, though it looked like he hadn't done anything at all. "Fine, let me put it like this. What are you going to do?"
Almost miraculously, the wound had already stopped bleeding and was starting to close.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff