Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 2 Thread [Unlocked/New Announcement April 25 12:35PM) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:12 pm
"How could we save her if we are stuck here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:15 pm
supercalisto
"There's one thing you guys havnt thought about" She looks around the room. "Who saved Pixie Chick. If they stood up and said they did it, we'd know one less person who's a killer"

well anyone could say they did it . . . noone really knows . . . even the attempted killer could say they did it . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:16 pm
[Zigaroma]

remember we were all shuffled to the hospital incase more than one person were poisoned . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:17 pm
Razin Frostdrake
[Zigaroma]

remember we were all shuffled to the hospital incase more than one person were poisoned . . .
"Oh yeah, I was kinda out of it then."  

[Zigaroma]

daisybug

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:24 pm
this is all so confusing .. I wish the police would give us an update neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:27 pm
daisybug
this is all so confusing .. I wish the police would give us an update neutral

i think the police went to a wedding . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:35 pm
(LMAO Yes, the police was at a wedding but is back Update time!)
Alex walks into the room, pale as usual.
"I apologize for not being able to come earlier."
He goes over to Lucky to make sure she is alright.
"Since the police refuse to tell you anything because they are afraid you will kill them, I come to make light on recent news"
-ahem-
"Lucky Charms Pancake was indeed poisoned somehow, I do not know how as of yet. She was rushed to the hospital with everyone else in case someone else was poisoned. One of the guards say they excused about 5 people so they could go to the 'bathroom' but one of the nurses say later on there were 5 people who were in the pills room. No one knows who these people were because you all were around with different doctors being examined if you were alright. Then as soon as the doctor gave lucky the pill, she started breathing normally."
-breaths-
"Someone else in this room is a maniac too..We have a sniper and some weirdo trying to kill more people. But the strange part is that it seems the two of them don't know each other and haven't conversed this yet. I also find it VERY odd that we have Zig over here taking notes as if it was 'his job'..."
"The police agree to let you out tomorrow for a bit to walk around, let you get out of here. So it will be a bit of a recreation time which will begin tomorrow afternoon (My mom's easter is tomorrow so I will be back after that) if there are anymore questions I will stay for a bit and answer as many as I can"
-waits-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:41 pm
what caused her to be poisoned what food what kind of poison etc. (tis my question to the creepy Alex)  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:44 pm
Razin Frostdrake
what caused her to be poisoned what food what kind of poison etc. (tis my question to the creepy Alex)

I second that. What was the poison in?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:46 pm
Alex, has the remaining rum been tested for poison?
Have you checked what Lucky is allergic to?
Why have we only received updates from the coroner and not the police?  

daisybug

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:46 pm
Although we can not say exactly what poison it was, we do know that it was ingested somehow and that the antidote was administered to her just in time. I can not put my finger on what food it was or drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:48 pm
Can you tell us if any of our fellow detainees has any sort of criminal record or connection to Luke? What are the police doing to protect US from the killer?  

daisybug

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:51 pm
you didn't pump her stomach !? you should have then you'd be able to atleast say it was food . . . or it was a drink . . . *starts mumbling to himself* we're all going to die here . . . they don't have a detective, they've got an incompetent coroner doing the investigation, i mean seriously WTF . . . he can't even tell us anything about the poison . . . doing a stomach pump would be the smart thing plus it'd give an atleast vague idea as to what it was . . . we're all gonna die . . . i gotta get outta here . . . or else i'm gonna die . . . User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:55 pm
I don't wanna die! I need a drink.

Will our future movements be monitored?  

Salmay
Captain

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:57 pm
"First, Daisy, we have been doing background checks but the state tells us that we can not disclose anyone else's private information. We can assure you though that if we found something that tells us that the person has been arrested for something serious we would put them in a private room under lots of guards, the police are doing their best."

"As for frostdrake, we can not pump her stomach because it was not necessary. It WAS a food or drink, we can not say which one it was because we aren't sure. Your not going to die, the police are monitoring this room 24 hours a day. We have a detective and I have been a coroner for over 20 years... stare you cant get out of here unless you want to take on 20 guards that are armed."  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff