Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Tune In! What are YOU listening to? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:33 pm
Otulissa
Oh, wow. So they dismissed her just like that?! sad That's so sad!

It wasn't really "just like that". Tarja had a thing going on that she was the center of attention and the only reason Nightwish is Nightwish is because of Tarja. This apparently was also spurned on by her husband/manager. So, as a result, Tuomas and the rest of the band said "we're tired of this crap", and dismissed her, saying that they were Nightwish because of the music, and that the music wasn't going to have the same effect with her current view towards it all.

Oh, and on topic, I'm listening to the Silversun Pickups' new album Swoon, which positively rocks. It's like their first album, but then they started to actually try some new and crazy things, and it all works wonders.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:03 pm
I'm listening to Melody by Kate Earl. The song is so catchy~!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

BayBehhGirl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:22 pm
Sweet Dreams - Beyonce i dont it just caught on to me sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:51 am
I haven't heard Sweet Dreams. The only new-ish song I heard from Beyonce is Single Ladies.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

rioliogio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:11 pm
For the Longest Time - Billy Joel.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:10 pm
I've got Dream Theater's new album Black Clouds and Silver Linings album on heavy rotation right now. Specifically the song The Shattered Fortress.

A bit of background info: Dream Theater is one of the leading bands in progressive metal, and The Shattered Fortress is the final portion in drummer Mike Portnoy's "Alcoholic's Anonymous Suite" which is about his recovery from alcoholism. Lots of epic lyrics, and much more epic instrument backing. If you guys want a new band, look at Dream Theater, and possibly start off with their Images and Words album. Or their Greatest Hit...and 21 Other Pretty Cool Songs collection.  

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:22 pm
I'm listening to songs by Sirenia.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:49 am
Lisining to the Emtey Age and

Liminality  

Mint Nainyene

Predestined Explorer

8,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:20 am
I'm listening to songs from the anime Galaxy Angel ... and the second series, Galaxy Angel II: Rune.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:38 am
Three Days Graces new album, Life Starts Now! It's amazing! Being a Three Days Grace fan for a long time, I'm really happy this album is finally out, so yay! And it's AWESOME!!

Listen to the songs, Break, World so Cold, and Last to Know. They're some of the best on here.  

Hellfire Champion
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:06 pm
I am listening to Contagious by Echostream.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Bulletproof - La Roux

Was free single on itunes, and is pretty great. [that's where I get most of my new music(: ]

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:49 am
Irishroseh

Bulletproof - La Roux

Was free single on itunes, and is pretty great. [that's where I get most of my new music(: ]
Same here, hehe.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:56 pm
Ikea by Jonathan Coulton.

This guy sings about nearly everything, I swear. biggrin  

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:13 am
I'm now listening to anime theme songs! biggrin

By the way, I apologize for not being on. sad Family emergencies and school and stress have been keeping me OFF the computer more and more. sad  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff