Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
your username.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>.<
View Results

tsukasa02

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:20 pm
There's nothing to my name. It's just it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:33 pm
Grieverr
@Lord Tai
That's pretty cool. :0 How long have you been using that name?

For a while now. I can't remember when exactly I started using it as a name, but it's been a few years for sure. I tried to have it as my Gaia name when I first joined the site, but it was taken, so I opted for Orgrim Doomhammer instead. Then a couple years ago I randomly decided to try changing it and it worked.  

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:43 pm
@Hitsukei
Ahhhh.
Thanks. I wanted just "Griever" but of course that was taken, so I just added another "r".

@tsukasa02
Well any reason you added the numbers at the end? c:

@Lord Tai
Orgrim sounds cool. Sounds like a Lord of the Rings name, and I love that movie, bro.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:00 pm
Grieverr
@Lord Tai
Orgrim sounds cool. Sounds like a Lord of the Rings name, and I love that movie, bro.

Cool movie, bro.  

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Redwith47es

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:01 pm
Lord Tai
Grieverr
@Lord Tai

Cool movie, bro.

Cool story bro  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:25 pm
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Hyper Pegasus
Oh, I made this username back when I was a little lass in the seventh grade. I was your generic overly energetic, easily excitably, and was all-in-all quite annoying. Hence, the "Hyper" part. As for the "pegasus" portion... well, I had been recently banned from a My Little Pony community (oh dear, I think I forgot to mention I was severely stupid) and with that reality check learned about this magical net etiquette thing. Anyway, I wanted to keep in tune with the whole mythological horse thing but "Hyper Unicorn," just didn't have a nice ring. "Hyper Pegasus" did though, and I've been using it since.

So... yeah, about 8 or 9 years that has been my username all over the interwebs. Don't wear it out. ;D

Oh wow. I think your username has a good ring to it. Like even though it almost seems like it's just 2 words together, they work. I dunno how to explain it. :c

It sounds like a secret attack or something, you know? I mean, can't you just picture Azure Kite or Haseo shouting out "Hyper Pegasus!" instead of "Ghost Falcon!"?
But dang, why do I have trouble noticing certain posts? That is an awesome username, and I had no idea. :T

I COULD TOTALLY SEE THAT, BRO.
It does sound like a twin blade attack. All fast sounding and stuff.

Holy skittles, I'm a secret attack now!? I always knew I was different... *Far-off gaze*
That actually just makes me think of Rider from the Fate/Stay night series. In fact, I think her weapon was something similar to a twin blade. :'O  

Hyper Pegasus

Tipsy Strawberry

silentgrace7

Demonic Spirit

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:29 pm
nearly all of my usernames are silentgrace7. About three years ago I was trying to think of some good names for my quizilla account, and I liked the name grace and was always silent, so I thought that'd make for a good name. (I even use that for every day....my spanish name is Graciela xD )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 pm
Hyper Pegasus
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Hyper Pegasus
Oh, I made this username back when I was a little lass in the seventh grade. I was your generic overly energetic, easily excitably, and was all-in-all quite annoying. Hence, the "Hyper" part. As for the "pegasus" portion... well, I had been recently banned from a My Little Pony community (oh dear, I think I forgot to mention I was severely stupid) and with that reality check learned about this magical net etiquette thing. Anyway, I wanted to keep in tune with the whole mythological horse thing but "Hyper Unicorn," just didn't have a nice ring. "Hyper Pegasus" did though, and I've been using it since.

So... yeah, about 8 or 9 years that has been my username all over the interwebs. Don't wear it out. ;D

Oh wow. I think your username has a good ring to it. Like even though it almost seems like it's just 2 words together, they work. I dunno how to explain it. :c

It sounds like a secret attack or something, you know? I mean, can't you just picture Azure Kite or Haseo shouting out "Hyper Pegasus!" instead of "Ghost Falcon!"?
But dang, why do I have trouble noticing certain posts? That is an awesome username, and I had no idea. :T

I COULD TOTALLY SEE THAT, BRO.
It does sound like a twin blade attack. All fast sounding and stuff.

Holy skittles, I'm a secret attack now!? I always knew I was different... *Far-off gaze*
That actually just makes me think of Rider from the Fate/Stay night series. In fact, I think her weapon was something similar to a twin blade. :'O

20 sp. Light based attack. A magical blast that does epic damage and confuses the enemy with its awesomeness xD  

silentgrace7

Demonic Spirit

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Beta Contributor 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:01 pm
silentgrace7
nearly all of my usernames are silentgrace7. About three years ago I was trying to think of some good names for my quizilla account, and I liked the name grace and was always silent, so I thought that'd make for a good name. (I even use that for every day....my spanish name is Graciela xD )

I remember I was obsessed with quizilla for a bit. lolol
I like your username. Even if you think about the definition of grace with the meaning of silent, it sounds so pretty.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 am
silentgrace7

20 sp. Light based attack. A magical blast that does epic damage and confuses the enemy with its awesomeness xD

xD My ego just got one heck of a stroke there... thanks for that. heart

And I agree with Grieverr about your name as well! It's very pretty. I also think it is kind of whimsical... not entirely sure why. Hahah, I hope you are a bit more talkative now! You seem like a pretty awesome person. It would be neat to hear from you around here. :3  

Hyper Pegasus

Tipsy Strawberry

Owlie Kiss

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:26 pm
Lasyna - meaning "Lazy Dragon"
Often people misspell it as "lasagna"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 pm
Lasyna

Out of curiosity, where does Lasyna originate from? :3 Is it from a language you were learning/already know, from a book series...?

...admittedly, that's what I thought it said at first. OTL I am sorry.  

Hyper Pegasus

Tipsy Strawberry

Xevenen Purefire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:47 pm
Acxis Halador because... It's my real name... >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:56 pm
Really, Acxis? That's kind'of a cool name :O  

BreathLessX
Crew

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:35 pm
Lasyna

C-can your official nickname be Lasagna? Because I'm going to call you that now.
@Hyper Pegasus: Your attack features a huge burst of light/explosion and a pegasus in the background. It's kind of like a drill, I think. Mainly because when I think of Pegasus I think of them as not only winged, but also as having the horn of a unicorn. Because of the drill thing, it would probably be a lance or spear attack (Picture Piros the Third using it)  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff