Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:32 pm
Lance chuckled as he looked directly into the eyes of the one he had come here to speak with. He let his right arm fall to his side as he once again starting to speak. Letting his tone lighten a bit as he began to circle the professor a bit and pace.

What exactly is this place that produces such creatures. I can imagine if the whole world knew about this place. You would have more enemies than you would know what to do with. This place wouldn't even be standing right now if that was the case. So tell me, what are you intending to do with such technology and creatures?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:34 pm
Luminay smiled, almost pleasently at Lance, "Why don't you ask Ry? Hmmm? I'm sure she'll tell you something useful...for once..." His hand momentarily tightened around Ry's throat, getting a small gasp out of her.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:38 pm
((I know.))

Havoc growled. "My brother says not to kill you... yet..." He laughed. "You have a great part to play in Fate, Luminay, and Chaos has cast your part carefully."

Chaos flipped, landing lightly on the floor. "I do not like this body, brother," The spirit said. It didn't speak; rather, the words were spoken in their heads. The room's temperature dropped greatly. Then it looked at Luminay. "You will not touch the girl, fool. While I have cast your part, you are easily replaced. I could kill you right now... I am Chaos, beginning and end of the world."

Hearing Lance speak, words were injected directly into his head. Luminay has nothing to do with Zach's creation. Me and my brothers caused him and his sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:42 pm
Luminay smirked at Chaos, not fazed by any of the oddities in the room with him. "Please to meet you," he purred sarcastically. "And I can do what I will with Ry.." He smiled slowly, hugging her closer. Ry started to shake a bit.

"All of you...p-p-p-please leave," she whimpered. She highly doubted Havoc would listen...she betrayed Zach...again.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:51 pm
Lance started walking toward Luminav. With the intention of taking him to the ground once he got there. He wasn't about to let some freak have power over him that they hadn't earned. If this professor harmed that girl he would send them to meet his ancestors.

His left arm transformed into an ice frozen color. As all the heat was sapped from it. He shivered a bit as he continued to walk forward. Not noticing that Dark Link was close by. Draining the excess energy from him that was generated by his emotion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:53 pm
Luminay say Lance's approach and smirked. Shoving Ry to the side, the good professor turned into dust and disappeared beneath the floorboards before anyone could react.

In that instant after he was gone, the old red tower started to collapse.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:01 pm
Havoc groaned. "I can't let the boy die... it would be uncomfortable to have to be in the Dark Realm again..." He sighed and picked up Ry, cradling her close to Zach's chest. He flew out smashing straight through the structure, flying up and away...

Chaos smirked, then handed Alice's body back to her. Her appearance shifted, and she looked at Lance. She murmured, "You're interesting... don't die." With that, she threw a katana at Dark Link, then disappeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:03 pm
Ry was still unconscious against Zach's chest. Ry's top hat was in the tower still, and would remain there...a close on one of the soon to come chapters of her new life.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:05 pm
Havoc landed and gave Zach's body back to him. He sat down, gently cradling Ry against his chest. "Ry..." He whispered into her ear, "Wake up, please..." Then he gently kissed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:15 pm
Dark Link caught the handle of the blade. As his concentration was broken from draining Lance of his energy. He appeared next to the window. And immediately smashed through the thing. As glass particulars went flying everywhere. Then started to turn into a ball of glass as they all started flying through the air toward Lance. He gave him a sharp glance as he turned into a crow flying off.

Lance slashed at the air as a sword made of a white energy. Formed around his arm slicing away the glass before it hit him. A shard flew past his right cheek causing it to bleed. He continued forward as large white wings sprang from his back. Lance jumped out the window as he started flying after the black crow which already had a pretty good head start on him.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:44 am
Behind Lance, the tower crumbled rather quickly. After the last stone had fallen, the red stones seemed to all turn grey with age...

Sirens flared in the distance.

_____

Ry still stayed unconscious, breathing evenly and slowly. There were no serious injuries on her person, but she still wouldn't wake up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:48 am
He sighed and waited for his sister.

Alice saw Zach, ran over, gently moved Ry off him, and then yanked him up. "I need to talk to you." She pulled him away, deeper into the forest. A very large wolf shifted out of nowhere, laying by Ry. "What the hell were you thinking, letting Havoc out like that, you idiot!"  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:52 am
Slowly, Ry's senses returned to her, one by one. First smell...she smelled wet dog. It tickled her nose a bit. Then the sound of Alice's voice, then the sensation of being back in the forest and feeling the grass on her arms and neck. Ry still didn't open her eyes, but that didn't mean she wasn't awake. Quietly, she listened to Alice and Zach.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:55 am
"I thought Havoc could help. I ordered him not to kill."

She sighed. "I was forced to release Chaos because of Havoc, Zach. Chaos!"  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:01 am
Ry's brow knitted in confusion. Havoc? Chaos? Did the twins have mulitple personalities? Or something more...? Ry tried not to get carried away as she continued to listen.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games