Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:52 pm
Periru blushed deeply, her lips moving against his shyly, still new to the whole experience.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:54 pm
He smiled. "We can do practically anything here, as long as it stays innocent."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:58 pm
Periru turned from him, looking around the large expanse. It was varying shades of white and cream colors, and off in the distance, like a mirage, were gardens and trees miles off. "It's so...beautiful here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:02 pm
He laughed and nodded. "The gods refused to have any other way. With Thanatos' permission, they come down themselves sometimes."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:04 pm
Periru giggled, but stopped suddenly, looking up to Kyuuketsuki with widened eyes, "Would...would my parents be here?!" Almost frantically now, Periru's eyes started to look around almost desperately.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:07 pm
"Wait a moment." He closed his eyes. Thanatos. Would Periru's parents be in Elysian or Asphodel? There was a pause. Asphodel. But, seeing as their hearts are pure, I suppose I could have them moved to Elysian... "They're nothere right now, but Thanatos will have them moved here within the hour."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:13 pm
If her heart was beating, it probably would have stopped from the shock. So happy, Periru didn't even realize she had all but rushed into Kyuuketsuki, hugging him tightly, tears of happiness falling from her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:16 pm
He laughed. "Now, now, Periru, relax."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:19 pm
Periru sniffled, rubbing her eyes sniffling. "S-So s-sorry..." She looked up at him, smiling tearfully. "...I..." She looked down shyly, her throat suddenly becoming quite tight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:21 pm
Immediately, his skin turned to its original black. He shivered all over, and hugged himself tightly. "Ewwww!!! I feel so... not good!!! What did those bastards do to me???" He promptly vomited; it was white. The last of the pure essence within him. "Yuck! That tastes most foul!" He immediately began licking the dirt to try and rid himself of the flavour.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:22 pm
"I understand how you feel, love," He murmured quietly, a Greek accent overtaking his voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:27 pm
"W-well let me say it, though!" She pouted playfully, still looking down at her feet. Finally, she decided to not face him as she told him. She walked a few paces from him, staring up at the sky above their heads. "...I...love you...Kyuuketsuki...and I didn't realize it until too late..." She unconsciously touch the faint scar on her throat.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:31 pm
"I love you too, Periru." He kissed her again.

"Well, well, Chaos. I didn't expect to see you here." An attractive male walked over to them. He had long, blond hair, and gold eyes. He had a distinctly Greek accent, like Kyuuketsuki... or Chaos. "Oh, my sincerest apologies. You go by Kyuuketsuki now..."

He sighed exasperatedly. "What do you want, Apollo?" He'd said it in Greek, but it'd been translated immediately when someone heard it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:33 pm
(Let me guess; I'm psychic this way... Apollo's gonna be a complete douchebag. Am I right?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:37 pm
((Hell no! The gods wouldn't dare disrespect another immortal.))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games