Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

lapindevelours

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:07 am
Lying on her bed in her dorm room, Minjonet's mind raced. She had barely slept or eaten the past few days and she was feeling rather ill. A number of questions had arisen in her mind. First of all, something strange was going on with her math teacher. He seemed less focused on his teaching lately and constantly seemed to be leaving his classroom for extended periods of time. And his eyes...there was something different about his eyes. They were not his own. The thought made her uneasy. As comfortable as she had been becoming, lately she had been increasingly uncomfortable. Strange occurrences; often times, she felt as thought she was being watched or followed. Things that she often thought she saw out of the corner of her eye appeared to never have been there at all...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:35 pm
Lance left the restroom after having stayed in there for his entire class period. Thinking for an extended period of time. And basically carrying on a conversation with himself while staring into the mirror. He couldn't choose to become a hunter. And still decide to get to know these creatures. He would never fully understand them that way. So he had to decide what to listen to. Would he decide to listen to all of the Hollywood movies and a bit of his own reasoning. Or was there actual hope for these creatures to live a life without harming anyone. He looked around the hallway in a rather cautious way. Stopping just outside of the door he'd just came from. He looked right making sure to get a good look in that direction. Then looked left looking down the hallway. He wasn't looking for anything in particular. Nor was he trying to avoid anything in particular. He thought about that one day where he had suddenly bent the laws of space. Moving from one spot to another at a much faster pace than what was humanly possible. He still wasn't sure if he'd imagined this. There had to be some place in this school where he could practice this unknown ability, to test it. Other than that one girl no one in the school currently knew about his ability. And even he himself wasn't sure if it was genuine.
(Just to make a note of this cause I know alot of you don't fully understand Roleplaying edicate. Anyone that suddenly says they know about this ability is pulling a mis-cleo. No one was around at the time. And he only told the one person about it. Anyone that doesn't already know what I am saying should read the Basics of Roleplaying topic in the Roleplaying Subforums).  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:50 pm
So the big old man (The director not much respect you can see), tell me if i was interested in some kind of job, still this is boring "Teacher of History, the unknows of legends myth or reallity", what kind of subject is this, in the old times you only need to read a book, write some poems, know what to use a sword and that is all, but the times has changed a lot from that days, anyway i would try to found the teacher´s room. (All of this is in his mind)
-Suddenly a bat come from the sky-
Hey i need that you look the school for me only to know where are the most important areas.
-He look in the sky, how the little bat went to inspect, and fly around then come back to him-
Oh so there are the teacher´s room. I would go there now then i would say hi to the old man. (in his mind)
-Then his shadow move in a strange way, and up to his shoulders, then a little eye comes out and say-
Shadow: Hey you need to inspect your classroom or you forget about your job?
Grit: Oh yeah that, still how do you bother me with that, the students are happy they haven´t class of history the last week.
Shadow: But like always you forgot the things that you don´t like.
-Grit then put his eyes up and look the sky-
Grit: Yeah well i prefer shoot a gun or gambling, are more interesting and exciting.
-The Shadow was moving again, went to the floor and back to the previous form, a shadow from his master-
-Grit then look the school and enter-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:20 pm
{[Cool! I have RP stalkers! surprised I mean... OH NOES! STALKERS! xp ]}

Isaac trotted along on all fours with a slight 'tep, tep, tep" as his claws rapped against the tiles leading around to the dorms. Normally, he would have noticed the followers immediately; however, he was currently preoccupied with other matters. The book, currently in a small satchel he procured from the library's lost and found, was all he could think about. It seemed to radiate a certain energy that he found both calming and mysterious. Every time the satchel bumped against his body, his wiry muscles seemed to surge with energy, if only for each particular moment of contact.

As the dorms came into view, Isaac began to glide over the grass in such a manner that one would almost expect him to sprout wings and take off. And in his own way, he did so. Instead of entering through the doors of the boys' dorms, he leaped into a nearby sakura tree. Soft, pink blossoms showered the ground in all their splendor. Since being blessed by a previous student, these beautiful blossoms always retained their perfect beauty. Isaac quickly reached over to his window and, grunting, displaced it from its rusty sill. Springing from the foliage in a shower of blossoms, he entered into his seldom-used quarters. Tenuously pulling his treasure from his satchel, Isaac inspected the odd lock.

What could this possibly mean...? Maybe this kitsune will know. "Mr. Kitsune, sir? What should I do to open this book?"

"All you must do is say 'please.'"

Somewhat startled to have a book actually answering back to him, Isaac's eyes became a large and round as saucers. But his eyes also glinted with something else: curiosity.

"Why didn't I try that in the first place? I'm sorry I wasn't polite. My name is.."

"I know what your name is. However, you may keep your current name as Isaac Liernhart. Your true name is not to be uttered by just anyone. It would bring disaster. But I suppose you are wondering as to your current predicament. As you may have heard in legends of yore, one must never grasp the tail of a kitsune, at the risk of a terrible curse."

"But I'm not a-"

"Ah... but you are my friend. Your other tails will come in time. However, because of the actions of another, your balance has been disturbed because of your refusal to curse him."

"But... It's wrong... And he's my professor! Shouldn't we forgive?"

"...Although it is in your nature to forgive, the curse of the kitsune will continue to build inside of your body until you release it."

"But I wouldn't even know how if I wanted to..."

"When you are ready to release, it will come. But until then, you will be unable to do so. And the curse unreleased will destroy you unless you chose to curse willingly."

"But wait... you never said what I could curse..."

"True. However, you must be careful that this curse does not create a chain of events that will affect the innocent. Otherwise, a curse even stronger will find its way onto your head. And one other thing...."

"What...?"

"You say 'but' too much. Expand your vocabulary."

"But-"

"Shutup. If we weren't kin, I'd throw a book at you. Or myself...."

"Bu-"

"Yeah... stop it. It's a bit of a peeve of mine..." The picturesque kitsune sighed deeply. "I apologize for my rudeness. I suppose being stuck on a shelf for all these years has not been good for my temper. For now, there is not anything more to say. Until you need me again...."

"B-"

"*HISSSSSSS!*"

"Alright... Sheesh..."

"I will be waiting." And with these final words, the kitsune regained its rigidity on the spine of the book.

"I really hope I won't need him anytime soon... he's kinda cranky.... Oh, well... at least I know what's wrong with me... I just wish it wasn't what it was..."  

okiedokoro

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:41 pm
::Lance nervously bumps into Tk in the hall::
Whoa! Look before you leap will ya? Well...You must be that new math teacher that I've been hearing about all over campus. I'm Tk. It seems you've caused quite a ruckus amongst the students too. Rumors are going about. You'd best be careful. I also suggest you turn around and go the other direction. The direction you were heading off towards is forbidden to normal professors of this school. Only a select few are allowed beyond this point. I don't want you to get kicked out of this school in your first year of teaching for trespassing. Yes, I am a student, but I am also a senior in charge of certain operations in this school. It would be best that you keep quiet of this too. Well...I have some errands to attend to. So I suggest you run along now. Perhaps we'll run into each other again. Unitl then I bid you adieu.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:09 pm
Now, now so this is my room nice, finally a comfortable bed where i can sleep, so i will put this books here, where is the wardrobe? oh there then i will put my clothes and i think is all, time to say hi to the old man where he can be?
-His shadow again starts to move and then turns out into a little weird thing-
Shadow: you call me?
Grit: Yup i need that you find the the old man for me.
Shadow: You mean Headmaster-sama?
Grit: Another old man i refer?
Shadow: Ok you don´t need to be sarcastic with me, i would tell him that you are here now, so you don´t waste time.
Grit: Oh by the way i will not be here, i will be around and see my classroom.
Shadow: Don´t forget that is in the basement.
Grit: Yeah i know, now please be carefull i don´t want that anybody see you around, we don´t know what type of school is?
Shadow: Yeah (and you tell me i need to be careful you are always the first that make a mess, like shoot your colt in the middle of the street or calling Onix(Dragon), with a lot of humans seeing you).
-Shadow turn into a liquid form and go out under the door-
-Grit open the door and went down the stairs to see his classroom-  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:12 pm
.... i need a uniform for this?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:19 pm
CC_Cheese_Kun

ah... um... yes?... i can give you mine if you want to hang around... but i think you need a profile first... (im ditching school right now so im not wearing uniform blaugh )  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:03 am
Lance looked at the one that had addressed him. Why was this one speaking to me as though he is superior? Like this senior had more rights in this school than myself. A stray thought crossed his mind. Only this time without even thinking he spoke it. And his voice sounded a tad bit off. It had a slight crossness to it with a hint of fear. Like something a person would say when backed into a corner or while running from something.

What matter of creature are you!? He placed his hand over his mouth slightly bowing afterward. I'm sorry, that was terribly rude of me. I've been under much stress and it seems it is all getting to me. So, you are that prodigy I've heard so much about. It is a shame you aren't in my class. Then again, a prodigy really can't learn much from a professor of my learning. Besides a possible bit of wisdom because of the experiences I've had.

He seemed a tad nervous as he kept diverting his eyes from Tks. Well...I..um...by...With that he turned waving in the same motion as he started walking in the opposite direction from where he had been warned of. Lance could care less about any secret this school held, it could keep it! He was only interested in the secret he held if any. The professor headed for the outside of the school. It would be dark with plenty of space to train should his abilities turn out to be true. And if they weren't then this would be a one time thing. Either way he didn't want people to see him running around like a maniac in the school. All of this was bad for image. Not that his image wasn't already tarnished from what he already knew and from what Tk had said it was worse than he had first thought. He left the building with his hands in his pockets. He seemed to have a step much like he was pacing even though he was walking in only one direction. He headed for the nearby forest. He suspected some of the more skilled students would be out here at least one of them. Though he didn't know this for sure he was cautious looking at every shadow. Once he was safely under the darkness of the forest. He stood there under the old trees as he slowed his breathing down a bit focusing. He started to chant an incantation he'd made up in his mind. This wasn't a spell, it was just something he'd made up to help him focus. Though all saying these words in his mind accomplished. Was add intensity and confidence to his eyes. He started running in one direction as fast as he could. Although he was moving quickly it was his normal speed. He skidded to a stop allowing his heel to dig into the ground leaving a footprint in front of a tree. He then tried a more mental approach. He started walking and attempted to picture himself in another place other than where he was. This didn't seem to work in the least. If he did have an unknown ability all of this wasn't its trigger. He attempted to think back to that day. And the only thing that was significantly different was his heart rate. He ruled out the fatigue and mental state out as possible triggers. Because this had to do with....what did it have to do with. It wasn't exactly speed though it could be used as such, this was a mystery to him. He hoped practicing like this for a few hours each day. Would actually allow him to have a degree of control over it when his heart rate actually did hit that point again. Of course he also remembered how dangerous it was. He seemed to loose quite a bit of energy after using that skill. It was possible that the only way to gain control over it was to actually practice the skill. And the only way to practice the skill was to raise his heart rate. He spent hours jogging or running for awhile till his body told him to stop. Then he would start walking again to cool his heart rate down. He remembered what point he'd been at that day so he had an idea of how close to danger he actually needed to get. By the time morning showed up his forehead was draped with sweat. And he had a few cuts that had actually bled on his face from tree branches. By the morning he started to think that he was going about this completely the wrong way. Maybe it had to be a group of triggers working a certain way to make a unique emotion. Fear, that is it...that is the single element I am missing! I guess I will never be able to practice this skill. Cause I have absolutely no real reason to fear these creatures. He calmly walked back inside the school. Heading directly for his dorm for a good rest. He figured the students would understand him missing one day. In fact with all of the rumors they would most likely welcome such a thing from him. The sun was sort of shining at this time of day. This meant that breakfast would be served in about two to three hours. He had plenty of time to sleep. Walking back to his dorm with a look of fatigue and a few injuries on his face. He seemed to finally have some clarity of what to do with this school. If he tried to deny what these creatures were. Then he would always be somewhat fearful of them. Perhaps he just needed to actually walk up to one of them. And ask what type of stuff they like to do that normal humans don't. He would probably be amazed at how non-scary they actually would seem once he actually knew them. Eliminating the element of the unknown as well as his own ignorance. Once he was back in his dorm he washed his face then prepared for bed. Sort of throwing himself at his pillow as he grabbed his covers pulling them over him. He was out within only twenty minutes of laying there, which didn't seem like that long at all. The dream he had was of the school. That same figure appeared in his dream. He couldn't quite get a good look at there face. But it seemed like where ever he went in the school that figure would follow him. The school was very dark in his nightmare. Only added to the fear that he felt of this creature. He started chanting that one chant he'd used. Normally it did absolutely nothing. But it acted like a spell in his dream. Serus...therus..fear us..orc en keedo battle thin thereus for fear us soul within. The chant seemed to trigger his ability. He ran straight at the creature with a speed that seemed to ignore the normal laws of reality. It was like he disappeared then was directly next to the creature the next. Only it was like he'd continued to accelerate and the warp had propelled him. He appeared in front of the creature thrusting his arm out. The creature smiled with the look of a vampire revealing its teeth with a smile. As well as a look of pure evil in the creatures eyes. It seemed to have the hands of a werewolf. A brown hair seemed to drape over the creatures knuckles. But the rest of its hands were that of an older human adult. There was a vein that was very much visible on the top of there hand. The rest of the skin seemed hang loosely off there bones. Showing an indent as the skin wrapped around the bone as the creature raised its hand a bit. The rest of the creature was hidden beneath a cloak. It even had large wings that partly stuck out from the sides of its cape. Which was draped over the back of the cloak. The creature revealed a laptop that had a symbol on it. The screen lit up as the symbol became the most vibrant think on there. Pulling his eye directly to it. That would be an image he would remember even after he had woken. A beam struck him from the laptop sending him crashing back onto the ground. Then he woke up with a cold bead of sweat on his forehead. Gasping as he woke up allowing a breath to escape his mouth loudly. The cloak next to his bed said it was currently only 8:08. So he most likely would be late for his class. He decided to get something to eat before actually starting class. He would decide if he was even going to show up, only after he had eaten a good breakfast. Then he would see how much time remained. Was his dream trying to warn him of a student in this school? It was too great of a threat even if just a possibility. His dream had taken every beast he'd seen so far. And melded them into one horribly creature. He understood this part, it had to mean something. He thought about this as he brushed his teeth. Then after a shower and a change of clothes he headed for the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:50 am
--notices another person in the dorm walks silently up against a wall and listens in on what they are saying--
"You mean Headmaster-sama?"
"Another old man is what i prefer."

"Using shadows to do your bidding, just what are you?"
--follows out the door as quietly as possible as soon as i step out, there are no traces of him...... i return to my room in the dorm, and pick up pocket prayer book, latches on his cross, put on his goggles, and says ," ok now to try out this gift stare " steps out of the dorms and begins to say "Oh Lord i have cried out unto thee hear though me,..........let my prayer be set before thee as the incesnse." suddenly a small glimmer of light appeared around him and his body turned into smoke....... the hallways smelled of sap and pine he drifted through the halls ,"hmmm i'll try to go through the vents," *kaachnk* stressed ,"How much lamer could this get, gonk " *KLANK CRASH BAM * ,"ok i guess it could get worse, getting stuck in the vents is no fun, i guess i should learn how to harness this power......."  

I-Kurisu-I

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:14 pm
::Tk thinks to himself after his encounter with Lance::
Well...An interesting person indeed. He seemed to have a troubled look after that warning that I had given him. Perhaps I should seek him out and apologize for my rudeness. Afterall he is a new teacher at this institution. I just don't want him getting into deep trouble with his intrusion. I also don't want anybody else wrapped up in this research. Still...he may prove useful for my research. Maybe I should test his abilities and willpower in the meantime.
[For now there is a SPOILER alert! The door with the security lock down the hall that Lance was forbidden to enter contained the words that spelled out "Lab 5". For those of you who have seen Fullmetal Alchemist should know well what kind of forshadowing this brings.]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:25 pm
CC_Cheese_Kun

yeah, you do.  

Ronzalpha201

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:33 pm
Lance strolled into the cafeteria with a bandage on his forehead. It was a standard bandage with another one crossed in front of it to keep it firmly on his head. It was actually more obvious that he was injured. Than if he had just kept the wound visible for all to see on his head. Though a red gash breaking two layers of skin across his forehead. Would have been a tad noticeable by itself. The bit of stubble on his chin also was a bit more noticeable. It had taken on a slightly grey color with a few black hairs here and there. He walked with his chin sort of facing upwards. It itched on the sides of the wound. He occasionally reached his right hand up to his chin. Quickly rolling his knuckles over the bandage. Then moved his hand back to its original spot. Swinging loosely at his side as he continued walking forward with a sort of empty look in his eyes. He looked like he had literally been staying up for two or more days from the way he was moving. Sloppily he walked over to the lunch line waving to the lunch lady. As he took the tray looking at them with a look halfway between a slight surprise and an uncaring non-emotive look. When he set the tray down reaching into his back pocket for money. And he lunch lady said that his meal was free today. He took the tray as he headed for one of the tables sitting down. He knew they were looking at his bandage. There was no person on earth that wouldn't notice that thing on his chin. But this wasn't his problem, maybe it had gotten him a free meal. He thought as he shrugged his shoulders thinking unintended benefit. That was the last thought that crossed his mind. Before he went back to a sort of calm unthinking state. Which if anyone actually knew him, this was not normal in the least.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:54 pm
::Tk runs into Lance in the cafeteria::
Well...I was looking for you. My! What has happened to you since we last spoke to each other the other day? Are you alright?
::Starts typing on his laptop::
Well...it seems you are recovering just fine. Now then...Tell me what has happened to you. Did you do this to yourself or did someone else do this to you? I shall assist you in anyway I can. Here...Take it!
::Hands Lance a bottle of an unknown substance::
You should apply that to your injuries and you should recover within less than a day. I know it may seem impossible judging from your standpoint on how bad your wound is, but trust me. This elixer is a work of science and technology that I have perfected through my research in this institution. Go on. Take it! Before I change my mind and you can have the rest of the school wonder about your injuries. You don't want to have them thinking about you like that now do you?  

tkdauronXIII

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:19 pm
User Image

::Neko sits on the steps of the school entrance and sighs::

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]