Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:52 am
no its not rude to ask questions in a library in fact this is where most the answers are anyway but i have a question for you two if you arent vampires then whaqt are you?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:56 am
Souji blinked, his blue eyes filled with surprize at his question. "I'm human, celest is.....well.....i think she's a vampire...i dont know." Celest looked up at souji, her red eyes turning to a darker red. He sighed. "Fine." He released her and steped back, celest smiled at him then at darkness. "Can i have some of your blood?"  

RosetteHiruka

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:38 pm
here*give a bottle of blood*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:43 pm
Celest blinked at the bottle, she wraped her arms around his neck and bit him insted. "She needs fresh blood to get memories back." Souji closed his eyes. 'I should have went back to sleep.'  

RosetteHiruka

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:24 am
fine i wont stop her  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:31 pm
Jayce entered the library. As he walked towards the nearest bookshelf, he noticed a female vampire feeding on a male vampire. Nothing he had not seen before. Turning to the bookshelf, he casually ran his fingers along the spine of a black leather bound book with an attractive silver tracery. Here you are. He said to the book. Sitting down, he leaned his back against the bookshelf and started to read.  

Melkore The Bard

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:54 pm
Celest let go of darkness when she was full, he eyes went back to there normal red color. She bowed politly to him. "Thank you." She seemed to be in a good mood from the new memory.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:15 pm
Completely lost, Usagi stepped into the room and gasped. She'd never seen so many books. Smiling, she wandered aimlessly along the shelves, surprised by the amount of dust.  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:18 pm
Jayce was engrossed in his book when he heard a gasp. Looking up, he saw a female vampire with obvious awe in her eyes. You have never been in a library before have you? He smiled, fangs gleaming in the candlelight.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:27 pm
"Of course I've been in a library," she snapped. "But this place is huge." A gleam caught her eye and she stared at him. "Y...you have fangs..." she stammered, colour draining from her already pale cheeks.  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:32 pm
Jayce let his lips cover his fangs. He HAD to stop smiling with his teeth showing. Apologies. I did not realize you were a human. We seem to be getting more of them in the guild these days. He frowned. Don't worry about me. I only feed on those who give me permission to do so, and I absolutely DO NOT kill. Except in defense of course. He hoped he had not scared her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:02 am
She smiled a little shakily, and moved closer. "That's ok, I guess it must be kind of hard to tell. I wouldn't have thought you were a vampire."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:31 am
*goes down the shelves and hears a conversation*hmph  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:10 am
Celset sat down in a chair while her brother scaned the shelves for something to read. She idaly looked around, wanting to get more familier to the castle.  

RosetteHiruka

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:00 pm
Jayce smiled again, fangs showing once more, though he did not realise it. I am Jayce.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff