Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IamIsabellaSwan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:03 pm
Rebecca smiled and kneeled down next to Baku “I’ve gotten a few, mostly nothing special they were mostly taken out of boredom”

(sorry I got sick for a few days so I wasn’t able to get on”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:38 pm
soccergrl67
'the castle sounds quiet, too quiet....i'll stay here with Rebecca...you two can go, if you want...' *sighs and lies down, rests head on paws*

~sits down next to you~whats the matter  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:41 pm
*answers Gengi in his mind* 'nothings wrong, its just now i have friends, i usually keep to myself...but i really like having friends that would fight alongside me if i needed them..'
*looks at Rebecca* 'my offer still stands.... if you want to, i'll take you around the castle when the sun comes up..it'll be safer because not many of the castle's creatures come out during the daytime...'  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:03 pm
soccergrl67
*answers Gengi in his mind* 'nothings wrong, its just now i have friends, i usually keep to myself...but i really like having friends that would fight alongside me if i needed them..'
*looks at Rebecca* 'my offer still stands.... if you want to, i'll take you around the castle when the sun comes up..it'll be safer because not many of the castle's creatures come out during the daytime...'

ok if is i seem unsettling im sorry i do have haterd for vampire but the nobles or common vampires im sorry if you thaught that  

HelsRaven

IamIsabellaSwan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:29 pm
soccergrl67

She nodded and pated Baku's head "of course I would love to see all of the caslte. Or I guess what is left of it" She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:06 am
i must sleep for now the sun rises ill see you later  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:47 am
'I'm sorry Gengi for not trusting you, but it's ok....it doesn't matter anymore...friends?' *holds out paw*....*turns to Rebecca* 'ya, luckily most of the castle is still standing...we can go as soon as you sleep, you need to rest...I'll keep watch so sleep peacefull..'  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:42 am
ok thank you ill have a pack of wolves also keep look out  

HelsRaven

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:43 am
soccergrl67
'I'm sorry Gengi for not trusting you, but it's ok....it doesn't matter anymore...friends?' *holds out paw*....*turns to Rebecca* 'ya, luckily most of the castle is still standing...we can go as soon as you sleep, you need to rest...I'll keep watch so sleep peacefull..'
~takes paw~friends  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:22 pm
Crimson chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry about destroying half the side of the castle." His body sort of shivered as he stood up. "I will leave you two alone for a while to get to know each other." As he yawned his fangs slid forward and gleamed in the torch light. "I will be back soon." Crimson climbed out of the small window and closed it behind him, sealing it with magic after it was closed. Then he lept off of the ledge and began his routine hunting.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:14 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry about destroying half the side of the castle." His body sort of shivered as he stood up. "I will leave you two alone for a while to get to know each other." As he yawned his fangs slid forward and gleamed in the torch light. "I will be back soon." Crimson climbed out of the small window and closed it behind him, sealing it with magic after it was closed. Then he lept off of the ledge and began his routine hunting.

thats fine for me i can still get around in that ruble  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:23 am
'same here, it doesn't bother me....thanks Gengi, i could use some help...you never know what's crawling around in this castle....'
Talks to Crimson through his mind 'Have fun hunting Crimson, and thanks for being my friend.'  

TheScarletDawn

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:24 pm
Crimson smiled in the dark as Baku's message reached his mind. :No, thank you for being my friend: He said back to her mentally. Not many people give me that privilege: Yellow eyes spotted their prey, a ranger, obviously hunting vampires. Stealthily he stalked the ranger, playing mind games with him by throwing stones in different directions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:06 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson smiled in the dark as Baku's message reached his mind. :No, thank you for being my friend: He said back to her mentally. Not many people give me that privilege: Yellow eyes spotted their prey, a ranger, obviously hunting vampires. Stealthily he stalked the ranger, playing mind games with him by throwing stones in different directions.
a vampire hunter here what a big mistake  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:29 pm
Crimson laughed as he was just thinking the same thing. The ranger's hands were shaking on the stock of his crossbow, the tip of the arrow glimmered in the red moonlight. Crimson jumped high into the air and landed behind the now fallen ranger who had two small daggers in his back. "Your mine." He drug him off the ground and towards a crevice in the castle wall, where he proceeded to feed.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games