Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:53 pm
Allison wasn't really mad, she was just upset. She sat on her couch and sulked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:55 pm
"Alice.....I love you.....but....." Jiro started. Alice gently carressed Jiro's cheek. Jiro felt extremelly happy, a kind of happy that he never had with Allison.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:03 pm
Allison was still mopeing upstairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:06 pm
"alice...I cant......." he sighed. "Hush Jiro poo...hush.... Alice loves you." Alice said, hugging him. She wanted to kiss him, but didnt, Jiro wanted to kiss her,m but didnt either.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:09 pm
Allison was getting insanely bored so she decided to crank the sterio so it echoed throughout the mansion. She was laughing loudly the whole time, but it was drownded by the music.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:10 pm
Jiro thought this was part of Allison's jealousy rampage. He charged upstairs and glared at her.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:15 pm
Allison turned the music off abruptly as Jiro entered the room. She then looked at him sadly and asked "Why do you love her more than me?", a tear running down her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:17 pm
"Because she's doesnt get jealous." Jiro said angrily.

Alice sniffed a bit and sighed, a tear going down her face.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:21 pm
Allison was staring at his feet. "but.... i... she.... this isn't fair!" she moaned covering her head and slamming her fist against the coch. "i thought you loved me!" she cried.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:23 pm
"I do.....but Alice....she... I dont know how to explain this but...shes....." Jiro said

Alice started palying with her thumbs nervously, still crying.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:28 pm
"What!?! Special!?!" she yelled and asked. "You I did think that you loved me and I loved you, but you know what? I was WRONG!!!" she screached.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:31 pm
Alice appraoched them, a bit unsteadily. "Jiro...its ok...just go with Allison....we can be friends...." she sighed, hugging Jiro tightly. Jiro looked at Allison. He mouthed the words 'I love you' to her.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:36 pm
Allison felt a tiny bit better when Alice said that, but not entirerly. She didn't know what to do so she did what she usually did in times of stress, Allison walked into her walk-in-closet and shut the door. She wanted to be alone and to be able to think.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:39 pm
"Jiro....I'll always love you. You'll always have a special place in my heart." Alice sighed. She kissed him again, Jiro decided to let her. "Im going to miss those....Im goingto miss everything about you Jiro." sh said, crying a little. She sighed a bit.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:41 pm
Allison was slamming her head lightly against the wall, repreatedly when she heard the door open. she didn't look up to see who it was, but continued to hit her head.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games