Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:39 pm
"I hate you guys." Keiji muttered under his breath. "She couldn't have known, I died my hair blonde, the works. I even took off my necklace, and I NEVER take off my necklace."

Sasuke nodded. Throughout his entire experience as a parent he had only seen Keiji take off the necklace once. it was the day Keiji fought Crimson Fang too.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:44 pm
"I already told you. I wanna see that new action flick," Seirah said, pulling a small wad of cash from her back pocket. "Don't worry about paying for me. I've got more than enough to cover my own way."

"If she truely loved him, she could have known it was him just by looking at him, no matter what he did to disquise himself," Kiba said. Akamaru yipped his agreement. "That is a very good possiblity," Shino mused. "She's very good. I don't know how many times she's had to assassinate people who were always in disquise."  

Ryu of the Sands

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:52 pm
"I'll let you think as you please, but soon, oh soon, I will show you." Keiji laughed maniacally.

"He really is going crazy over this subject." Sasuke commented.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:01 pm
"Let's go Seirah." Hunter bought two tickets and gave one to Seirah and siad "I'm at least going to bye the tickets."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:09 pm
Seirah growled. "I could have bought my own ticket," she said, puting away her money and heading into the theater. She picked out a couple of seats in the back. Sitting, she pulled Hunter into the other one and leaned on his shoulder.

"Uh, you ok?" Tekashi asked, placing a gentle hand on Keiji's shoulder. "You're not going to do anything stupid are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:01 am
Hunter smiled at seirah.Blaze was with kumori and blaze hugged kumori.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:33 am
Seirah smiled at Hunter then pointed to Kumori and Blaze. "Looks like they're having fun too," she said, snuggling closer to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:45 am
"They should be haveing fun because i know we are." Hunter kissed Seirah on the lips and kept this kiss for a awhile and when he stopped he smiled.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:49 am
Kumori licked Blaze's forehead, causing Seirah to giggle. "Now, why are you in such a loving mood?" she asked, giving Hunter a quick peck on the cheek.

"Keiji, please don't do anything you'll regret later. If you do anything to Hunter, Blaze or Kumori, she'll never like you again," Tekashi stated, concern ringing in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:55 am
"That's a good queshtion,i don't know how to answer that." Blaze's fur turned red and he smiled.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:39 am
"I'm not that stupid." Keiji patted Tekashi's back and walked off.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:59 am
"Sure you're not," Tekashi muttered. She collected her kunai then went over to Shino and Kiba. "I don't like this." "Me either," Kiba agreed. "Don't worry, I placed one of my bugs on him," Shino said. "If he tries anything, I'll know about it almost imediatly."

Seirah smiled up at Hunter before kissing him passionatly. Slowly, she gently ran her toung over his bottom lip. "I kinda like it," she admitted, pulling away.  

Ryu of the Sands

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:06 am
Keiji went home and took a shower, noticing the bug Shino put on him he squashed it, getting out soon after lathering and rinsing a second time. He dryed his hair and walked outside, noticing his little brother with a girl at Ichikaru Ramen. "He's finally growing up." Keiji sighed and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:37 am
"I like it too."Hunter kissed her on the lips passinoatly. When he pulled away he smiled.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:04 am
Reiko smiled "its surprising that you liked me..."she said as she took a bite of ramen "i always thought you didn't like me much...but i guess not" she smiled again  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games