Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire hunt, the ultimate battle and war. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:58 pm
"Gamma, do you concur?" I do. "Delta?" As do I. "Well, s**t. I know the rest'll say the same..." He sat down, Kat resting on his lap as he started to sing in Greek again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:02 pm
kats body shuddered in pain and fear now and then. her small frail frame being pushed over the limit by how often she was nearly murdered.  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:03 pm
His body rocked slowly, as he switched songs to a Greek lullaby.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:08 pm
kat fell into a deepp sleep. nightmares surounding her. 'why do they keep trying to kill me...' she thought slowly  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:11 pm
He stopped rocking, sighing. A small, green man appeared in from of him. "Sir, if I may s-" He growled. "Delta. Instruction: Offline." it sighed. "Complying." It disappeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:13 pm
kats weak small body went limp in his arms.  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:14 pm
He shook her, trying to wake her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:18 pm
kat woke up with a jolt, she had finally drifted into dreamless sleep..she looked around in fear  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:20 pm
"Relax," he murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:22 pm
kat didnt, she was fully awake now and his voice sent chills of fear up her back, she waited frozen for the killing blow she believed he was about to do  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:24 pm
Instead of killing her, he did something that surprised himself. He leaned down, lips pressing against hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:26 pm
kats eyes widened. she kissed him back thought, loveing the feel of his warm soft lips..  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:29 pm
He pulled away as soon as he realized what he was doing. "Curse Aphrodite! A freelancer can't love!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:50 pm
kat looked a bit hurt when he pulled away, but remebering who he was she pulled awaay from him, her small body moveing swiftly  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:53 pm
He looked over Kat's shoulder, at the faintly shining red AI. "Nu. Calculate chances of any relationship working." It paused for a moment. "About even."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games