Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:14 pm
kat kissed him and mumbled "whatever you like.."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:15 pm
He had her shirt off, and was watching her face.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:20 pm
kat blushed suddenly relizeing everything that was going.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:20 pm
*efreet finally falls asleep, due to the fact, that he had run out of ideas, yet he forgot to raise the ladder, his phone is ringing, yet he cannot hear it at the moment, he is aware, of certain things, such as: noise form the ladder, wind, voices, and nature around him. he feels that those are the more important things to care about*  

Ledgendary Hero

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:37 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
Damien continued walking with Snow over his shoulder, whistling contentedly. People were staring at them, but he didn't give a damn. He never did.

Ry smiled, taking Aph's hand and leading her to her room.

Serena looked around. Her dark pink eyes were bored, and her albino skin and long white hair made her stand out. She patted her black skirt and started walking over to where Efreet was. She stared up at the slick tree, blinking.

"hey dont forget im wearing a freakin skirt, you better not get any ideas" she warned before laughing  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:41 pm
His hand lightly moved across her bare stomach, still watching her face.  

Demonic Repentance

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:24 pm
*a strong breeze, is passing the treetops, and making a light russling sound, throughout the entire school grounds*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:14 pm
Damien chuckled. "Wouldn't dream of it," he said, but pinched her behind the knee as he kept walking.

Serena climbed up the ladder, seeing Efreet sleeping there. She tilted her head and poked him, wondering if he was still awake.

Ry blinked, reading Aph's intentions after a moment. She broke the kiss and blinked. "...Oh."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:15 pm
Snow giggles "sure sure, i know some guys who dream not so good dreams...if you know what i mean" she slaps his butt again cuz he pinched her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:22 pm
*efreet suddenly wakes up, in a position, looking as if he was about to kill, but it drops quickly, as he knows that there is no threat here*

hunh? what?  

Ledgendary Hero

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:31 pm
Serena's dark pink eyes were looking at him, almost kindly. "I had said...Hello." She smirked slightly, tucking a lock of her snow white hair behind one ear.

Damien smirked and pinched her harder this time. "Keep smacking my a** and I'll keep pinching you."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:33 pm
*efreet pushes his hair out of his eyes* hello, how are you?  

Ledgendary Hero

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:33 pm
"But i own that" she pouted before waiting at least a minute before slapping him again, she giggles "if i own your butt you can own something of me" she suggested before slapping him again "oh yea' she snickers  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:35 pm
*efreet cocks his head to the side*

hmmm...  

Ledgendary Hero

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:35 pm
"I'm fine," Serena replied in that musical tone of hers. "And you, Tree Man?" She smirked slightly.

"You're sadistic," he snicked and paused. "Fine then. If you own my a**, I own your hair." He gave it a gentle tug with the same hand that had been pinching her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games