Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:52 pm
She took a jagged rbeath,attempting not to cry. She looked down at her hands,then to the flowers he had gotten her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:17 pm
Cole smiled softly, gently rubbing her legs as she looked around. "This is amazing Mandy... I knew the surgery would work!" He got up and went over to the doctor, shaking his hand "Thank you so much!" He said grinning widely. He dropped the doctors hand and went back over to Mandy.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:35 pm
The Doctor smiled and shook h his hand back. Mandy smiled.She was so excited,her eyes were glued to the details of the flowers..and everything. He chuckled lightly "I'll get the paperwork signed so she can leave..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:06 pm
Cole grinned. "That's wonderful!" He looked at Mandy lovingly. "Aren't you excited? You get to see the world now! We'll just take you home for now... My surprise can wait. Besides... I don't want to overwhelm you!" He babbled, grinning like an idiot. "Man. I sound so stupid." He chucked.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:16 pm
Mandy luaghed grinning at him. "I--.."she chuckled. "I dunno what to say..I'm speachless"she looked at him. Surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:00 pm
Cole grinned and kissed her gently. "I didn't miss that time." He chuckled as he pulled away, cupping her face gently in his hands. He gently stroked her cheek with his thumb. "Ready to go home?" He asked as the doctor appeared with the papers to allow her to go home.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:55 pm
Mandy blushed. A reaction that was normal. "Yeah..just lemme get dressed" Anna smiled and handed her her stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:19 pm
Cole nodded and left the room. He stood in the hall dancing around. He was so excited for her to be able to see and such. He couldn't wait to show her to world.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:53 pm
After a while Mandy came out of the room without her cane for the first time in years. She had her violet off the shoulder blouse with a skirt on. She also had the teddybear and flowers he got her. Anna finished her paperwork. She smiled at Cole.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:26 pm
Cole beamed as tears came to his eyes. He rushed over and took the bears and flowers, so she could look at everything around her and not worry about dropping anything. He kissed her softly on the cheek. "You look great!" He whispered softly, smiling.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:44 pm
SHe touched his cheek softly "Thanks." she smiled back. Anna walked over to them. "So...do you wanna go home?.."she looked at Cole "or would you like to stay with Cole?" Mandy smiled Anna nodded understanding.She turned to leave.On her way out she looked at Cole "Eleven tonight..I want her home.." she smirked and walked off.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:26 pm
Cole grinned and wrapped his arms around Mandy's waist. "Sure thing Anna!" He called. He let go of her waist and took her hand. "Well I have a full schedule of things!" He said excitedly. "I thought I'd take you to the fair." He suggested as he started to pull her gently along. "We'll go on the ferris wheel and you'll be able to see for miles!" He grinned, nodding his head.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:37 pm
Mandy luaghed,keeping up with him. "OKay okay" she giggled excited. She'd never been on one of those before.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:53 pm
Cole grinned and pulled her to his car. He opened the passenger door and helped her in before going around and hopping into the drivers seat. He waited until she buckled before taking off towards the fair. It was on the boardwalk near the water.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:04 pm
She had a never ending smile on her face. Though...the whole drive she was looking out the window.SHe couldn't help it...the colors the details...everything...she could see it.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff