Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ZarAburame, back for at least a bit. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:00 pm
hmm never mind about my leaving comment. Sorry I was just really depressed yesterday and came here hopeing some people would say happy birthday and a saw like 5 or 10 people online but only 2 did so I felt left out. But just 1 person at school today was all it took to cheer me up so im good ^_^.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:13 pm
D: It was your birthday? biggrin None the less happy birthday! But I have other business with you too Zar. I'm enlisting a three majors, and I want one to be you. Just look for a new form with the Name Golden Skulls on it, and check it out. See if it's something you'll attain to do, but PM first don't post there yet.  

Cuevas_506

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:20 am
i slept for 17 and a half hours yesterday x-x (is very sick)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:17 am

Yikes- that's alot!

You're poll is strange. ninja

Im Windspirit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:23 am
Im Windspirit

Yikes- that's alot!

You're poll is strange. ninja

its a little contest between me and nega she thinsk catcow sounds better I think cowcat sounds better.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:27 am

You're winning then?

xD

Im Windspirit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:38 am
it would seem so. Cant wait till after break to mess with her about it rofl .  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:40 am

Would it be better to go in the actual Gaia forum and try to get some votes?

o3o

Im Windspirit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:56 am
nope we agreed friends only.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:01 pm
Zar, I need your vast experience in my army against the moon kingdom! Come, have the Bug kingdom allied themselves with the Dark Joukai (That what I'm naming my kingdom) to vanquish the terror of the moon kingdom!  

The Sadistic Toan

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:19 am
any one that likes video games and or crazy people sub to this channel on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/aBunchofVirgins?feature=mhee
its me and my friends channel for when we record our group playing video games. The name came at like 3am, there is a story behind it but don't question it. Im probably going to upload 1 video today and get some info about us on the channel. Also if some one would like to draw us a bg I have an idea and would like to pay some one but I only have 20k atm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:21 am
Registration form:

-Character Profile-
"Should be short and sweet, but if you feel the urge to go into more detail then hot-link your main profile here! This portion is still mandatory so that others may refer to your character quickly."

Name of Character: Zar Amzen
Alias: Zar
Alignment: Black Swords
-.-.-
Personality:lazy, smart, easily angered, quick thinking.
Morals: Zar believes that the world is survival of the strongest and smartest. If your not up to his level get out of his way.
Description: Zar is a very smart kid he knows what to do and when to do it. Problem is hes a giant procrastinator. So his plans tend to go a little crazy and he attempts to set them up at the last minute but in the end he gets rid of any kinks that appear. He doesn't like to deal with people that arn't as smart as him and will constantly comment on their intelligence knowing it won't solve anything but its fun for him. Friends are something rare for Zar be he cares for them like no other.
Ambitions: Zar plans to slowly cut down all the organizations one tamer at a time. He believes relying on others is a sign your weak and should be eliminated. But hes smart enough to know this can't be done alone so he will use the BS to destroy the other organizations then it from the inside out.

* Digimon: The Key Players*

Alias: Zip
Allocated Class: Virus
LevelRookie
Evolution Line Kokuwamon-Kuwagamon-Okuwamon-Grankuwagamon
Personality: Zip is very quiet outside of battle he doesn't need to say much to Zar because they are very close and can communicate just by signals. But when battle rolls in Zip gets Fired up and becomes very vocal and taunts his enemies constantly.
Side-note: Zip and Zar have been together since the beginning of Zar's adventure. Zip was trained by Zar specifically for speed to swarm the enemy with many fast but weaker blows.

Alias: Tock
Allocated Class: Virus
Level Rookie
Evolution LineCommandramon-Deltamon-Kimeramon-Zeedmillenniummon
Personality: Tock loves to creep people out any way possible. This includes making his claws talk as deltamon and switching which head talks after ever word as Zeed. When no enemies are around he loves to mess with Zar and his friends because human emotions are much more fun to toy with according to him.
Side-note:ZeedMillenniummon

Alias: Quake
Allocated Class: Data
Level Rookie
Evolution Line Otamamon-Coelamon-Waruseadramon-ChaosSeadramon
Personality: Quake goes with the flow most of the time. He doesn't like to fight but will if Zar says he needs to so for this reason Zar keeps him out of most battles. Hes a really chatty digimon but finds it hard to start a conversation.

ZarAburame

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:41 am
wew got some new avi art
User Image
User Image
shes got a shop up in the market place if yall wanna buy some.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 am
but she is not on anymore O_o  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:34 am
Cowcrow or crowcow... quite an interesting choice of words. I pick... this one. blaugh
*presses random button*

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces