Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:04 pm
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
In the final part is more easy to get orbs the rings that you get twice you can broke one and get a lot of orbs and the chests are many the same with the enemies they drop two orbs some.
.n_n.

He's talking about the Shallow Sea. sweatdrop Awesome farming. Did I mention how it's such a huge gold mine? twisted

If you are looking for a decent orb farming area I recommend going into the Ancient Aqueduct and hacking down some pred leaders. They ca drop 3 orbs at a time so if you down your level and go in there with a party you will get quite a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:52 pm
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
In the final part is more easy to get orbs the rings that you get twice you can broke one and get a lot of orbs and the chests are many the same with the enemies they drop two orbs some.
.n_n.

He's talking about the Shallow Sea. sweatdrop Awesome farming. Did I mention how it's such a huge gold mine? twisted

If you are looking for a decent orb farming area I recommend going into the Ancient Aqueduct and hacking down some pred leaders. They ca drop 3 orbs at a time so if you down your level and go in there with a party you will get quite a bit.

Yeah, but ALL of the animated in the Shallow Seas drop 2 orbs each. Not to mention rings between CL6 to 8.5 are dropped occasionally. Good salvages. Chests are abundant. I think there are 7 chests/crates total. Once I got a chest that gave me 20 orbs!!! O_O Have a full crew of 6 people and the the animated will spawn in groups of 8 to 10 in each cluster. RR4 Dervish them all and you'll have an instant 70 orbs by the time you finish getting the final chest in the area before the SeaLab Complex. Right now I'm a CL9.8 as a result of several successful farming missions. I haven't beaten the endboss yet though...
edit: You kill roughly 250+ enemies in the sea. So drop rates are pushed aside as you have more weak animated to deal with that adjust to your level. Orbs drop like crazy down there lol!  

tkdauronXIII

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:18 pm
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
.n_n.

Yeah, but ALL of the animated in the Shallow Seas drop 2 orbs each. Not to mention rings between CL6 to 8.5 are dropped occasionally. Good salvages. Chests are abundant. I think there are 7 chests/crates total. Once I got a chest that gave me 20 orbs!!! O_O Have a full crew of 6 people and the the animated will spawn in groups of 8 to 10 in each cluster. RR4 Dervish them all and you'll have an instant 70 orbs by the time you finish getting the final chest in the area before the SeaLab Complex. Right now I'm a CL9.8 as a result of several successful farming missions. I haven't beaten the endboss yet though...
edit: You kill roughly 250+ enemies in the sea. So drop rates are pushed aside as you have more weak animated to deal with that adjust to your level. Orbs drop like crazy down there lol!

wow I can't even go down the whirl pool though I know where it is. Currently I am a 7.8 running around the Omni ruins on the part of the twins quest where you have to kill those mask of deaths until an item drops. I don't know it just seems like the people in there are greedy trolls cause I can't get a single one to help me. There is always someone standing on that chest up top as well waiting to steal it as well > >.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:34 pm
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Zhadgon
.n_n.

wow I can't even go down the whirl pool though I know where it is. Currently I am a 7.8 running around the Omni ruins on the part of the twins quest where you have to kill those mask of deaths until an item drops. I don't know it just seems like the people in there are greedy trolls cause I can't get a single one to help me. There is always someone standing on that chest up top as well waiting to steal it as well > >.

stare
over-achievers...  

Ronzalpha201

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:44 pm
I can't get past the stupid kokeshi doll. Whenever I'm on, there is not a single person strong enough to help me beat the little demon. I've tried orb farming but there's hardly anywhere at my level that will help me get any stronger. X:<  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:51 pm
tenshi no eien
I can't get past the stupid kokeshi doll. Whenever I'm on, there is not a single person strong enough to help me beat the little demon. I've tried orb farming but there's hardly anywhere at my level that will help me get any stronger. X:<

Give me a call when you see me online during the day. I'll be more than willing to help.
By the way guys! I finally got to CL10 today. Whoohooo!!! Now to make a living profit from leveling up the rings and selling them. pirate  

tkdauronXIII

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:58 pm
tkdauronXIII
tenshi no eien

Give me a call when you see me online during the day. I'll be more than willing to help.
By the way guys! I finally got to CL10 today. Whoohooo!!! Now to make a living profit from leveling up the rings and selling them. pirate

Perhaps if I can find it again. The only thing harder than beating it is finding it in the first place. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:37 pm
tenshi no eien
tkdauronXIII
tenshi no eien

Perhaps if I can find it again. The only thing harder than beating it is finding it in the first place. sweatdrop

You can't exactly find it. You have to make it appear before you in order to dispose of it. That's achieved by killing three Collectible Kokeshi's together. Granted that you can get by the lag that is...  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:26 pm
tkdauronXIII
tenshi no eien
tkdauronXIII
tenshi no eien

You can't exactly find it. You have to make it appear before you in order to dispose of it. That's achieved by killing three Collectible Kokeshi's together. Granted that you can get by the lag that is...

omg...those are so annoying...they 2/3 hit kill me.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:44 am
tkdauronXIII
tenshi no eien

How can you do that I don't have a single ring not locked currently. oh yeah congratulations on your victory biggrin . I had 6 rings drop today so I am sitting pretty good plus I finished that dang mask quest cause a friend helped me smile . Maybe I should invite her to the guild what do you think ?

tigrrose29

"they go by on gaia"

her friend

Fang Sway

helped out a ton as well and was right there with us the whole time both good people biggrin  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:34 pm
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
tenshi no eien

How can you do that I don't have a single ring not locked currently. oh yeah congratulations on your victory biggrin . I had 6 rings drop today so I am sitting pretty good plus I finished that dang mask quest cause a friend helped me smile . Maybe I should invite her to the guild what do you think ?

tigrrose29

"they go by on gaia"

her friend

Fang Sway

helped out a ton as well and was right there with us the whole time both good people biggrin

I kept all of the other rings that I had prior to soulbounding and didn't equip them once. They only soulbind as soon as you equip them. If you don't then they just stay there idle and ready to be leveled up. Sell a CL10 ring in the market or two and you'll be able to get your hands on almost anything you want since most CL10's go for around 180k and over. That and buy more CL1.0 rings off the market and level them up without equipping them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:28 pm
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
tenshi no eien

tigrrose29

"they go by on gaia"

her friend

Fang Sway

I kept all of the other rings that I had prior to soulbounding and didn't equip them once. They only soulbind as soon as you equip them. If you don't then they just stay there idle and ready to be leveled up. Sell a CL10 ring in the market or two and you'll be able to get your hands on almost anything you want since most CL10's go for around 180k and over. That and buy more CL1.0 rings off the market and level them up without equipping them.

ooh...then i should just buy a low level one for that purpose....once i level up my CL too....  

Ronzalpha201

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:39 pm
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
tenshi no eien

tigrrose29

"they go by on gaia"

her friend

Fang Sway

That won't work sense every ring I have bought off the market has soulbounding immediately without equipping.

> > it bites that this newe system is glitching allowing some to use it and some not  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:54 pm
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
Agamum
tkdauronXIII
tenshi no eien

tigrrose29

"they go by on gaia"

her friend

Fang Sway

That won't work sense every ring I have bought off the market has soulbounding immediately without equipping.

> > it bites that this newe system is glitching allowing some to use it and some not

Really? O___O I didn't know it does that. Well...it looks like they got smarter. No matter. I have 13 unsoulbounded rings in my inventory that I can sell. That makes a good estimate of 2.6 billion gold prior to inflation.  

tkdauronXIII

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:31 pm
Time to flex my zOMG stats for everyone to see. I bet, Zhad can't beat me on this one. Hehe...
User Image  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces