Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:33 pm
Piper shrugged, smiling.
"I found you. Just like I did this time." he said, his eyes softening slightly. "That's just the way we work."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:11 pm
she nodded, "but not just like, i'm still here this time." she finished for him with a thankful smile.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:47 pm
Piper smiled.
"Thank God for that." he said, his eyes soft. "I'm just glad I found you."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:25 pm
"and i you." she smiled as she made to hug him gently making sure she wasn't pushing any boundries. she didn't want to upset him now, not when he was so agreeable.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:12 pm
Piper smiled.
"I'm okay right now." he said, stroking her hair lightly. "Now that I'm fed, it's a little easier." he explained.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:10 am
she smiled and squeezed a little tighter. "I'm glad then. i guess i was in more danger than i thought when you found me. bleeding like i was." she lifted her chin to look into his face. her own was apologetic as it seemed.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:45 pm
Piper smiled.
"I wasn't so well- fed then. It was hard." he admitted. "But I don't want to talk about it." he said, shaking his head.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:21 pm
she tilted her head, "but i was unharmed by you Piper. indeed you helped save my life." she smiled gently. "is it alright that i tell that part?"  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:40 pm
Piper sighed.
"It was risk. I took it, and it was stupid. But too late now." he muttered. His face brightened.
"At least I got a pretty girl in return." he said, being.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:48 am
she laughed slightly feeling her face blush only the smallest bit. "well as may be your opinion then but i'm quite happy with the fact that i found love through the whole mess." she smiled gently as she let her face cool.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:06 pm
Piper's throat tightened as he smelled the blood flowing closer to the surface of her skin. He smiled as it passed.
"Just don't sell yourself short. You ARE beautiful." he said, rocking back on the balls of his feet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:59 pm
she intententionally blew the comment off although she wanted to look at him in shock and gratatude of his compliment, "all physical beauty is in the matter of opinion." she smiled as she looked at him again from her little sideways glance. "speaking of beautiful people, where is Johanna?" she asked curiously not forgetting about her new female vampire friend.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:07 pm
Piper smiled.
"She's probably eating herself stupid." he sighed, running a hand through his hair, smiling. "She'll be back before long."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:32 pm
she laughed slightly. "well things will be easy for her then." she smiled and hen tilted her head. "i know this might sound weird but how do you measure time really? i mean a little while would be what?"  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:08 pm
Piper laughed, throwing his head back.
"A year. A day. S'all the same to us." he sighed, closing his eyes.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff